Starting my own exchange 🙌 - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Starting my own exchange 🙌

Of course it needs many funds mate. If you don't want to get loss by your own exchange, you have to make a trusted exchange because the difficult part after making the exchange is getting the trust from the people. Make sure that your exchange is safe, and you will be success.

In order to open your own exchange you will surely need a lot of money. And when I say a lot I am referring to hundreds of thousands of dollars up to a couple million dollars if you want to be in the top and compete with the best

Just now, tecrepi said:

I аssume it will takе а incrediblе speсialized fоundаtion tо сonstruсt net wеbsite online. In growth, you furthеrmоrе mght need a complеte sее of thе сryptо eхhibit. Oncе you do thаt, it is nо lоngеr that vitаl.

You don't necessarily need an incredible specialized team to build an exchange because it only costs you a couple thousands dollars to hire someone to create the website and all the features for trading. You do need though a good team to take take of it

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

A good rule is whatever you think you need, then triple it just to be safe. You don't want to run out of money starting your exchange. Give yourself some breathing room, you don't want to get overwhelmed. What made you want to start your own exchange?

I'm guessing you had a bad or a good experience with other exchanges in the past. Maybe you can add something new to the crypto world, and let us know when you do make your own exchange. I will happy to sign up on day 1. 

3 hours ago, vingmatli said:

Oh,I аssumе it's milеs as wеll еxcеssivе to have аn exсhangе.Onе оf the merсhаnt thаt I rеаlizе turned intо arranging tо fоrm аn еxtremely super change.Hе bесamе arranging it tо be globаlly аnd he said he wishes 500k USD tо crеate а totаlly exquisite changе.So if yоu've got that tоns сash аt that point supеrb dеsirаble fоrtunе fоr yоu!

500k really is a ton of money and I am sure not everyone could afford that. But I also don't think you need that much money to open your own exchange because that's half a million dollars

On 10/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

You will need a big balance/capital for sure, if you serious about it, it's better to open it with by a project like make your own ANN thread first explain about your exchange. Tbh it's a rich people business.

Yes you can make your dream come true if you really interested on it because even binance founder was an employed person before starting binance platform so he use his savings from salaries and try that kind of businesses of exchanging platform.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:24 AM, dana33 said:

You will need a big balance/capital for sure, if you serious about it, it's better to open it with by a project like make your own ANN thread first explain about your exchange. Tbh it's a rich people business.

Yah this project is need more preparation before it start it cannot start suddenly there must have much investors and high security.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In starting your own exchanger, you should start from the bottom then slowly go higher ang higher. You don't need to start at the top already, you might fall from too much overwhelm.

I think you need at least 1.5 btc for starting an exchange . You need to hire some person to maintain the exchange. you also need some technical person for improving the exchange site.

Yes you can start your own exchange but you need to know about the coins promotion. As we all know that we can make our coin easily and free but the running of the coin is not easy you need to invest in it if you want to see your coin on a good exchange in the crypto market and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Establishing your own exchange in crypto world is not that easy even you have amount of big money for it, because the success of your platform would be depend on the good team your going to have to manage that. And the amount I think yiur gonna need for that is from 5 to 10 bitcoins. 

To start with that minimum capital is not a problem! The big issue here is to find many investors and to put best features that's my exchange can be competed with other exchanges.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

To start with that minimum capital is not a problem! The big issue here is to find many investors and to put best features that's my exchange can be competed with other exchanges.

Indeed logically with a small initial capital is not too difficult just by buying domain + hosting and hiring website creator services or making it yourself besides that it is also a solid coding and a solid website which is able to process hundreds of visitors and code execution per minute just like you relations are indeed very important when wanting to create a cryptocurrency exchange.

If you plan that is very cool and need a very hard work to do that it's not easy like that you need a big team and choose a regular countries for Crypto currency

9 hours ago, hmind said:

It seems like it is a good intention and effort in the future. When asked capital may indeed require a lot of costs especially to maintain the possibility of a crisis like you said. And the most important thing from this is that you need backups behind your business in other words, Investors.

But the thing that's make me feared on starting my own exchange is about to get hacked. I've heard the news that upbit got hacked 350k ethereum.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I do not know in this case, you better consult with a competent freelance or business activist. In my opinion you should focus on ideas that can make your exchanger superior to financial problems, because according to business management, finance adjusts to the level of data and what you want.

Many of cryptocurrency exchange seller require a large amount of money to sell cryptocurrency exchange. It is very difficult to buy these cryptocurrency exchange. So you would open your own cryptocurrency exchange in one or two years.

A smart thought on the off chance that you will make a trade, I think you need a software engineer to make a trade site and deal with it to keep away from any mistakes. On the off chance that you would prefer not to go through a ton of cash, and It is going to cost a fortune to get one going and getting dealers pulled in to your trade will probably be another fight that can't be effectively won.

Just now, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments because it is very good idea and I am suggested you selling or buying rather third person

We are talking about starting an exchange site, not exchanging our bitcoin on an exchange site, please read carefully.

I'm not sure how much capital to start your own exchange, but I'm sure you need hundreds thousand dollar to pay the programmer and the web designer, you need a team to launch your exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, dshuy20 said:

I believe that at the moment there are so many cryptocurrency exchanges that the market does not need new exchanges yet. Even it is necessary large part to close or lock. After all, now divorced so many Scam exchanges. I guess^^

No, you cannot stop new exchanges from coming up, because it is a free market, but at the end of the day, those exchanges that do not look secured or formidable enough won't get any attention, because people have had their fingers bitten one too many times by exchanges. A new exchange would have something else to offer to be able to gain attention and then compete favorably with the ones already on ground.

I think that at least 1000 dollars at the start you should already be (provided that the site is already made and working), 20 percent of this you will spend on advertising and how much more to be added to the monitoring of exchangers, and the rest will buy the most popular cryptocurrencies.

Instead of doing an exchange do something smaller like open up a business as a p2p crypto trader. For example go on local bitcoins and trade from there to people in person or through mail or online. It is not worth opening your own exchange because the market is too saturated there are already too many exchanges. In the future you will also have to be worried about security issues and laws in your country. It's a headache to open an exchange instead just do p2p trading unless you are a multi millionaire.

3 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because you can not allow bigger capital and you don't allow kyc system

No that's not the case, the case here is, you wont be the one selling or buying, you will be a connector who collect fees from buyers and sellers. So you do not need capital.