Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

15 btc in one day . it s impossible because do you need a lot of hardware for mining ....... and do you need clima - cold hardware - and energy .  so it's impossible now and nexts years 

It could happen that you are mining a day to get 15 Bitcoin but you will need a lot of mining equipment, and very high electricity costs, maybe you will need capital more than 50 Bitcoin. Good luck.

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Deophi said:

it is impossible because per day earn 15 btc  can not give any site I remembere very very impossible and if possible you can investment $10000000 then you can now earn 15 btc per day

Yeah it is impossible for normal people like us but for big mining companies this 15 btc target is just a piece of cake to achieve.

Firstly I don't think it is possible even with a superb rig. If you do your research you will find that there are bitcoin mining FACTORIES that have whole rooms that are rigged to mine bitcoins.

Secondly, and most important, the supply of bitcoins is limited (to 21 million I think), meaning that the more bitcoins are mined the harder it will be to make more, so it is no longer possible to mine huge amounts of btc, as everyone would do just that.

• +1 1

I think first you should learn about how mining works. You have no idea how much energy you need to burn to mine even a single btc. And Mining 15 btc per day is just impossible. 

I think 15 bitcoin mine in a single day is possible but just in dream and in real life to mine 15 bitcoin in a single ife is impossible because now the price of bitcoin is very high and also difficulties is very increase.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:24 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Mining 15 btc a day is very hard. For me, you should own atleast 50 units of mining rig. It will be possible if you have a high end graphics card and well ventilated so that the unit won't heat up so much.

This is possible to mine 15 bitcoin per day! But even if they mined I must calculate the money I invest and the money I earning per day.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

7 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

This is possible to mine 15 bitcoin per day! But even if they mined I must calculate the money I invest and the money I earning per day.

Right to say it is possible but not now a days it was possible when the price of bitcoin was 1000 to 2000 $ and now a days mining 15 bitcoin is very hard .

Just now, guikaycha said:

It really is imposiblе yоu'll  do getting 15 BTC with mining in one day. But yоu'll bе аblе get 15 BTC in оne momеnt in сasе you purсhаse it frоm trаdе.

I do not know about it that he will get 15 bitcoin is trading it also impossible like as mining and in one situation  he will get 15 bitcoin in trading if he have a lot of bitcoin.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

I think no, you won't mine 15 bitcoins a day. Because with what I read, you can mine 1 bitcoin that takes 50 months, it is 4 years to achieve that. This is what I do not know, if that 50 months is just for one person working for it or for many people.

3 hours ago, Muphin said:

I think no, you won't mine 15 bitcoins a day. Because with what I read, you can mine 1 bitcoin that takes 50 months, it is 4 years to achieve that. This is what I do not know, if that 50 months is just for one person working for it or for many people.

So how can it be impossible to mine 15 bitcoin in a single day? So what you can tell me about genesis mining how many btc they mined.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

44 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

So how can it be impossible to mine 15 bitcoin in a single day? So what you can tell me about genesis mining how many btc they mined.

As I said, I do not think it is possible for you to mine 15 bitcoins per day. You do that maybe if you have many people to do that so. 🤔

When I read the title of this topic, I seem surprised when you want to mine and make 15 Bitcoin in one day. In my opinion it is really difficult and even impossible to do. Unless you are really ready with all the equipment and have a lot of mining equipment.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:59 AM, Muphin said:

As I said, I do not think it is possible for you to mine 15 bitcoins per day. You do that maybe if you have many people to do that so. 🤔

Right to say mining 15 bitcoin is a single day is very difficult and nowadays I think 1 bitcoin is also impossible because of increasing difficulties.

i think you are one of the people who want to be rich in one night xd , you can mine 15 bitcoin in a day dude or like that all bitcoin will be mined in one month not 1 year 

Even if theoretically you manage to connect such capacities to the network the profitability will fall and I do not exclude the fact that it will take several decades to recoup the investment. If they pay off at all. Mining is profitable only at the initial stage.  Think of another dream.

Honest answer is no. Because to mine 15 BTC daily is quite impossible due to low reward , big investment and many more issues. you need big investment to make 15 BTC which is quite expensive. Only rich peoples can make this decision whether they gonna invest to mine or not. But also has to take a big risk because to have enough money to buy cutting edge equipment.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:08 PM, Wish107.5 said:

If you one biggest mining in the world maybe 15 bitcoin it's hard to mine,  because I read in some article that mining 1 bitcoin is takes almost 4 years to complete 

To mine 1 bitcoin in 4 years this is depending on wich your mining device power that's you are using. Examples in laptop it mine 0.001 btc year, so wich device mine 1 btc in 4 years?

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, Wish107.5 said:

If you one biggest mining in the world maybe 15 bitcoin it's hard to mine,  because I read in some article that mining 1 bitcoin is takes almost 4 years to complete 

1 bitcoin is really takes 4 years? its very long time its mean that bitcoin mining is very hard for miner.

Its really impossible to mine 15btc per day if you are a normal living person, however you can mine 15btc in a day if you have a mining company, but that stuff will really cost you too much. but indeed can give you really profit.

I think it is possible but it is very much difficult .  you need to make big investment and you need many computers and high power supply to earn this.

That's not very easy to mine 15BTC per day , for this you have to need big capital and investment and even a single man can't afford and can't take risk .If you have such capital and you will mine definitely without any doubt 

1 hour ago, Ebugi said:

If you want to produce 15btc in 1 day from mining you need to buy a lot of mining rigs and of course it requires a lot of money to buy a rig

I think when a person spend his all saving funds on mining rig then it would be also impossible for him to making 15 btc in one day.