Panic buy and panic sell - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

Panic selling and buying are indeed one of the reasons why a trader losses to a trade. But still, there are other reasons for his losses, like, sometimes he does not seen or taken action when the price went up because he is waiting for more increase of it's value. Personally, me as a trader, if I thing I will already have a good profit on a trade, I will immediately close it and then wait for the other times to trade again. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/29/2019 at 5:26 PM, BitTyro said:

Those who panics are the one who believes in FUDs and those who are FOMOs.

To avoid that mistakes, you need to have a clear set of goal when you trade. Establishing a certain percentage for profits that you are happy to take and loss that you can manage. But of course, you need to follow it religiously.

Without a plan, one get have a panic attack in every price swings.

panic is a major barrier in cryptocurrency trading. Mostly newcomers become panic when prices rise or fall. they have many skills to predict and analyze to get better results from trading with me that during the regular trading process I lost but that would not make me give up and always learn

Well this is mainly and commonly the problems that newbies and inexperienced in trading face, they tend to panic buy and sell their coins to earn a profit right away out of being greedy and wanting to earn eight away, but that's clearly a wrong deed, so a trader should avoid doing it.

34 minutes ago, Arpimeus said:

Panic sales are not a good idea right now, because, as we see, the market is very unpredictable, it can increase or decrease the market value of coins. If you insist on earning more and avoiding the losses that you may receive, it is better to just wait and believe until a real pump comes.

Well, panic sell will only make us make the wrong decision. however something that panics will make us regret it. however the situation, avoid things like that. make sure buying and selling assets that we have is always with a calm mind.

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

No, never sell deep! If you sell now, you will only reduce your losses. Panic decision makers regret 99 percent of situations. So just believe in cryptocurrency and don't panic. You will receive huge benefits for your patient in the following years.

yes you are rigth i have used to play when i paniced and almost always lost. because i could not control my emotions and coun't think.

make hasty decisions, almost never gives good results, before investing in a currency you must have a plan and carry it out. This world is not for impatient.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, setifien said:

This kind of people are so loved by whales who take advantage of their "Emotional-caused losses".

That's why it's advised to either do own research, analysis or following paid signals 

That is what I want many people to get rid of before join thus type if project because lose is a very simple thing you can have in trading if you are not careful 

real panic, it is the most frightening psychological manifestation, it can ruin plans, capital loss or little profit.That is why to learn to control emotions and be patient

Getting anxiety is a fantastic difficulty inside investing. Specifically, novices are usually carrying out these kinds of blunders. Result in they will sense not comfortable if they note that value goes straight down. They will speak to anxiety and also which is why they will acquire loss.

When buying or selling your worse adviser is fear. It is not only the panic selling, it is also the same with FOMO - fear of missing out. If you buy just because you think it's your last chance you don't have to check analysis to know if your investing in the right crypto coin. If you're selling just because market is falling off a cliff and you feel like you're gonna lose it all - you often may be wrong since in a day or two market could stabilize and it could turn out that what happened before was just a correction.

Especially when we panic sell, most of the times we will be selling at the lowest price possible. The worst thing is that most traders keep repeating these mistakes, because there is no standard rules on this and they just follow insticts of survival. Of course I'm mostly talking about Bitcoin and not the various altcoins that can keep dumping forever as their devs hold billions and trillions of tokens.

Each trade on the market should be made with level headed decision based on data and own experience. If you trade based on your emotions you will burn very fast.

Emotional control is needed in trading, especially in the volatile crypto markets. Panic buy and sell is useless for the experienced traders because they know when to buy and sell the crypto assets.

This is one of the greatest hindrance to when one wants to move forward there is a lot of people who are losing because of this so we have to work with it properly and really design the right ideas of trading, when you put in a lot of emotions in trading especially crypto currencies, that makes you fall , remove emotions and everything is going to be perfect for you

If you want to follow someone’s advice, you must choose an expert and search for the currency on your own as well, then you have to determine the percentage of profit you want and are convinced of it and trade on this basis

I don't know about it. Here many people in crypto also know about it i think. But i want to know about it. But crypto coin sell and buy my brother help me and l am learning about it. I have know idea about it   

Panic traders enclosed the both buyer and seller that don't know how to trade a complex market, this has been happening to many of us

Basically the main topics i think is the influencer like YouTuber or price predicting sites. The thing is that they claim coin is pumping and all of his followers buy the coin which surely increases the price and same thing happens with dump.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

38 minutes ago, EpilepticKid said:

yes, right in my opinion. The panicky selling position allows large players to play very easily with the price. and we, as small owners, who get the impact of it all. and the decision to wait for the moment must be made, not sell the losses. we hope this storm passes quickly

Panic buying has happened to me but sometimes I get benefit from it. I remember a time when bitcoin was falling fast and I was waiting for the lower and lower prices to purchase. I became greedy and waited more than necessary. One day I saw bitcoin has started to rise and this is when I panicked to miss the opportunity and bought bitcoin to hold. However, sometimes you may panic to buy at the wrong time when the prices have hit the ceiling. This is where you will suffer from wrong purchase.

• +2 1

Panic is a major obstacle in crypto trading. Many newcomers fear the price will rise or fall.
Everyone needs to learn the crypto world first and then start the business with patience.
Your post is a good friend.

If you want to succeed, you must know how to control your emotions, panic is difficult to say but it will be difficult to succeed when panicked, please diversify altcoins in trading.

Acknowledge, finally, there are generally many people whom spend, 1st spend, and then, I do think, an incredibly clumsy perspective for an income, I do think if anyone expended income, you no longer need for you to worry, offer, at the least for you to break even.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, duncun007 said:

thats correct and that's also why I always go against the predicted move of any coin because if you follow other people's trade you'll either panic buy or panic sell without doing any research.

If we are affected, we will panic, if we panic, we will automatically lose. Therefore, let's analyze the coins and the market before we buy the money, so it is not wrong to choose a coin and it is not wrong to buy coins. When we bring our knowledge and experience to play, we will be able to discipline ourselves and trade without affection.

yes I will say that panic is most worst enemy of the trader. always be cool ,be patiens while indicstore are not stable or going down. never trade when prices rspidly changes.trading in panic always give you loss.