Panic buy and panic sell - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

A successful trader is the one who knows how to control himself, trading isn't just about buying and selling, there are a lot of processes between buying and selling for example emotions management and market analyzing etc .

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

these who panic when the price drop and start to sell their currency causing more drop are not real traders , they need to learn and gain more experience or one day they will lose great chances of huge profits because they can't control and stop their emotions from being in their way to success

• +2 1

If these currencies are strong, then buying in times of panic when people sell is the best solution to profit after more and the opposite is true. There are those who are afraid to sell quickly and can lose all their money and there are those who leave and store that currency and also lose if that currency is counterfeit
That is why it must be examined first whether the currencies are good or not
The important thing from all this is that it will be a great profit when studying the market in times of panic

Panic selling is really bad.When I started trading bitcoin a few years ago,I bought it at higher prices and sold it at a cheaper price, after which bitcoin went up to a high again, and I bought it again, And you know what ? I also sold it on the cheap, so you need to have nerves of steel))!!

Actually don't panic when you buy or sell bitcoin. Because you must be need when bitcoin price increasing then sell them and when their price goes down then you need buy

Answer is simply - fear and greed. People are afraid to buy when price is low, because they dont believe it will recover. And they buy when the price grows, because they try to catch the missing train. This is all due to lack of trading education also. They dont know or have never experienced, that they can resell with profit what they have bought during market fall.

People are used to calculate "have bought at $10, sold at $11 = profit 1$". But few only understand that "yesterday price was $10, today I have bought at the price of $9, sold later at the price of $8" and get same $1 profit. What scares most of the people is that exchanges usually draw this "$9" like "$9 -10%/24h".

When a novice investor sits down at a computer and opens a trading platform, he often feels like a stock magnate at the super income control panel. This is a deceptive and insidious feeling. Trading is not a game or entertainment, it is work with a busy schedule, high nervousness, requiring knowledge, skills, analysis skills and courage in making decisions.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Panic trading can be very profitable if you know how to read the market well, for example when btc was at 3000 usd some came out of it out of fear, those who bet that it was going to go up today have excellent profits, well says the saying that in matters of cryptomonies you have to invest what you are willing to lose, the altcoin is no exception

Now I am at this moment in panic to sell or wait for it to rise and sell higher I am working with a pair that was very good but suddenly started to fall and I did not use a stop loss and here I am in the dilemma of whether to sell  or trust My instinct to stabilize and rise.

I do agree there is a lot of panic buys and sells when the markets are making big jumps but decisions need to be made carefully and usually the ones that are done based on impulse or panic end up coming back to haunt you sometime later and you use the term I wish I would not have done this often. Things need to be carefully planned and executed and panicking in general does not help.

I have been trading altcoins since the beginning of my trading career. as he earned on them and lost. As for me, I do not understand why people are afraid to trade altcoins. and in terms of emotions, everything is very well said. this is a very important factor in trading. it is very important to have a cold mind

I believe that as a rookie we must learn to handle the panic, it will be the best thing for us and for our investments. Of course I believe that before I trade I must learn to manage my investment portfolio. And then I will be able to make good investments guided by my plan and criteria, and not by the current of panic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Usually you have to wait for major resistance to sell when there is panic buy and major support to buy when there is panic sell.
But be careful if there is a real major reason for panic buy or panic sell, it is important not to play against the market, especially with panic sell which can be extremely powerful.
I prefer to follow the trend of panic buy or panic sell and cut my position towards major resistance or major support.
And if I see the trend is significantly reversed, I reverse my position.
But don't forget that the trend is your friend.

Edited by lolok
  • +3 1

Something I have learned is that you have to do the opposite of what others do, it seems paradoxical and even crazy but it is the truth. When a cryptocurrency is going down in value, everyone sells to supposedly mitigate the loss but I have done the test and when a cryptocurrency falls in value it is like a kind of cryptographic contraction, like stopping for a moment to gain momentum and that cryptocurrency rises in price in a matter of months. You have to be brave and buy when others sell and sell when others buy and you will see that this strategy works in most cases.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think panic is something by which you can't get profit. Your trade will be in loss. I follow the price chart make analysis and then i buy or sell any crypto coin. I will also suggest other to follow this pattern instead of panic buy and sell. 

• +3 1

I always try not to panic when I want to sell and buy coins. For that when I want to buy altcoins, I always buy the top 10 cryptocurrencies and I buy when they are cheap. So I will sell when the price is high to make a profit.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:06 AM, Randall80 said:

Something I have learned is that you have to do the opposite of what others do, it seems paradoxical and even crazy but it is the truth. 

In some cases what you say is true, but there are circumstances where you have to follow the market trend, for example when bear market comes, if you insist on trading during bear market I am sure you will probably only get a loss, for novice traders it is not recommended to trade when bear market is coming.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

I follow the price chart make analysis and then i buy or sell any crypto coin. I will also suggest other to follow this pattern instead of panic buy and sell. 

Trading with your own analysis will help you not to panic easily and always be calm even when the market goes down.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 10/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think panic is something by which you can't get profit. Your trade will be in loss. I follow the price chart make analysis and then i buy or sell any crypto coin. I will also suggest other to follow this pattern instead of panic buy and sell. 

Panic in trading needs more explanation to become clear. Sometimes it is harmful but other times it may help you to escape danger. When a trader is afraid of losing all the time and sells too soon after a bull run, this is harmful because it deprives him of future profit. This is the negative consequence of panic. However, the second type is useful for all traders. When the market is so wavy and there are lots of fluctuations and instability is abundant, some traders are afraid of buying and they just stop and wait. This kind of fear is positive and it helps you to save your capital.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency trading is mainly controlled by sentiment because there are too enough traders making their decisions based on panic or fear, who master this profit.

In my opinion, when we are in the market and want to buy coins, choose the right time, which is when prices are down, avoid panic buying and stay calm. Likewise, when selling altcoins, sell when the altcoin price rises so you can make a profit and calmly avoid panic selling.

All you have to do is learn to analyze correctly and draw your own strategy or follow a good buying and selling strategy
And do not do it randomly

Panic buy and panic sell often occur among traders due to lack of understanding of trading, therefore before starting trading it is better to learn more and be able to analyze the situation in the market

However if you still panic buy and sell you will always losing your capital cause always enter the market with fomo

Types of traders are seen in trading platforms during bearish and bullish markets. Users lost the hopes to be panic buyers or panic sellers. Both things are for a loss in a short duration.

In cases of panic selling, you should always use a stop loss because you are protected in the event of a panic sale as happened with bitcoin the last time .. and obviously you can buy later at a lower price.

in trading you should not be driven by your emotions. Yes prices of altcoins cannot be predicted and if it is going really down people do not want lose crypto but they ended up losing it anyway. We should be patient when we are trading so that the rate of loses in trading is not that high.

• +1 1