Starting my own exchange 🙌 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Starting my own exchange 🙌

starting your own exchange is not very difficult but the main thing is that you need to promote it and so creating your  exchange image is a very difficult way in the current market.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:08 AM, teminalibug said:

To start your own exchange you don't need any bigger capital, since you wont be the one selling or buying rather third part person who is acting like and escrow.

But a big capital is required because exchanges platforms is need high security cause I've hired this crypto exchange https://www.coinexchange.io/ is need to shut down soon and allow users to withdraw their fund immediately. But the reason of it to be closed I've hired that they can't be able to pay money for exchange security.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 8:04 AM, kjames said:

it requires very huge capital. you need about 500 million usd if you thinking to make an middle class exchange.

500 m usd ? I dont think we need that much mone.You can start a business with 2-3 m usd.And i think you could make a lot of money if users liked your website.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:39 PM, teminalibug said:

The only cost i can figure out is the cost for website hosting, domain name and some how you need a to place some order yourself as there will be no person placing order sat first, so maybe we;re talking about 5000 usd for starters.

really ? are you talking serious here dude ? we are talking about a big echange and not just a simple site , i think he need more then just 5000  usd , good luck 

17 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

really ? are you talking serious here dude ? we are talking about a big echange and not just a simple site , i think he need more then just 5000  usd , good luck 

Yah really, i believe we are talking about site like changelly and shapeshit, if so that does not need a bigger capital as it's not the site that's selling but the users are the one, you're just there to connect them.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

It's not all about how much money you need to invest, you must to think about staff/workers you can not work alone and you need to make your exchange legal to paying tax (depend in which country you are) etc.

There are a lot other things on which you must to count/do and on all that you need large budget to open solid exchange, it's not just to invest and that is it you must to think on all things you need to do.

Of course if you want make good exchange.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think that you are necessary have some hundred thousands dollars because it`s too hard to start your own exchange in modern world. Also you could create IEO and receive some money, but firstly you need to find good programmers team

On 10/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

i don't know exactly how much will you spend. why do you want to make your cryptocurrency exchanger since there were a lot of them? i think it's kinda hard to compete with another exchanger. except, if you want to make exchanger for your country, so people can withdraw with your country FIAT money. i think it will be good.

The capital you need is possible to buy hosting, domains and pay for other needs as to care for your exchange site to be safe and convenient to trade

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yah really, i believe we are talking about site like changelly and shapeshit, if so that does not need a bigger capital as it's not the site that's selling but the users are the one, you're just there to connect them.

yep  and other thing you need to make your exchange trusted and for that you need to make compains and to pay for people who share the exchange .. etc 

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yep  and other thing you need to make your exchange trusted and for that you need to make compains and to pay for people who share the exchange .. etc 

You don't need to find people to share your site, all you need is a popular and trusted partners to promote your site, site like exchange need to gain trust of the people, like you said.

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You don't need to find people to share your site, all you need is a popular and trusted partners to promote your site, site like exchange need to gain trust of the people, like you said.

how you will find a partner if you wont pay money for a good exchange and to secure it from hackers , its very hard to attraced loyall members 

Starting your own exchange is easier said than done, and Setting up a crypto exchanges is not something you can decide overnight, It is going to cost a fortune to get one up and running and getting traders attracted to your exchange will likely be another battle that can't be easily won.

To start your own cryptocurrency exchange you need lot of money, I will take a guess and say over fifty thousands at least because starting up you will need programmer and blockchain developers and hold lot of initial cryptocurrency to start operating the exchange.

2 hours ago, Yosepa said:

It seems like creating an exchange platform that is ready to use will require very large funds if you really have no basis in programing websites or various other things such as domains, SSL, security and other important things. Maybe at least you need money over $10,000.

Making an exchanger for some people might be possible because they have the ability to program. But to get the trust of these customers is a different matter. Customers will definitely choose an exchanger who already has a reputation and also an exchanger who guarantees their funds if something unexpected happens

12 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Starting an exchange requires huge money. Who would hire the staff, the programmers, the marketing team, the rewards to attract people etc. It also depends on which scale you want that exchange to be.

I just assumed that one could just program the app thermoses, since I'm a programmer i did not take time to think that, not all people are programmers.

23 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

But marketing is the most important thing in this matter. If you dont market who would come to your exchange. For this Coin Market Cap and COINGECKO are good.

Then i just need to make partners with people who are expert in marketing and all shall be fine.

i believe that at the moment the market is saturated, full of exchanges, only by making a special promotion such as for example the listing of the new  coins for free or zero fees for some time on the transactions or on the withdraw can be successful, i think you need an initial capital of at least 10 bitcoins, 8 to be able to guarantee withdraw and 2 for advertising

On 10/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

In addition to substantial funds, you must also have a different concept from the existing exchange because there are already many exchanges with unclear concepts being closed. You can discuss it with me if you are serious about your plans.

This is a great decision. First of all new don't too much capital for launch an exchange site. You should gain people faith to get traders for your exchange. I hope you will success in your business. Best of luck.       

On 10/29/2019 at 1:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

If you talk about capital and you are looking to create an exchange of a large magnitude, then you need about 30 million dollars or maybe 15 million dollars, we are talking about an exchange of the size of Bittrex or Deribit, now if you are looking for something more comfortable, maybe With 30 thousand or 80 thousand dollars you can do something more in line, everything depends on you and your ambition.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I think you need atleast a million for that especially if you cant do all the works for your exchange. Many people are require to work with this type of bussiness in order to success.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, igglybuff said:

You need a lot of capital and investors, people who have created their cryptocurrencies that agree to put their altscoins in your exchange, is not easy, I hope you can do it and put low withdrawal fees and good support.

Yea for starting own exchanges it need all these features that you have mentioned in your above post and also he need to provide a security of their customer .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT