Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈 - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I use yobit exchange but my account is on yobit.net. I gained a lot by reading your posts and increased my knowledge.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I use yobit exchange but my account is on yobit.net. I gained a lot by reading your posts and increased my knowledge.

New information I was not familiar with before I heard about yobit.  Net and I will have an experience with him soon. I hope to get benefit from that.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:48 AM, Luciferludz said:

Attention Guys! do not dare try to use log in or sign up in those domain below.

Yobiti.com

Yobittex.com

Yobit app

If you tried to log in with your password in those domain you'll be hacked.

Also if you try to sign up there they will redirect you to really yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have. 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe. The really yobit domain is.

Yobit.net

Yobit.io

Yobitex.net

Thank you very much for that highly useful information, I have been using yobit.net for more than 3 years and luckily they could never hack my account, I went directly to yobit.net and I have all the security of the Exchange active, I even have active the Google authenticator.

OMG. Now did they start to do this ? They have a lot of fake accouns at Twitter and a lot of people scrammed by them. This kind information is always good to share ,thank you for sharing  with us.as we know that many here on the forum use yobit, so super important information thanks.

Hey guys,that is normal and hackers ans scammers will never stop creating new domain similar to exchange and forums,this kind of information are always share,i always take care of domain,thank you.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:55 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

This is why it's always good to look and make sure the site you are visiting is the correct one. Some people do clones and steal users real data in order to get to their crypto so be very careful

You are right my friend and since that is the case we also need to avoid clicking on unknown links because that is how some of the hackers and scammers get some of our information and later use it against us.

Thank you, my dear friend, in this wonderful forum for the valuable advice you provide. Indeed, this happened with a friend of mine who entered one of these fake platforms bearing the name near a famous platform and after I registered on it they automatically stole his password and his account became between Their hands are stolen, your words are really true so I advise everyone to be careful, good luck to everyone

• +4 1

All other domains are bogus and scams, except for yobit.net, which is the official domain of the sites. Scammers recently created the yobit app. Never use an app like this. There are no such unofficial apps in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. They're going to get their hands on your passwords.

Thanks for this information as it is really informative post for all and specially for the newbies who don't have much knowledge and have no experience if using Yobit account so it's good to guide them to do it rightly.

Alwayscheck the legit domain before accessing any kind of websites and before logging in any domain. Otherwise there is a chance to get scammed at once. 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information as we know that scammers always firm their own site in order to be able to scam people and empty their wallet or crypto account we need to be very careful and make sure we try to be sure if the website we are visiting in order not to fall victim