Panic buy and panic sell - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

4 hours ago, tanjil said:

Most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners. A few people are panicking and selling, and an even larger group of people is seeing them falling.

That is one vicious circle some traders find themselves, because they are operating with half baked knowledge and which can be worse than illiteracy. After the price of Bitcoin have appreciated for sometime, you will find some people out of FOMO, going all in and some others selling out of FUD, after price have depreciated over a period of time. All those are avoidable if only they told time to get well informed about the asset they are dealing with.  

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, stonman said:

this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

don't get affected by other people have said. especially on exchanger trollbox / chatbox. they just want you to buy their token which has bought by them. no one traders always get some profit on their trade. they must be get some loss too. so do your own research and prepare your trading strategies. also analyze some coins that you want to buy.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:21 AM, stonman said:

this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

One strategy which I use before is that always try to get more coins (in which you invest).

Example, you buy ETH and price go up you sell some part from your investment and some part hold and if price after that go down you buy again ETH (but more because price is down). Or example DOGE, price go to 30sat you sell 10,000 DOGE you get 0.00299400 BTC and price go down to 26sat you buy with BTC and you will get 11,515 DOGE that is 1,515 DOGE profit.

But of course never you can not be sure that price will go in that way, because of that good thing is to invest periodically (daily,weekly,monthly).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think that everyone has done that at some point in their trading career. In fact, I think it's more common than people think it is. Panic buying and selling, or in other words FOMO, is what the majority seems to do.

if you buy, don't panic to sell, because if there is panic, you can suffer losses, so my advice is you don't panic to buy, stay calm to sell, so you make a profit. and not suffer losses.

Good day I'm a crypto investor and a Coinbase consultant. On this platform, it's my responsibility to guide any investor on the proper measure on how to invest in bitcoin with maximum profits within just 15hours after investment.. The procedure is very transparent and reliable.. With a minimum investment of $250 you stand the chance to earn up to $3,500 when your coinbase wallet starts reading after just 15hours.. Kindly hit me up if interested
robinsonchloejessica@gmail.com

Rule #1, never panic when trading crypto. These two things never see eye to eye. I've been in stressful situations with thousands of Bitcoin on the line, but I didn't crack. Trading is an artform, a puzzle of some sorts, and I'm constantly trying to find ways to multiply my money.

If you can get a good run, then you can retire at an early age. That's what I'm planning to do. Doing back breaking labor isn't smart, so that's why I trade crypto. You can only work so long before all that work catches up to you. 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, stonman said:

It should be clear that any trader that fits into the above description is obviously inexperienced and unskilled in trading. He/she is better off taking time off to learning how the market works before trying to earn from it. Putting the cart before the horse can be a calamity.

You can't ALWAYS profit. You WILL LOSE sometimes. When trying to profit, you'll try to maximize your profits and low your losses. A good STOP-LOSS is a good start.

Buying and selling with panic will only make your account go in free fall down, if you want to trade you have to see the market in a subjective way and understand that the chart will not change your mind if you feel greedy or afraid of losing money.

• +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:21 PM, stonman said:

I think that the crash on crypto cost is a decent possibility for us to purchase and gain more. Possibly for the individuals who don't have involvement with exchanging, what they will do is sell since they are hesitant to free more. In any case, for me I will purchase more while the cost is smashing since when it goes up again and it will, I can procure more benefit.

the best activity currently is to hold, and in the event that you need more cryptos, at that point it's a decent minute to get a few, we don't have the foggiest idea whether we are at the base or the fall will keep on 3k however now it's a pleasant entering point, you can purchase at various costs to maintain a strategic distance from dangers

On 10/29/2019 at 4:21 PM, stonman said:

I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

If you want to make easy profit on altcoin. Buy altcoins when bitcoin is pumping the sell your altcoins when bitcoin dumping this simple strategy will surely give you a nice profit.

Most people who lose their money in trading are those who pick the wrong coins and don't have patience.

They don't perform enough research about the coins and their backgrounds and also don't know when to buy them.

