Risk and Reward - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

I have tried trading in my late 2017 and early 2018 without knowing much about trading things and I love around 80% of my investment. My advise is not to involve into this business unless you know what you are doing.

5 hours ago, xaiayu said:

you required to to use risk and ratio as a experienced professional trader, i prefer to use sl and tp by maintaining risk and reward.

Stop loss and take profit are very useful when market movements are very volatile. We never know whether a coin is rallying in price or will reverse direction and indeed with stop loss and take profit will keep our account from deeper losses

13 minutes ago, alethaw said:

I like to play few round and test my luck mostly so i try to bet with high risk for high reward, and if i win anything i will try to stop (which is quite hard most of time) and if i loss what i have than i will say best of luck for next time and left.If you aren't lucky enough, than also with low risk you will loss at end, which will just be a waste of your valuable time along with money you will loss.

What happens is that when you take a lot of risk, you are almost talking as if you were gambling, that is much more dangerous, because when you win you will not know why, and if you lose less.

5 hours ago, elsiemar said:

People who are greedy will choose to put their money in high risk but with high rewards. But I don't want to be the same like them as I'm always get contented on any small portion or amount that I will win from my money. So I will choose to put my money in low risk games and win small amounts, I just wanted to be always safe.

Those greedy people are the one who are real risk taker, they don't care if they loss big amount, just all they wanted is to gain a lot or huge.  And I can't be like them, because being greed is not a good thing for the traders, they may get a huge earnings but it will surely temporarily only.

36 minutes ago, yavowepi said:

trading must have risks so to reduce the risk requires carefulness and patience in determining the project to be invested in order to get a large reward, if both of these have been thought of from the beginning it might close the possibility of reducing the risk.

It is always good to place the Stop Loss and the Take Profit in each operation that is done, it is an option that gives very good result, although many times the Stops jump, it is good to place a stop with a maximum of 8-10%, so it will protect a lot Plus your trade.

16 minutes ago, Abderrazak19 said:

you are absulently right 

Its very difficult to controll our greed and we must understund that greed is our first enemy 

Wanting more can lead to lose everything not just in trading but in many other life Situations

As long as we have calculated the risks and are not greedy with the profits we get, I think we will be able to survive in the cryptocurrency market. The risk in the crypto market is very high, if we are greedy, maybe a trade that should provide profits can actually be a loss

3 hours ago, Amanda Roberts said:

you can take risks only on scalping where there are quick transactions, so that in case of loss of your assets back

Many times you do not have enough speed to carry it out, unless you use a bot where you can do all that kind of operations, but normally as a human being it is difficult to have that degree of optimization.

3 minutes ago, fogacaca said:

yes, its very difficulty to see all of this and be sure to see all of this things that move the market, but its possible to do all of this if you study

Yes, there are many people who go into trading thinking that they will get rich overnight and that with few trades they can achieve everything, it is not so, it is usually because of ignorance.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, fogacaca said:

people always think this but if they have patient and trade safely while learning they can suceed and get very riich by doing this...

If, when you have patience, you can see other possible scenarios in trading, when everything becomes fast and almost because the mistakes are very frequent, the worst thing is that the damage is for oneself, because money is lost.

NO risk no life , take a risk change your life.So now best time to buy coinmarketcap top 10 coin and holding minmum 6 month.

13 hours ago, fogacaca said:

people always think this but if they have patient and trade safely while learning they can suceed and get very riich by doing this...

They can also ended up nothing if they will have a wrong knowledge in this community! they must have the experience and be smart and have knowledge on what they are trading!

12 hours ago, elisamf said:

risk and reward can be used to see if its worth to make the investment or betting. it is not hard to do all of this and to bet or invest without losing all

you just need to see how you can do the trading

Losing is part of the risk we need to have and from there we learn a lot! success will come soon but we need to be smart if we want to get the V in this cryptocurrency!

You dont need to see how long you can do the trading but be a winner on every trade you will do!

12 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

I suggest you should join the ICO project and invest money if you could take the high risk of losing your money but with higher gains, or by joining the gambling business and take your luck

in these days even gambling has less risk than investing in ICOs, at least 90 percent of ICOs in 2019 were scammers

You should take the risk if you want to make money.Of course it is so risky to put your money in different coins but think about what if they hit their highest prices.

To be honest i never heard that, risk and reward. but i agreed that we should not panic when it loss 10%+ but keep hold it because after the fall, there is usually an increase after that.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

You can called it "resistance" and "support". You can combine it with recent news and other analyzing technical.

I agree with your opinion, manage the risk is the most important thing, even in any aspect.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:28 PM, mpandam123 said:

trading must have risks so to reduce the risk requires carefulness and patience in determining the project to be invested in order to get a large reward, if both of these have been thought of from the beginning it might close the possibility of reducing the risk.

Trading have a huge profit when it strike up and majority just think it would not have effect mean going dip again

21 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

The more you take risk, the more you gain from anything, I think without taking risk, no one can do better anything, So it's a matter of of taking risk and the result will come to your hand.

The risk is the main reason that makes big profit if there is no risks in anything I do not see a profit that would come out of it

On 10/8/2019 at 7:35 PM, Makemoneybtc said:

Taking risks is one of the essential things you have to do when trading because nothing is 100% sure. The more important thing if you want to be more successful is knowing how to take better risks, meaning choosing the situations that give you a higher chance of winning 

I believe this is the bottom line knowing that what you are investing in is Risky but you also knowing how to reduce that risk to the minimum is what's most important so devices that method and trade with it.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I think these risks are justified. You can both lose your balance and multiply x2 and more. It can not be that you will go out only in plus.

1 hour ago, dustyw said:

High risk gambling with high reward is like a do or die for everytime you bet. In this type of gambling you need some big amount of luck on your side. Unlike in low risk gambling but only low reward is doing it slowly but surely. High risk gamblers are those people who really want to earn money fast. They want to earn some big amounts in just a day or less than that. But low risk gamblers are the type of people who prioritzes the risk first than their profit.

This is not about gambling but risks that cannot be avoided in trade. Gambling is either lucky or unlucky. The risks are many times greater and much is not needed to think. In trading, if you choose the right coin and if you have an understanding of how to trade, there is a good chance of making money. It all depends on your mind. And in gambling the mind is not required

On 10/2/2019 at 1:12 PM, Consignee said:

In every investment, you must have to measure risk and reward. You certainly will not go with high risk low return. Always, you have to minimize your risk with maximum return. This are mostly applied more in stock trading than crypto trading since crypto is unpredictable.

Without taken any risk when investing there would not be chance for reward, the risk give reward if it a good one all through.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:09 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

The most important thing I probably learned is to be patient. I bought a coin because I liked it and if it suddenly drops in price I don't sell it because I think it will keep dropping. I stick with it and wait for it to go back up. I have held a few coins for more than a year and reaped the benefits of some good profits.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dammyrichie said:

Without taken any risk when investing there would not be chance for reward, the risk give reward if it a good one all through.

You can have risk free investment such bonds, treasury etc. The risk associated with these investments are macro economic level incident such as high inflation or others.

1 hour ago, igglybuff said:

It is difficult to learn that, you understand it when you have already lost a lot of money I say it because I go through the same thing and it is a very painful process, but in the end you end up learning the hard way

Yeah I can completely understand the paid. You are watching that your money is losing but you are too down that you can not do anything about it.

It's not only you and me, the story is the same for a lot of people who were invested heavily in ICOs and altcoin back in the day. And as a result we are seeing this dead market for ICOs or it was really a good opportunity for average joes to be a part of good start ups.