Panic buy and panic sell - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

In order to be able to control feelings of anxiety and fear of business, buying and selling, we must fully understand the characteristics of the market we are dealing with, and understand what drives these prices and controls them.

Panic buying and panic selling is big problem and this problem is increasing because of multiple reasons. Some people do hurry and they don't have proper understanding of market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well that's really a nice and true observations you have observed my friend. Because I have lost much part of my investment in DLRS coin. As a beginner, I was seeing it to decrease the price continually, I got panic to buy the DLRS because I didn't know anything. After 2 days I saw the price had a great fall again. Then I suddenly soll the DLRS with 70% of my lost. Actually it is better to get a good knowledge and skills of trading before making any investment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Always in trading, I monitor the market first, then see the recommendations of some well-known analysts, then decide personally at which point to enter and which target I would like to sell at, and so I take advantage of the most opportunities in alternative currencies.

• +1 1

What spoils trading the most is the psychological state and panic, and it may cause your loss and the deterioration of your money, so you must remain calm and patient my friend about buying or selling in order for your result to be profitable and good and you can control your business and good trading that will earn you a lot of money

If you are not able to control your nerves, it is better not to enter into trading. The matter is very difficult and needs a lot of patience, but my friend try to develop yourself in order to profit from trading after that.

Most of the traders lose their money because of panic, and this phenomenon is called FOMO and I think that the solution to avoid this loss is to set a good trading strategy and stick to it and move away from the screen when the market is low

Never trade feeling emotionally reactive, you should see the market analytically and professionally if you want to make money from it, if you are not losing your money because of emotions.

It all over suition, but in panic most of time we seen price go down in every turn off sessions.  But it good to us if we chose to buy. Because in normal day price would go to high ,then we can take advantage of price up. So this is my thought .

Yes I also agree with your suggestion about this side and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it because there are many strange people want to become a good Millionaire from this site so they buy independent situation and sale in the penis situation so did always invest your money and waste your time and also your income we also advised to all member to keep well connected to the market and be patience and work honest and full of its attention so you can easily get a good reward through this site.

We will almost always sell at the lowest price possible, particularly when we are in a rush to sell. Worst of all, most traders keep making the same mistakes because there are no set rules in place and they must rely on instincts to survive. Of course, I'm referring to Bitcoin and not the numerous altcoins that will continue to dump indefinitely because their developers own billions and trillions of dollars.

• +2 1

You are true . Due to FOMO and fear we sometimes do panic buy or panic sell that is proved costly later for us. And That's why We say That trading is for the persons who have patience and an impatient person will bear big losses in trading.

Firstly, trading requires knowledge  , also emotion control. One of the most important things in trading is not fear and greed, you must choose famous currencies, or enter into deals by analysts with good experience.

Edited by Maya20
  • +2 1

Alot of people do that and i think it's because lack of confidence and knowledge on trading because like you said alot of just follow the crowd Blindley and they don't make efforts to try to understand the essence of trading. 

• +3 1

Actually, the process of buying and selling is so risky for everyone ,especially for traders so it must be planned process or way , if you still panic sell and buy you will always lose yourall money so be brave even that the market is risky.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear in general, there are types that depend on this matter mainly there are types that sell from panic and there are types that sell from not studying to work in general and this matter is subject to loss so dear we must do a second analysis of work before entering it and panic and it is not a good thing at all we must do  When we sell or decrease customers with a loss, sell at a profit, with the aim of having previously set up, thank you very much.

• +5 1

From the basics of trading in crypto or forex or any other kind of trading is the psychology trading, it the way of how to keep your feeling away in trading, otherwise even if you ma master technical analyze or some wining strategy you will fail without self control

If you work with cryptocurrency, you must to be patient. It is very important to turn off emotions and use only your head. Especially many new crypto trader fell in panic and make not logical purchase or selling. Use your knowledge and logic and you will be successful in crypto market.

Grand time: launchpad

I think any kind of panic trading, be it buying or selling, tends to lead to losses more often than not. It's important to make all trading decisions on a perfectly clear head.

This is unpridictid market and we are trading against big investors and institutes so we dont tneed to buy any coin at once but buy in parts , for example if coin is down 10% from pur buying then we buy and DCA because most of the traders thinks this trade is going to be profitable they invest all the amount and going in loss , 

Therefore buy in dips start from 23% of your wallet is very profitable strategy .