Starting my own exchange 🙌 - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Starting my own exchange 🙌

20 hours ago, jore1 said:

To start your own exchanges, you do not need to invest any money, as you will not be a third-party vendor or customer instead of working by an escrow person. You can only buy coins and bargain, but that is not easy. With the establishment of older players and other exchanges

No, to invest money when I starting the exchanges this is required in order the exchange to grow fast.

Because I'll need some money to pay developers, moderators, and the cyber security also to pay for website domain and servers.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, jore1 said:

You also need to have a lot of money from it. It is a lot to have a coin and can keep it live for long on the exchanges.

When starting that exchange it must including the token for the website wich will help to got many users by giving them free airdropes

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Mendeleev17 said:

Making an exchange is not easy, because it requires a very reliable IT team and also you will get regulatory pressure where you make the exchange

All you have to do is be anonymous, like nakamoto, if I could build an exchange platform that is open source but very secure that even the owner has no control on peoples funds like the bitcoin, I will kinda get nothing from it, but i will be remembered forever.

I think crypto is in its early stages and crypto scam is going viral nowadays before planning to start any crypto exchange I think you should look about different projects and please don't involve in any type of scam ever

If you can do this, you must be a big investor and have many years of experience
If before debuting or advertising and proving what I have, I think the members will accept it
good luck

10 hours ago, Shamim adnan said:

I know a businessman was really planning to get a good deal worldwide He was planning to make it global and he said he needed $ 500k to make a really good exchange.  If he wants so many dollars he can easily do it

yep making good exchanges costs a lot of money just around hundred thousand dollars.. You should have to pay the people who work at it.. You can not make it yourself.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

Hi guy, how are you ? Hope fine on this day. To start your own exchange you don't need any bigger capital, since you wont be the one selling or buying rather third part person who is acting like and escrow. It is easy to make your own exchanger online !

This is a big achievement someone making an exchange coming from this forum, i mean its great. so proud of you i hope this coming months or weeks i can see your exchange platform.

Opening a own cryptocurrency exchanger site is not easy.You need more knowledge and more money to run a exchanger.But if you want to creat this,you can do this

It is a great idea that you are going to start your own exchange but i just says that you need so much money and also you need the high security for your exchange and then you can launched your exchange easily with low amount you are not gona start your business and like crypto business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

Woah lucy! I hope you do not plan to scam us, we already have so  many exchanges, maybe if you bring us another decentralized exchange.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Have you started it? In which country do you plan? Will you launch your own token in the exchange? I think you must have a plan for it. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Hello my friends
Project success methods depend on:
Build an easy-to-use website, good publicity with white paper
How to bring subscribers without giving a bonus

1 minute ago, Beromnia said:

How to bring subscribers without giving a bonus

Well, this is hard to do. The exchange needs to have a unique feature to bring customers without a bonus. Do you have any idea about this problem?

4 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Well, this is hard to do. The exchange needs to have a unique feature to bring customers without a bonus. Do you have any idea about this problem?

Hello my friends
Carrying out advertising on a large scale to attract a large number of users
Bonus: gives the user an idea that the site is not authenticated

2 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friends
Carrying out advertising on a large scale to attract a large number of users
Bonus: gives the user an idea that the site is not authenticated

Running an ads on large scale needs a massive capital. Do you mean no KYC? Well that is good also. But can we do that? Will be there a punishment for skipping the authentication.

23 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Running an ads on large scale needs a massive capital. Do you mean no KYC? Well that is good also. But can we do that? Will be there a punishment for skipping the authentication.

KYC identity verification system gives legitimacy and the project gains more confidence, but in the world of Crypto everyone works in decentralization and prefers concealment and anonymity

Edited by Beromnia
Misspelled

7 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

KYC identity verification system gives legitimacy and the project gains more confidence, but in the world of Crypto everyone works in decentralization and prefers concealment and anonymity

Is it true in the crypto world everyone prefers camouflage and anonymity? Can those features bring more adoption? And why it doesn't succeed in world penetration?

12 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Is it true in the crypto world everyone prefers camouflage and anonymity

Greetings, my friends
Everyone prefers camouflage and anonymity, because the world of crypto is not legal in most countries
It does not respond to any legal regulations that are not recognized in most countries of the world

You need serious money meaning in hundreds of thousands to start your buissnes exchange is very risky work it needs consistency and a grate team work I said this because of the price going up and down this can be risky for you so make you own research and make your dream come true wish all the best.

1 minute ago, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends
Everyone prefers camouflage and anonymity, because the world of crypto is not legal in most countries
It does not respond to any legal regulations that are not recognized in most countries of the world

Anonymity could make someone do a crime such as money laundering. That is one of the reasons why crypto is restricted. And that is why some exchange needs authentication. 

Well, I think that everyone has thought about starting his own exchange. And I'm not an exception. Nevertheless it's no as easy as it seems and having a good sum of money woudn't be enouph

Мир вашему дому                                                                                              ❤️

PlanetQuest - заходи пока не поздно!

5 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Anonymity could make someone do a crime such as money laundering. That is one of the reasons why crypto is restricted. And that is why some exchange needs authentication. 

Hello my friends
The solution is to adopt cryptography and give it the legal basis for its practice, such as Fiat money
Crime and money laundering always happen with Fiat money

4 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friends
The solution is to adopt cryptography and give it the legal basis for its practice, such as Fiat money

So you don't need any of the anonymity after cryptocurrency is legalized? 

6 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Crime and money laundering always happen with Fiat money

But with the anonymity of cryptocurrency, the crime cannot be traced. And this crime will happen at the exchange.