Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

It's not so easy or we can say that it's an impossible task to earn 15 BTC in a day 1 BTC price is so high that if a person earn 15 BTC in a day then he will become billionaire in a day it's not a joke and also there are no such ways which could give you 15 BTC in a single day.

Thats a very big amount, it will be very risk to invest money that will mine for you 15 BTC. If you real need that kind of money, start your own exchange like yobit or binance, you will get 15 BTC from fees in just a year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, Rares002 said:

It is possible? yes. It is affordable? No, unless you're Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Mining a single bitcoin would take years for a normal miner, having invested a modest amount of money. But we can always dream, no?

It is possible but with someone having billion of dollar. So, for the person that asked this question on this forum, it ks not 100% possible. 

On 4/3/2020 at 7:23 PM, Zaino34 said:

I think that is not possible. You need a lot of devices and tools to get that amount. I think that no person can prepare this for a quantity in one day. You need a lot of money also to buy these devices.

You say it's impossible but possible. Actually to get 15 BTC in one day is possible. But you must have enough money to build a mining farm. 15 BTC in 1 day is very easy for those who have adequate resources. Look at a mining pool and see how much bitcoin they produce in one day. You can estimate how much ASIC you need from there.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:59 PM, GanDuba said:

Billions of dollar will be required to mine this amount of btc in a day, and you will need asics for it, before you will get back your money, it will take years but you will not need to join mining pool. 

Billions of dollars? Don't speak nonsense. You can count it very easy and it will take twenty to thirty million dollars to set a nice mining farm who can produce 15 bitcoin a day. But the reward will soon split to half because the halving is coming.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:37 AM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Mining 15btc a day by an individual is impossible and it's better to focus on earning the amount you can than wanting to earn huge,that's the reason many have ended up in scam activities.

My dear friend I don't no you have any knowledge in mining, because 15 bitcoin mine one day its not possible bro, you need so much money to buy this equipment, then also I don't think its possible in my opinion first you learn mining and observe how much money need to mine 1 bitcoin, then you decide its possible ate not,

On 10/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Well it is a dream and I can only hope for you it comes through. Putting into consideration the cost of mining pool and electricity needed to mine up to 15btc on a daily basis, it is nearly not feasible. @BullRunBit has said it all, you need to learn about mining and estimate this yourself. It is almost impossible, dream again.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is not possible mate. Even though you use multiple mining site at once, you can't still earn 15 btc by just mining. It is because mining just give small amount of bitcoin to you even you deposit or invest into it. So the possibility of gaingin 15 btc is very low.

I think it possible, but only theoretically, because you need mining farm of incredible size and you need fantastically big amount of money only to buy rig and pay for power, you need more than 10.000.000 dollars, I think to create such project 

No, unless you start with millions of dollars, at the rate of 1 BTC = 10K $ 15 BTC = 150,000 $ so you want to mine 150,000 $ a day, let's say you recover your investment in 200 days, that means you need 150K times 200 = 30 million dollars.

In theory, yes, but you will need to be someone like Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates to do so! 

In my opinion, this idea is quite utopian. First of all, you will need a huge amount of money (big seed capital) to translate this idea into reality. To earn 15 BTC/day, which is 143900$ (25/07/20), you need to create a team, which will consist of hardworking and smart people, you need to buy/rent a huge data center, where all mining procedures may be implemented. Also don't forget about government taxes, cost of maintaining, salaries etc. I don't tell that it's impossible, however it won't be easy too.

• +5 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

You are talking about something that no one has been able to do yet, as bitcoin is known to be one of the most difficult types of mining.
But if you have millions of dollars, this may help you
Good luck with that

On 3/3/2020 at 5:56 AM, Soaib khan said:

Mining 15 btc daily not possible because 15 btc is very huge amount you need to invest big money for mining 15 btc daily and I think bitcoin mining now not profitable

It is possible but you need high amount of money, this makes it not possible for people.

On 7/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, FlappYZoK said:

In my opinion, this idea is quite utopian. First of all, you will need a huge amount of money (big seed capital) to translate this idea into reality. To earn 15 BTC/day, which is 143900$ (25/07/20), you need to create a team, which will consist of hardworking and smart people, you need to buy/rent a huge data center, where all mining procedures may be implemented. Also don't forget about government taxes, cost of maintaining, salaries etc. I don't tell that it's impossible, however it won't be easy too.

That is the fact, it requires money that can not be provided by people in this world, even people that are rich will not do it. 

Can, if u have a lot of money))) 

Asic A10PRO 6G or is it still possible to build a farm yourself from gtx1660 6gb super? As far as I know, this asic is not universal, but only DaggerHashimoto. Weigh the pros and cons. I don’t know what to choose, on the one hand there is less fuss with A10PRO, but 12 months warranty, and gtx 36 months warranty ... Can I spit and buy VMining?))

Yes, of course, you can mine 15 bitcoins a day, but this will require an incredible amount of money, but such an investment in bitcoin mining may not pay off, so I advise you not to buy mining machines and mine bitcoins, but to invest somewhere, it will be more profitable

It was fantastic, especially now. I can't even imagine what capacity of the installation should be. Although if this is Elon Musk, then everything is possible.

hello the truth is very difficult to withdraw 15 bitcoin a day uff very difficult but I am from what they say that everything is possible and in the future I know that the way to do that and more will be achieved since every day it is innovating and many people worldwide are always researching and creating that is why I say that it may be possible because the digital world continues to advance and evolve

To extract that amount per day you must make a very good investment. Everything is possible today. But, we must always do research before any investment. Grateful for all the information shared here between us.

• Useful or interesting 1

si se puede todo depende en realidad del dinero de la inversiones que al final será bastante una inversión de muchos miles de dólares solo hay que ver el valor que tiene actual si que hay muchas forma de conseguir bitcoin asta frre pero como quiera para una cantidad asi inversión  

Even if you can, is it worth spending so much money on equipment and waiting many months or years for a payback? Okay, let's say you bought the equipment, but it takes a lot of power to power it, which will slow payback. 

It would be difficult to do it today, but not impossible, one of the problems would be the mining equipment, which should be with a mining card but very advanced and to that add the power of the network that there is today. Be careful that every year you see the increase in the power of the network so it would also be that you take that into consideration.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:46 PM, BullRunBit said:

First you must to have (I'm not sure but close) 1,000,000$ to buy mining rigs and you maybe after that mining 15 BTC daily.

You probably dont know anything about mining, and your question is without knowledge at all.

Example, if you invest 1,000$ in mining you need around 1 year to recover your investment (1,000$).

And you calculate how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily.

Example, 15*365 = 5475 BTC* 9432$ = ‭51,640,200‬$

This is just example it's not for sure, but if you recover your investment for 1 year this is how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily. 😁

Hello, tell us what site gives 15BTC in 1 year