Panic buy and panic sell - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Panic buy and panic sell

18 minutes ago, SnowBlame said:

Why you should sell your coins and what it will bring you in the end. Just think that everything will change over the next few months and cryptography will explode. Hold on to the end and be patient.

The panic buy and sell if cryptocurrency is always attribute to many people ignorance of getting to know about trading, this has been the main problem of them to have the right to research

The panic selling usually affects the prices of the cryptocurrency market. As the selling continues, the prices decrease, and with the price drops, the sales increase, causing the market to collapse.

Profiting from altcoin trading all comes down to managing the market and analyzing trends and recent developments in the market. It is no simple feat. There are of course times during trading when a loss is conceded, however this is the case with any earning strategy, the key lies in managing that loss and the risk involved using the knowledge that you have.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/31/2019 at 4:21 PM, kusvuw10 said:

In my opinion, you may lose money in your trading. It is a headache and it depends on the emotions and it decides.

I panic when I buy and the price is going down and also panic when the price goes down when I buy. Calm down in volatile markets that never panic, which scares you and leads to losses, calm research and make decisions.

1 hour ago, JamesMark said:

It happens a lot to me, I panic when I buy and the price goes down and also panic while you encourage at a loss more than panic and frustration.

They will come to understand it very soon as they continue to trade in cryptocurrency, the buying and selling won't have much effect to then because they are still practicing it

I don't reckon that in our sector situations you actually shouldn't freak out constantly, it continues to acceptable so that you can start up, never race to sell a person's silver coins, hold back, so the amount on the innovative gold coin arises, you may sell off them.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, stonman said:

this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

well no one can can make profit on every trade, even the best trade have losses. so losing is a part of the game and nobody can avoid this. what matter in trading is that your earning are more than your losing trades

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

Selling panic causes more panic due to a lack of control over emotions. Long-term trading requires skill as a professional trader, and in order to become a professional trader, it takes 10 thousand hours of screen time.

Long term traders are the ones who does not have to spend 24/7 on screen, those are daily traders, also more skills is required for short term nit long term traders/holders.

26 minutes ago, ETrackLM said:

this time the market is too complicated, and the red trend always dominates every month. and especially this month, ethereum drops sharply. I think that the market will take a long time in the growth rate to the stage of stability. There are currently no big rumors that will shock the cryptocurrency market, maybe I think more because of the manipulation of whales.

We are now in a situation that not only crypto but also most fiat-related businesses are also experiencing a severe recession in most countries due to the disease. I think crypto market will stabilize after financial problems are solved and all companies return to their normal cycle of activities. Despite the bad news, I see some promising changes in the market. For example, today I saw that bitcoin price has increased by about $600. We should control ourselves and prevent selling because our assets will be doubled in a few months.

In the cases of panic, I sit still, never move a finger, just watch the rise and fall of prices, because I do not like this tension and pressure and cause me a state of instability.

Panic or anxiety is usually dangerous to many shareholders simply because it will mislay dollars as long as they go on from a similar train of thought. To counteract that, will not devote for anyone who is not entirely ready, will not devote for anyone undecided with this current market, and do not spend if you cannot have the funds for to forfeit dollars.

11 minutes ago, GreedLap said:

There is definitely no panic selling. Keep calm as possible, because the market is not always at the bottom. Think about how you can deal with this situation. This is not the end of the market. Just go with the waves, and soon everything will be calm. Quick decisions will always be in vain.

Why is everybody mentioning waves, what is going on with waves? what so great about it?

In fact, if the deal appears to the trader as if to lose, it will be a natural instinct from him to feel panic and withdraw from this deal, so that she does not incur more losses. But I think patience and waiting a little to make sure the direction is better.

yes this is what i sufring now in this days i have been panic to buy in the 5000 dollars but i feared now it is 6700 dollars and i feel so sorry now .

On 12/17/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luv4me said:

It happened so much to me, i panic when i buy and the price is going down and also panic when the price is going down when I buy

If they hold on for a long time, I don't think they are losing because the chances for that currency to increase will be greater so they can recover the losses by selling when the price rises later. We need to know how to buy at low prices and sell at a higher price to be able to make a profit in the transaction. There will be them around suspicion each time the money drops and then immediately sell off their money / tokens like bitcoin, options for losing or even avoiding a bigger loss.

Just now, ChampZ said:

if we have free money, we could use it to buy and add our share altcoin or bitcoin. This is the best opportunity for us, all cryptocurrency at a low price now.

You should also buy according to analysis, it is said that low buying right now is 3k to 4k, buying at 5.3k to 6.8k is wrong as it should be a selling price for daily traders

As i noticed from last few months because i am very active in crypto market from last four month and i always try to find out some good day for trading purposes. It is clear many people loses hopes when btc crashed suddenly and they sell their holding assets. 

This is the very bad situation if the trader has decided to panic buy or panic sell, because it 60% will bring bad results on his trading, so all trader need to do is to calm down and relaxing.

1 hour ago, Awaren said:

When I first met crypto and my first investment, I had to say YES! I'm doing a panic sell. When crypto or BTC fall, I panic while selling. But now we should not panic, because I learned a lot because of this failure.

For me and you we have panicked before so we have learned not to and have not noticed now, but tell that to all the newbies out there, if they would listen, this is too much for them to take,

The definate reasone why people sell out thier bitcoin with panic sells at this current moment is as a result of the corona virus epidemic that has brought down the trading activities of crypto currency trading. 

In this world there is some problem, which is really important. We must be careful about that. Panic buy and Panic selling can be valuable sometimes. But l would prefer be patient. 

On 12/17/2019 at 8:53 PM, Senorita said:

It really is generates simply by our dread and also concerns that individuals could be put aside together with practically nothing if the value eliminate, for this reason, we have been constantly eliminating the particular coin that individuals have got due to the fact we have been also anxious, but I realized my session and definitely will by no means repeat.

Most of you who have to do it can explore how to evaluate appropriately along with bringing your tactics as well as following a great handling tactic. sell at a price higher than the price to buy. If we're on the right track, I think it's just a matter of time before we reach our goal.

Trading mistakes are not like other kind of mistakes where you just repair it and that's it, here you can lose money. If you're doing things wrong while trading, can generate vices that last for long and they transform in panic, and panic makes you to lose money. You have to learn from these mistakes and stop being emotional. Cool yourself while trading, be patient. Patience is a virtue!

On 12/8/2019 at 8:07 PM, Zentoly said:

Right to say that is why in trading patient is very important thing which will make you more successful .

If they hold on for a long time, I don't think they are losing because the chance for that currency to increase will be greater so they can recover the losses by selling when the price rises later. We need to know how to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices to be able to make a profit in the transaction. There will be them around suspicion each time the money drops and then immediately sell off their money / tokens like bitcoin, options for losing or even avoiding further.

I indigence to discover about the lot interrelated to Altcoun or cryptocurrent at initially how it works, its promote and its objectives accordingly as not to develop into panicked buyers and panicked sellers