They buy a coin at a certain price and when the price goes down a little they immediately sell it in fear of investment loss. I once bought some bitcoin at $8500 and 2 days later it fell to $8000. I didn't burst into action and held them for some weeks until it rose again to about $9300. Even if it took me 20 days but gaining profit is still better than losing your money. When you buy a coin, you should accept its volatility too and have patience. Try to buy at lowest possible price to reduce the risk of losing money.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 10/29/2019 at 2:21 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

All you have to do is learn to analyze correctly and draw your own strategy or follow a good buying and selling strategy
And do not do it randomly

all those tricks still not enough , the most danger trader enemy is his emotions , after  buying a coin he start to think oh maybe the market will dump on me , oh maybe i wont get the chance to buy other good coins , oh ... etc , so we need to controll our emotions dude 

• +2 1

Wrong data makes people on panic, digital money is incredible all things considered and regardless of what happen the cost will have returned to ordinary. Presently on the off chance that you think selling your possessions at a misfortune cost will make you feel better at that point so be it, later on you will repurchase those coins and understand that you still misfortune due to what you have done during the adjustments. An incredible opportunity to purchase bitcoin now or some other great altcoins, however it sets aside some effort to skip back yet it will occur.

Yes, this mixture of fear and greed is what causes the loss most of the time, often happens to me when I buy a coin and the price starts to fall I sell at a loss because of panic, and vice versa when the price of a coin starts to rise greed gets to buy so happens that the rise of the coin stops, so patience and control coin for some time so do not rush is the best solution.

I think gives hold up what will a chance to be occur straightaway. Be that as it may, in the event that you lost a great deal of benefit and even your underlying nearly a similar I think the most ideal approach to do is released it until the estimation of cryptos rise once more. Presently cryptos esteem are continually diminishing and the vast majority contribute cash on it is losing their benefit and even their underlying venture. This situation are making a monstrous frenzy the cryptos holders. I think the most ideal approach to do currently is simply quiet down and sit tight for appropriate planning before to do a demonstration that subsequent a major second thoughts to us.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

all those tricks still not enough , the most danger trader enemy is his emotions , after  buying a coin he start to think oh maybe the market will dump on me , oh maybe i wont get the chance to buy other good coins , oh ... etc , so we need to controll our emotions dude 

Yes, controlling our emotions is part of the success in the field of trading and achieve the required success and must be patience It is like fishing must be calm and patience

Do not panic buy and panic sell. That will cause you a lot of losses. In trading even not in cyrpto industries. Studying the market is number one. You should study your coin that you want to have. Or interested in or the assets you want to have. Study their behavior in the market. What is their regular price or what is the price range they go. Then find the target price you want to buy them. And also find the target price you want to sell them. And then go buy them and be patient don't be affected by the up and down of the market. Just wait when it is time to harvest what you have planted. Or wait if it is the right time to withdraw your stocks to a certain assets. Yes the luck is important but the patience is also very important when it comes to trading. 

I think the panic selling is sometime very good for us and these way investors can make their investment safe so in some days ago the yobit exchange has listed Air token in their exchange and this coin those are panic seller they gain profit and who are controle their emotion and hold their investment with patient then i think they gain loss.

Just now, deahonland said:

I'vе bееn thеre, indeed tuning in to cryptо twitter оr chаnging аttitude"аctоrs" who dо chаrt investigаtion ехprеssing that the сoins will rise to thе moоn, truthful dо not tune in to thеm.

You are right, crypto twitter is full of users who pretend to know, but obviously don't, otherwise they would be rich and not spending time on twitter. Lots of nice and smart people too, but mostly greedy people.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, stonman said:

The loss of trade has several reasons, but we often encounter loss due to FOMO. based on this thread I'm sure you already understand the reasons why traders are losing money.

To get profit in trading, don't trade based on following people, and go more with the market flow. Have a lot of knowledge and make technical analysis to understand where you should be. Altcoin has a high level of fluctuation and tends to follow the movements of bitcoin.

I did a panic sell recently because I wanted to trade for some CRPT tokens. I had to make a decision to let go of my AIR token to buy some CRPT, so I just pressed the button and it cost me big time.

The people at Yobit made it where I couldn't receive interest on my AIR, if I didn't hold it in my account. This goes to show that even experienced traders make mistakes. It was a learning experience, but I can still buy more AIR if I wanted, so it's not too bad. 

The mistake in the world of crypto trading is when you leave yourself. Get rid of that ego and panic if you want to benefit from crypto trading. The key to successful trading is a calm mind so you can analyze what coins will go up and what coins will go down.

• +1 1