Panic buy and panic sell - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

I think i get some profit from trading cryptocurrency because i am very calm and patient to wait the best price to enter. Many people is taking risk when the price going up they buy and when the price going down they sell. That is like bad idea to trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

2 hours ago, febriyana said:

I think i get some profit from trading cryptocurrency because i am very calm and patient to wait the best price to enter. Many people is taking risk when the price going up they buy and when the price going down they sell. That is like bad idea to trading.

indeed many things like that have already happened, when Bitcoin has experienced a significant decline. So most people don't hold back, they do the reverse, which is to sell it. Though they bought at a high price at the time, this is something that cannot be controlled by every trader.

We can get some good profit if we do not get panic but this is naturally human being to fear of loss due to undue fear we cut our profit and also suffered in loss. 

Edited by fatima123

On 17.12.2019 at 23:02, Commando said:

We will not always profit from trade unless we have the power to control prices.
There are indeed lucky factors in investing in this field, but I think those who are really successful are being patient enough to cope with all the cycles.

Yes, in order to make a profit, you need to be very patient and have extra money to buy and trade other assets if some are in investment for now.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:20 AM, fatima123 said:

We can get some good profit if we do not get panic but this is naturally human being to fear of loss due to undue fear we cut our profit and also suffered in loss. 

Panicking simply means a trader have not done his home work well or is trading with half baked knowledge. If a trader is well equipped, they can always manage their trades and worse case would be the stop loss coming off.

Never trade feeling emotionally reactive, you should see the market analytically and professionally if you want to make money from it, if you are not losing your money because of emotions.

It is really happening in the market that is why the price is fluctuating most of trader or the crypto holder panic if the price or their coin will go down or up.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

To be panic is a normal thing, for beginners and even some professionals do panic before opening a trade.

I believe you will always panic when you are not certain about the market, unable to gather necessary and important news, and when little or no analysis is been made.

Don't be greedy. Money is only money you can't sell money to earn time. And buying a coin because it's going high is a bad move. If something start fast, It will finish fast. What I mean is that if that altcoin prize become high eventually it will become low again. So if you are a bitcoin holder just stay there and wait for the big prize.

Panic buy and panic sell means your will definitely get losses in some or other way.So be aware before buying our settling anything.

Well,getting profits is easy if you know when was the right time to buy. Thats why,learning the movements of the market is really important,you must know how to follow its rhythm and if case you bought it and still at loss,the best way to get profit is to hold and wait.

Edited by Ms.o

don't panic and go bindas buy and sale, don't invest all your money in one coin or token at least trade in 5 coins or tokens if you los in three you will for sure get profit in two so must follow these steps

I would like to only suggest you all that don't get panic as i am also a trader i have also experienced that there are ups and downs in the price of coins but as a trader you need to make strategies to overcome with such situations rather than getting panicked. 

Try to stay relaxed and relaxed. If indeed market conditions are not in accordance with the transaction, Cut Loss is very necessary to avoid losses. Don't forget to apply Money Management wisely, don't often compromise with Overtrading, and of course, keep learning. Many experts advise to stay away from the market so that trading emotions are not affected by uncertain price volatility.

panic buying and selling must be avoided as much as you can to avoid losing. it is not good traits of a trader,drops in price is normal,and every drops there will be increase so why we have to panic if we can be patient.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion crypto trading is best for those person who controlled the emotion in better way. Price ups and down is the beauty of crypto world which create a net for new crypto investor and we know that new crypto investor is the emotional nature.

This is best for new investor that he learn more new crypto coins and make investment and earn profit with different crypto coins in the case of only one crypto coins investment.

Panic in buying or selling including those influenced by the analysis of others. In my opinion it is natural how to deal with panic, so they panic and because of this price is thrown away slowly. Panic sells altcoin when prices go down for fear of continuing to fall.

56 minutes ago, fernle said:

That's honest given that of the freeze, efficient sellers live in a high-quality furthermore, a few make awesome intrigued of 10-20% at the waves of shit coins, which within the entirety taken a toll nothing!

you can make good money on a delmita coin at the right time if you guess its pump, but this is the business of professionals and those who are not the first year on the market and practice this risk — often bought 100 satoshis - selling for 10 is the true outcome)

Whether you panic or not, all you need to do is endurance and you will end up smiling at the end of the day because the Cryptocurrency marketplace fluctuate allot 

Before we enter in trading we must be positive on what we choose because if you're just panicking over the price of crypto, it just a waste to do trading, in trading it needs a lot of patient for you to earn enough profit.

Altcoin trading may be very profitable and may be a big loss sometimes, I tried it for a period of time and got good profits from it by setting a 5% profit target in every deal. It was a great experience.

When a trader or investor see the market going down, they always keep panic buying little did they know there is a chance that the market will keep going down. So dont panic in crypto.

Panic is coursed by fear and fear is automatically the number one step to failure. The analysis people gives about coin depends on their understanding if yours is different then work with it.

Thats a very bad situation not only in trading but even in real life! If you'll panic and need to do something great, i assure you that you can loose your money.. Just take crypto trading as other buisiness and you will earn a lot.

Time is the ultimate weapon!