More filtering options needed! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

More filtering options needed!

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.
  • Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

Yeah i agree with this. I also wanted to add, the sorting stuffs, Whenever i visit the about forum and sort by date then refresh the tab, It is always erased. I wanted to sort my view in start date only but there is no existing system yet.

yap, you know what i mean, when you want something you ask for it and as children, we just accept wherever is the consequences, i they add the feature we are happy and if not we agree.

How can the searching be improved? i think its already very good i usually just search a name or coin and it comes on in search posts , and they are already in date order

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, alpayno said:

I agree on the number 2 because there are lot of topics here that can be saved for later reading maybe because we are dealing with something while seeing the topic so maybe saving it for later can be a good addition in here

Thanks for agreeing with me with that, i have been wanting to save some replies and topics that interested me and i wanted to learn more but, the only way i used it follow.

woooow this is a very good suggestion, hopefully the adming of this forum read this thread and they think of this suggestion from member, i agree with you

8 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

Well i agree both of your suggestions maybe this forum really needs to imolement this kind of features and thank for those who like you who suggest a good addition for the forum let's keep this thing and im sure crypto talk will be a good forum later on and im sure cryptotalk developer has it's plan for the imporovement of the forum.

Totally the crypto admins and developer have plenty of plan for this forum, but we the user are the one experiencing this forum so, if we o not suggest features to enhance our experience then we won't get want we wants.

5 minutes ago, cutecute said:

This is a good feature to have because we tend to forget some of the useful post that we have read and if this feature will be in the forum in the near future we will have a even more better experience in the forum.

So i see many of you are agreeing with me, how about suggestion they way to get this red b y admins so they can think and consider adding this feature.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

They would be cool features.But most of people say "copy links and look at them later" ok this is an option too but why not doing it more easily?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, teminalibug said:

Your suggestions are quite appropriate. Filtering will help us to trace our topics. The 2 number point is recommended. I also asked to add a button to save any topics as favorite or later reading in another topic. May be our admin will add these options and working for it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

1 hour ago, ultimateclub said:

Your suggestions are quite appropriate. Filtering will help us to trace our topics. The 2 number point is recommended. I also asked to add a button to save any topics as favorite or later reading in another topic. May be our admin will add these options and working for it. 

may be in due time, suggestion will be implemented by admin, hope so and wait for updates.

• -1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, teminalibug said:

First a filter option (by date, by title by category)

This is a good addition and also if you will allow include the search option for the user, i am trying to search some users before but nothing was happening.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, teminalibug said:

Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

I dont agree on this as you can have your list about this and you can bookmark the topic you want.

I totally agree with point number 2, it is like doing a message pin, so for important and useful info, or want to read a message that has not been read, we can save or mark it first.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

Yeah, it's a very good idea, me too i need more sections here, and the most important is to add two important language; ARABIC and French, because i can confirm that a lot of users in yobit have difficulty in writing with english, and you can also see that in some topics, so if any body with me in this give me like, and also if some one, can contact the admin of this great website, tell him my request please.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

With the new section creating lately about (off topic) it's already a start for filtered messages, for your second proposal a section for the most interesting articles can be in the near future!

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Yeah I'm agree with you brother. Filter system should improve now. If we can search as first number then it will be much easier for us to check the status of any post

Yep some topics are very useful as giving very god infrom from the other users contribution, but you can not find them easily because of poor filtering system.

I never used this filtering option and I think many users actually don't use that too, I don't think that it's necessary for now to add this feature

• -5 1
  • -1 1

14 hours ago, Dada said:

Yes i would love to see those 2 features here in the forum because first i am reading some really good topics and replies so i would love to save them so that i can read it again sometime and the filter option is great too because we can manage our post for the day and we can also check our yesterday post if it matches the count of paid post in yobit.

The admins here are very active and they read many topics, considering this topic is a little old, maybe they have red it already, so we juts gotta hope for the best.

I mainly agree with option 1, I sometimes review my posts and it's hard to find the specific one, if we could filter by date and time, it would be easier. Perhaps the adm will not review this hypothesis.

• +2 1

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:29 AM, teminalibug said:

A filtering system would be great, but I think they have it though in the upper right hand corner of your profile. It's a search feature, I don't know if that was recently added, but it works wonders. Sometimes you can't find a post that you wrote because they deleted it. 

6 hours ago, meowmeow said:

There is already a sort button on this forum. You can sort it to started date, most replies and most views. For me that is enough already. I just hope that they will notify us if the given topic has a comment of yours already.

The maybe they should add a search option on  user activity, so one can access a tipc they posted easily juts by searching it.

6 hours ago, on1k3n said:

A filtering system would be great, but I think they have it though in the upper right hand corner of your profile. It's a search feature, I don't know if that was recently added, but it works wonders. Sometimes you can't find a post that you wrote because they deleted it. 

Then u should go confirm it, maybe it is added recently or i jts missed it, but i'm pretty sure it is added recently, if there is.

yeah i agree with you. especially the choice number 2. i am also having a hard time finding that one post that i want for later reading. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk forum is just on early stage , i agree your advice we need more filter options and day by day we are improving a lot and this feature will be also enabled soon if communication demands. Also we need more  subjects sections to post our topic, this really increase the space for posting contents.

Just now, vincent725 said:

Actually I want to suggest that the admin should have filtering some post that doesn't make sense in a certain topic or else delete it for able for this forum to be more successful that the present time. 

I think there has been too this operations to delete topics but for replies it is a bit harder, as there are few admins and many users are not interested in reporting.

The second option seems useful is to memorize the topics to read later
As for the first option, this is not important to me because I do not like to observe people and become a person looking for people's flaws

THINK POSITIVE

Suggestions look good but I agree with the second option
For the first he does not care much because I do not like to monitor the members and make complaints
I only care about myself

Life is great and enjoy it

But topics are displayed in order according to the date they were created and I don't think adding a filter button is useful
As for the second option, I support this proposal