shams

How to start trading ?

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

• Useful or interesting 2

Learn the very basic of trading. Watches some videos on youtube. Start trading with a small amount to examine whatever you are learning. This way, you will learn everything you need to be a trader, as long as you are not trading, you are not learning anything, I bet.

Don't fall into any trading signal scam group, they will scam you in one way or another. 

I am not an experienced trader. But personally, I started like this. Wound up on the stock exchange about $ 200, chose not an expensive coin with a good trading volume and began to trade, buy cheaper sell more expensive, I always traded in pairs with the dollar and bitcoin

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Learn the very basic of trading. Watches some videos on youtube. Start trading with a small amount to examine whatever you are learning. This way, you will learn everything you need to be a trader, as long as you are not trading, you are not learning anything, I bet.

Don't fall into any trading signal scam group, they will scam you in one way or another. 

pumd and dump signal groups on telegram are very dangerous, they give a lot of signals but only some of them are accurate and the rest are false, new people are very easy to believe in these groups.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

It's a question that I've been asking myself for a long time, how to get started. Well today there are several ways for you to learn how to trade in cryptocurrencies, youtube videos, blogging tutorials, in short, if you have time and like to learn, a good idea is to do a lot of research, but I would give you some advice. start slowly, do not be greedy, because then you will learn and do not start right away losing, which would lead you to give up.

If we want to trading we must invest money in the market,if u invest big amount and for a long time then u get better profit which make u rich overnight.

29 minutes ago, shams said:

thank you

First you must have time management, know what type of trader are you. Are you a day trader or long term trader, then after finding out what trader are you, you must of course start with learning, read here most often, watch youtube video about trading in crypto, then you must also know what coins you are going to trade in.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

first you need to learn how to read candle and demand, more volume on that coin, more good to trade

because price will up with demands, and you should decide to trade by long term profit or short , i think long term is good for newbie

im good sir ehehe

When starting a Trading as a beginner

First find an exchange , and look further about the coins you would like to trade before investing to a coin then choose a wallet then wait for a good signal before choosing wether to sell it buy it at that time

How do you look for these signals that you are using in trading? I am actually seeing some groups in the Telegram selling signals...but I doubt if they are really legit or the one they are offering can be effective.

Well trading is easy but hard to earn first you should study graphs of the movement of the cryptos and study its pattern and gather knowledge in good strategies and techniques to trade, and also find the best exhance that you think you can easily handle it.

Just now, shams said:

thank you

I'm new to trading too but old in the crypto world, so i have few thing i could share from my experience. I know in your way of trading you gonna do some real practice sometimes you do not know what you're doing juts trading around. So i advice not to use margin trading for practice.

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Those are some good advices for newbies but hey since youre a senior member on this platform you should request the forum to add trading for newbies step by step guide. What do you think?

2 hours ago, shams said:

thank you

If you are new and learn trading then get knowledge first about trading you can learn on the cryptotalk forum and many peoples share their knowledge on this forum and many peoples share their knowledge on youtube you can learn about trading on youtube.

CLAIM FREE ETHERIUM EVERY HOUR (https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=235499) CLAIM FREE MONERO EVERY HOUR (https://free-monero.com/?referer=24102) CLAIM FREE DOGECOIN EVERY HOUR (https://free-dogecoin.com/?referer=207567)Claim FREE Bitcoin Every Hour(https://freebitco.in/?r=5983194)

I should you to join community trading on your country then learn about chart and indicator, its just basic for trading

Cryptocurrency trading is easy and understandable.Don't just throw blind money in! Before you decide to buy anything, research it thoroughly! I'd reccommend starting with Bitcoin or Ethereum, just because they are the most commonly used platform currencies. Once you understand how public keys (addresses) and private keys and the basics of how consensus works, you're probably ready to send a few test transactions. Pretty sure there are testnets where you can practice sending and recieving.

4 hours ago, shams said:

thank you

If you meant cryptocurrency trading,
First you need to have some cryptocurrency, preferable buy bitcoins using fiat.
There are a lot of exchanges that trade a lot of tokens/coins.
A few of them being, Bittrex, , yobit,  binance, viabtc, etc.

Deposit some funds on your preferred cryptocurrency exchange site: Bittrex | yobit | Binance

Go to one of these sites and look at the charts of a certain cryptocurrency. See if you can find a sort of "pattern" so you have an idea on what the highest price and lowest price of the previous days, so you have an idea on when to buy and when to sell. For holding longterm, just choose a good number of cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com, preferably cryptocurrencies that you think has future value, then just buy some at dips(I don't usually suggest buying at all time highs). You really need to do a lot of research on cryptocurrencies if you're planning on holding long term.

Learn the basics of trading because trading really needs a great analysis and trading skills to gain profit. Another one is to learn from other experience either it is a mistake or a profit because it can really help you become a better trader.

7 hours ago, shams said:

thank you

Well it is too risky in trading.if you wants to trade of crypto you have to study first the coins you want to trade.if their are potential to grow this coins.research first what does the all time high of this coin? Is this moving in the market? do you think that it it has a progress? Thats the things you need to know in trading coins from the market.risky because if you invest your money to coins that not in progres your money will be lost.I only suggest trade coins only those top on the market that there a chances to gain profit.learned first before you trade so that your money will not be going into nothing.

For now i still didn't start trading because my first goal is to earn more assets and if the value was good, i will trade it soon. 

First learn the basic concepts that are used, learn and familiarize yourself with an exchange look at all the options you have and how to use it in the best way, look for a few coins and trade with them, do not listen to people who tell you to buy X currency because it will rise to the moon, it is a risk that many people have followed.

Give me a LIKE 👍

8 hours ago, shams said:

thank you

Yes, you are trading right and it can be a good business. Provided that you learn and trade in a scientific way away from emotions strategy, analysis and goals

5 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

First learn the basic concepts that are used, learn and familiarize yourself with an exchange look at all the options you have and how to use it in the best way, look for a few coins and trade with them, do not listen to people who tell you to buy X currency because it will rise to the moon, it is a risk that many people have followed.

I agreed with that, there many people tried to pursue the trading without knowing that.

9 hours ago, shams said:

thank you

my suggestions Do not do margin trading unless you know exactly what that is and are an expert. Cryptocurrency is volatile; you can end up losing all your money in an instant if you aren’t careful