[prod 0]Faucet script Coming soon! - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[prod 0]Faucet script Coming soon!

Hello world, i know most of you are thinking of starting your own crypto business, and many topics have bee about that, so I decided to create a faucet script that will be given for free for thew first 10 members to get the promo code, the promo code will be updated in my statuses, means you have to follow me t be the fist to get updates of my promo codes.

after the free promo code has expired the rest can buy it

The script will have the following

1. A dice game (no need the user to deposit can just play with his/her claimed faucets) [maybe on later days i could i mplement the deposit.]
  2. Responsive and clean design.
  3. Many ways to monetize and still keeps the site clean (including the ads banner rotator.)
  4. Admin can set the claim rate according to the price in USD so no need to check the rates everyday.
  5. High level security (recatcha, multi account detect, etc).
  6. Multi short-URL(URL shortener )of your choice. that changes as per user claim.
  7. User sign up feature (This enhances the security)
  8. Admin can set withdrawal limit or not, and many other features.
  9. etc

Please suggest any feature you want to be added on this PHP faucet webapp.

Stay tune!

• Useful or interesting 2

8 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Sounds great i would like to own a faucet website as well, amd i'm hoping to be one of the first who gets the promo code, Good luck on your project.

Thanks and I hope you get the chance to get the script for free via the promo code, but you gotta be one of the first since there will be no room for bias.

8 hours ago, cryp tos said:

This is a useful post, I hope you book me a free faucet script.
What I want to know is whether the faucet will be tied to the Faucethub in payment method ?. it will support various coins?

Yes this faucet will have faucet API integrated, so users will be able to withdraw directly to faucethub. Just to add up the faucethub will be the main withdrawal option in future updates there will be more, like the direct withdrawal to your wallet.

6 hours ago, makuny said:

Hello, I'm very interested to receive a promo code! What for Coins will support this script? 

Also let me know you also interested to send me a promo code. I will send you my reports and impressions after installation and using.

Feel free to contact me 🙂

The script will at it's first release support, Bitcoin and Doge, but for claiming user will claim points and these points can be withdrawn to either doge wallet/btc wallet.

Also about the promo code, It will be posted on my profile status, so if you follow my account you will be the first to get status update, but also apart from the promo code, if you have something better to offer the contact me.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, phuongtung3552 said:

What I care about is an easy-to-use and secure design for users. and I see it in your plan. I believe your project will be successful and have many supporters.

Security is what matters in programming, so don't worry as after the first release which will be very secure script, still there will be updates fro time to time to improve security and fix bugs.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:34 AM, dianamushi said:

Just figured i did not follow you, I'm gonna to it right now so i be one of the first to get your coupon code. good luck with your project.

Thanks girl, I appreciate that and I also saw your post you mentioned my product, but I figured you forgot again to follow.

8 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

This sounds very interesting mate, I want your business idea to be realized quickly, because I also want to get a chance to get a promo code, and it looks like there will be a lot of fans because withdrawal is connected directly to the faucethub. Hope everything goes well...

Thanks for appreciation mate, anytime during next week, promo codes should be released on my status updates. To be one of the first to get the promo code you should follow me so when promo code is released you will get notification.

1 hour ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Ok mate, thank you for your feedback, I'm happy to have followed you, so I get the latest information about this project. The sooner the better 🙂

Worry not brother, once you get the promo code the script will be for free to you, and you will have all the setup instruction and even if you encounter trouble you juts pm me.

14 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Thank you sir, Then i hope i get special privilege on your faucet script coupon code 😃 , anyway how much would it be sold?

Don't worry I will hit you up in PM that the promo code is released, but you will also get a notification, if you followed me, as it will be posted on status, and this offer is for cryptotalk.org users only.

19 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Good Initiative but your project need many other things

For example you know that the major incom of faucets is the ads and every faucest need some ads in the website

Good luck anyway

The script will be both monetization friendly and still user friendly, as I will code a ads banner rotator, that will rotate different ads on each reload, these ads from different ad networks, instead of having too much ads spots.

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for appreciation mate, anytime during next week, promo codes should be released on my status updates. To be one of the first to get the promo code you should follow me so when promo code is released you will get notification.

Count me too as I was looking to open something from long time, but I may open a faucet now from your free script to see anything I can make profit.

People has said in the past Faucets are waste because of low earnings, do you beliueve if we launch, then these faucets make money for everyone?

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Count me too as I was looking to open something from long time, but I may open a faucet now from your free script to see anything I can make profit.

