Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Friend, why do you need the opinions of people who may not be accurate? Just go to the blockchain and see at what speed of the entire mining network how many blocks are mined daily and simply proportionally divide this power to the mined blocks! You will get medium power.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

First you must to have (I'm not sure but close) 1,000,000$ to buy mining rigs and you maybe after that mining 15 BTC daily.

You probably dont know anything about mining, and your question is without knowledge at all.

Example, if you invest 1,000$ in mining you need around 1 year to recover your investment (1,000$).

And you calculate how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily.

Example, 15*365 = 5475 BTC* 9432$ = ‭51,640,200‬$

This is just example it's not for sure, but if you recover your investment for 1 year this is how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily. 😁

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +5 4

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You can not be mine such amount of bitcoin alone cause it need huge capital so you must have share holders to you mining rig. But if you have enough capital you can do it alone.

• +1 1

For mining 15 BTC, you must have knowledge about how mining works. later, you can ask all the bitcoin miners to stop mining and set up couple of miners of your own. That way, you can mine 15 BTC a day. LOL, who on the earth will leave mining for you?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, it is possible. But if you would have the amount needed to invest in order to get 15 BTC/day, you most probably would not care anymore to mine it.

The ones mining at such scale most probably have extremely good contracts with the electricity supplier.

• +1 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

You can, but you'll need to commit to a rather large investment. The best chance in making real money from mining is researching and developing new algorithms suitable for the future, when quantum computing and competing technologies become commonplace.

15 bitcoins a day? You're joking ? Even probably the largest asic farm can't mine as much a day. You need to get more realistic amounts. I think you just spend more money on equipment than you make. Better buy bitcoin than equipment

15 bitcoins per day is simply an unrealistic figure if it could have been possible everyone would have already mined Bitcoin and no one would have to work. I thought even 1 bitcoin per day is an unrealistic figure.

5 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Sorry, but just the fact that you are here asking this question probably means that you will never be able to mine not 15, not even 0.15 btc in one single day. Of course who knows, maybe one day you will prove me wrong! Good luck XD

• +1 1

11 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

First you must to have (I'm not sure but close) 1,000,000$ to buy mining rigs and you maybe after that mining 15 BTC daily.

You probably dont know anything about mining, and your question is without knowledge at all.

Example, if you invest 1,000$ in mining you need around 1 year to recover your investment (1,000$).

This is just example it's not for sure, but if you recover your investment for 1 year this is how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily. 😁

And he also needs a small power plant and something to feed it...

Or there is a better way that maybe is easier: building a time machine and get back to 2011 with one good GPU 😁

A good imagination is a great thing, but when speaking about investments one need to turn it off

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I think you might even try to mine 15 BTC in one day, but buddy, you would have to have enough money to buy cutting-edge equipment for those who might get a mining power that can get close to 15 BTC, but I think it's possible .

It is difficult at this point that you can only extract that amount since you will need to make a huge investment and there is no guarantee that you will achieve it as you remember there are already mining companies that will not paralyze their operations just so that a miner benefits. If you have a good capital, the marketing can leave you with good profits without the complications of mining since next year they will reduce the reward per block that hinders the profits of the miners.

• Useful or interesting 2

well, that sounds ridiculous but it's possible but you need a very large amount of electric power and of course a lot of mining tools. With the current diffilcult you need around 800,000 ++ TH / s to produce 14-15 BTC / day. Let's assume You have that money and you need around 58,000 Antminer S9 (14 TH/s). So, you will need around 171,428,571 USD Not to mention electricity costs, various other maintance and parts. That's very possible but are you ready to spend that much money?

• +1 2

On 10/29/2019 at 12:46 PM, BullRunBit said:

People forget that mining always depends on the electricity bill and also the air condition in the country because mining rigs needs ventilation, he would need hella lot money to make 15 btc per day

On 10/29/2019 at 3:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Its very impossible to mine 15 btc in single day. Even though you have many mining tools it is still impossible to produce 15 btc in one day.

If you can mine one bitcoin by day it will very very good for you,but 15 by day it seems impossible for me. first you need to buy a hundred of mining machine by thousands dollars, it will cost you to much money 

• +1 1

On 29.10.2019 at 09:37, Luciferludz said:

Dude you are such a dreamer) Probably when you come to a pawnshop, gold prices fall 10 times, and when you buy bitcoin they sell it to you for a pittance)

• +1 1

i think u cant mine till u dont have huge computing powers and big Mining setup for mining. for mining such a huge reward u will need big mining farms which is not possible on individual level .

As to me it is impossible to mine 15 bitcoin in a single day through mining machine because 15 bitcoin is a very high amount of Dollar...........

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:55 AM, CryingCrypt said:

I think it is impossible if you are just trading, by using of mining it will takes a time because you also need to have a lot of video cards for mining.

For me i think you can do it brother, it's very easy, you will need only to hack all Computer in all over the world, and put a malware in it, this one can do some  mining for you, in btc or xmr, after less than 24h you will get your BTC, but otherwize brother it's impossible for you to mine 15BTC a day, even if you are one of the Richard family.

So forget about it, and start trading in some good altcoin that have a good future, maybe you will make your dream, become true. ☘️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

It is possible? yes. It is affordable? No, unless you're Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Mining a single bitcoin would take years for a normal miner, having invested a modest amount of money. But we can always dream, no?

• +2 1

I’m just happy with these numbers of 15 bitcoins per day, you probably need to buy one some kind of data center and all your power to put into bitcoin mining then you can probably, but not a fact.

income per day in accordance with the vga / asi / anmtiner used. if I use RX570 6 VGA profit above 200k per day, bro. if antminer / ASIC is definitely much higher. Minimum shipping of Bitcoin is 0.001 BTC. For limits on withdrawing Bitcoin to other wallets, you have a withdrawal limit of 200,000,000 million rupiahs per day (and its equivalent in BTC).

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you can.

What you just need its, making a factory miners bitcoin. If you dont have money, then make an ICO well if you lucky you got a good money crowdfund.