Risk and Reward - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

On 10/30/2019 at 6:56 AM, aqua said:

So you trade forex. In forex trading, you need to watch the market more often than crypto trading because forex trading is faster than crypto trading. Finally, you can book a profit after you wait for a while. Yes, patience will give you a big reward, and I see that you almost lose your patience while you wait.
Sometimes being patient will be hard to do if we cannot analyze where the market movements but that can be solved if you can leave the market chart for a while, take a deep breath, and back to your computer to watch the moving of the price.

the greater the risk of losses, the greater the chance of winning and vice versa. But when I choose to be more peaceful, I prefer to take small risks. The risk management I mean is that before investing or trading, we estimated the lowest risk score, if it fell too deep, of course we had to cut losses. We have a predefined goal, of course, we just need to follow what we have planned

Like we heard many times in our lives, "higher the risks, higher the rewards". To make a substantial profit in cryptocurrency trading, we have to bear similar risks. Crypto market is subject to various risks and if one desires to make heavy investments then he will have to bear the risks that follows.

468x60-3.png

The amount of loss or profit depends on the extent of your ability to know this, that is, through your analysis of the statement in front of you, you will know the amount of loss if you do not go to things what you want. It is better to set a price at which to stop if it exceeds the price at which it was started

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 9/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

that's my opinion, what about your opinion

You are definitely right, most successful traders and investors uses this, CALCULATED RISKS, in controlling emotions that comes with them. But I can tell you, it's easier said than done, not all traders can withstand losing even a small percentage before emotion take over and act immaturely.

Every crypto trader must make take note risk and reward strategy as situations that causes this cannot be avoided in a very volatile market like crypto.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

But I can tell you, it's easier said than done, not all traders can withstand losing even a small percentage before emotion take over and act immaturely.

I can say new and inexperienced trades can be controlled by emotions, if a trade fails, the best is to stop trading in such time and calm for a while for it will surely result to mistakes if the trader continuing trading. 

• +1 1

Majorly, I have two sort of trading strategies which are classified as short-term and long-term trading strategies. First of all, I prefer to perform short term and very active day trading alternatives according the market momentum, in this case, I also prepare myself to take more risks but in the case of long-term trading, I first HODL some reputed cryptocurrencies and patiently wait for the price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, Yomose said:

I can say new and inexperienced trades can be controlled by emotions, if a trade fails, the best is to stop trading in such time and calm for a while for it will surely result to mistakes if the trader continuing trading. 

I won't agree totally with this. Leaving trading for a while at every loss won't help the "inexperienced" trader's confidence development in trading. I will only go with this when there is a consistent or consecutive loss or a massive one time lose (Hence, that's why every trader is advised against investing more than you can afford to lose.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, Dmasked said:

Like we heard many times in our lives, "higher the risks, higher the rewards". To make a substantial profit in cryptocurrency trading, we have to bear similar risks. Crypto market is subject to various risks and if one desires to make heavy investments then he will have to bear the risks that follows.

Sure, he can be able to risk but can people can not bear the losses. I will advice anyone that want to trade to learn about trading very well so that the losses can be minimal and lesser than that gain. 

On 3/24/2020 at 3:38 PM, phizusiki said:

As a result, we're seeing this dead market for ICOs or it's really a good opportunity for casual players to be part of a good start. Every trader should manage risk and reward portfolio.

How would traders manage the risks and rewards?

4 hours ago, Zharahu said:

The reward is importance the gamble one hold to convey to crypto. Without risking nonentity be able to be gained. And the reward we benefit at this time in crypto reason is importance the possibility we face.

This seemed more like spamming, better work on you grammar in a way its meaning will be easy to convey to people. And by the way, please, what are you trying to comment?

On 8/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, taylorzed1 said:

Therefore, it is important to use Stop Loss, to avoid losses of 10 to 15%, but when we have a loss like this, we should re-analyze the market's behavior and the chart to see if it will rise again, if it doesn't rise again it's good to sell and leave with the loss and go to another currency than to wait

making analysis does not mean being able to predict the future, analysis always has two possibilities, and with that possibility we can make the right decision, stop loss is one way to anticipate, and averaging up is another way to sell it, whereas risk management is the basis for determining stop loss and averaging up / averaging down.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

I know that 

But sometimes risk are best for us because if you do not take risk so you can't progress. And you can't learn from it. Because risk make you a successful person. If you take risk so if you fail so you learn from this. If you succesful so you get a reward which are best for you. 

I agree with you that sometimes we need risk to make us better, but it will be a problem if only taking risks without good management, because it will only give losses when trading,
but if the risk is taken with good management it will give good results too.

• +5 1

I think it is necessary to take risks in trading, since luck is also a significant component when trading on the cryptocurrency exchange. But correct data analysis is also necessary when trading.

Any work in life that you start with, it needs the one who takes a risk at the beginning and I think that this field is wonderful. If you understand it and study it well and take precautions, it is a very profitable field

I am not a professional either, but I just learned some valuable information from your post. Thank you .
I must say that we beginners have a lot to learn from you.

Risk and reward is part of cryptocurrency trading, but you really need to have a very good risk management to succeed in trading. 

I am also not a professional trader, but every trader has that function of calculating risk, to reduce that risk we must stick to earn more knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

A retali can win a lot in a short time but at the same time losing it depends on the strategy used and its calculation of the associated risk in the long term. It is a market controlled by bots seeking liquidity, qualitative monitoring technical analysis is the apophenia. It is the era of quantitative trade.
The market is moved by high frequency bots, and market makert bots provide the liquidity.

• +2 1

There is risk in every trade. It is very difficult for us to gain something without risk. But it is very possible for us to lose. If you cannot afford to lose, you will not take such risks at all.

For healthy long term trading, the reward must be higher than the risk. Usually people use a risk reward ratio of 1:2 or 1:3. 

It means, you risk for example 1% of your capital if the trade loses, and you gain 2% profit if the trade wins.

Without a doubt, when there are significant declines it is necessary to use reflection and carefully observe the market's movements. I am not an expert trader either, but I have learned that one must have a cool head and not get carried away by emotions when making a trade

There is always a risk in trading cryptocurrencies or stocks, but if there is a risk, there is a reward.

The risk reward is for example if you risk 1 dollar and your objective is 1 dollar profit, so there is a risk of 1 dollar for a reward of 1 dollar.
The risk reward ratio is the reward divided by the risk which in this case makes a ratio of 1, the ratio most often used.
With a ratio of 1, it is enough to make 50% of success not to lose money.
In a very volatile market it is better to have a reward greater than the risk, therefore a ratio greater than 1 which allows with less than 50% success to be a winner.
But in a low volatile market it is better to have a reward lower than the risk therefore a ratio lower than 1 which requires having more than 50% of success.
You have to adapt to volatility for the risk reward.

Edited by lolok