People has said in the past Faucets are waste because of low earnings, do you beliueve if we launch, then these faucets make money for everyone?

This script, is gonna be epic and I need 10 users to test it out for free and The number maybe increase later. These users will be beta testers and will be testing all the beta releases for free.

If you want in just follow my account to get my status updates where the coupon code will be posted

Thanks.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

This script, is gonna be epic and I need 10 users to test it out for free and The number maybe increase later. These users will be beta testers and will be testing all the beta releases for free.

If you want in just follow my account to get my status updates where the coupon code will be posted

Thanks.

Hi sure,

Ive used to run PTC site in the past, but most time it gets problem with PayPal payment and that's reason for closing PTC business.

Just now, dianamushi said:

Sounds smart and profession, we are used into seeing faucet sites with so  many ads, makes it hard to navigate within the site.

Well it is all about competition my friend, making your product better than others so that i get more sales, you know 😁

Just now, cryptosix said:

Hi sure,

Ive used to run PTC site in the past, but most time it gets problem with PayPal payment and that's reason for closing PTC business.

My script will have few cashout option now, faucethub.io been one of them, but in the near future, we gonna have more option and all working great.

what tokens or coins are good for now if you king think about think ful theban useing  the site investment heedfully      

You give us some script to try it and see if it work with us or not.

PS

Faucethub will stop her services and want all users to withdraw all her coins on the faucet until December

On 11/12/2019 at 6:03 AM, dianamushi said:

I saw a post that faucethub is closing and you said that your faucet is going to use Faucethub.io API, for fast payment, what is gonna happen now?

The development of the project will keep on, just that we will find an alternative of making instant payments to users, so there will be a delay on the release. I hope you guys understand.

Just now, dianamushi said:

I'm just glad the development of the script is not cancelled even after the closing announcement of faucethub.io. 

Yap, worry not, it is not canceled juts delayed the release date, and it is a good thing I did not announce it, I will announce the release date next week saturday.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:40 AM, teminalibug said:

Security is what matters in programming, so don't worry as after the first release which will be very secure script, still there will be updates fro time to time to improve security and fix bugs.

What security features do you plan to develop for your script?

9 hours ago, kertipetin said:

What security features do you plan to develop for your script?

Ant-bot system, google captcha, detects proxy manipulation, and few more, these are juts for the initial release, when the beta tester is released to some people and you're one of them you can report bugs and any insecure things you can find.

22 minutes ago, Voltz777 said:

What coin of faucets anyway did you create? But one thing I like the most was We don't need anymore to deposit for us to be able to play on dice. 

The coin would be a fake, it will not be an actual crypto, juts some-kind of points that can be withdrawn to nay cryptocurrency you want, on the first release it will be Bitcoin and Doge.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The coin would be a fake, it will not be an actual crypto, juts some-kind of points that can be withdrawn to nay cryptocurrency you want, on the first release it will be Bitcoin and Doge.

It's nice to hear about progress, but when it will get completed? do you add any features like paid to signup, paid to click, paid to view and so on?

I am looking to start soon, but also want to know how we can get advertisers on our site?

On 11/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, teminalibug said:

Well it is all about competition my friend, making your product better than others so that i get more sales, you know 😁

My script will have few cashout option now, faucethub.io been one of them, but in the near future, we gonna have more option and all working great.

Thanks for that, but how many days we should have to expect for releasing the script. Yeah I was a member of faucethub and few other ptc,s like Coinpot 2 years back and left them all.

5 hours ago, cryptosix said:

but also want to know how we can get advertisers on our site?

There are many adds networks to monetize such as popads.net my favorite, they pay well and they do not real require anything.

7 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Oh I see, thanks this kind of reminders of you pal, I think I skipped somw of the statement at the above mentioned, am I right?

I'm not sure maybe it is not your fault, maybe I write that statement in the reply not the actual topic, so It might not be a big deal.

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Thanks for that, but how many days we should have to expect for releasing the script. Yeah I was a member of faucethub and few other ptc,s like Coinpot 2 years back and left them all.

There has been some delays, but it should be released at the end of December, official date will be announced soon .

Really??it’s a good new,cryptotalk is a great platform for online marketplace....I am interest in fucet script code....    

Appreciate it intended for encouraging you providing completely new completely new cash flow prospects through crypto communicate. It is just a very good news for people like us i am enthusiastic to discover what is this great. Many rookies will likely be thankful to discover that because many people in essence fuacets in comparison with another method. Should the faucets fork out very well When i will also complete the levels very best. Please don't carry almost any faucets which might be basically time period squandering in addition to fork out fewer.