Be aware of mercatox exchange - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Be aware of mercatox exchange

It is good to know this mercatox exchange in order to beware of it and the misleading and fraudulent currencies it is launching
Thanks for the information

THINK POSITIVE

Mercatox echange is still the good exchnage for the so many crypto traders but I also have the huge doubt for this echnage. I sometimes try to make some trading activities but I see the price dump in the very high scale for almost all coins except BTC and the ETH. 

5 hours ago, Sahil gupta said:

Woah! Hey there buddy. Thank you so much for sharing this very valuable information here in forum with us. This will make all of us aware to stay away from this scam platform. 

Appreciate the good words. I even can not remember when was the last time I actively posting in this forum. Anyway, I hope it helped.

• +2 1

Then that's really the heaven for this scam tokens to have the opportunity of being readily accessible by a user who eventually invest on that coin or token, but that's why exchange like this, tend to be avoided and black market could be in it

This exchanger looks suspicious yet still working. We must confront such frauds. Because they evolve and expand in these areas, any of us may be exposed to caution and precaution before taking any step. It must be reported in order to stop upcoming operations

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You should always keep an eye on new coins. If this is a Scam coin then usually they are once PAMP and then in most cases the coins die.

is you thinking only mercatox exchange that listed on scam and low quality projects then this is not fact. Many exchanges do knowingly because they needed only their listing fee and no link is this legit projects or something scam and harmful for market investors. 

Thank you for sharing this advertise, there are a lot of website exchange created by scammers to stole money people, so is good what you have introduced on your topic, this is what we need to do when we find any website scam we need to share it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

oh. If the mercatox was found to be very shady, then people would stay away from it together and list it on the fraudulent exchange list. I have heard that Mercatox is very risky, I suspected it was a scam.

I saw somebody post nearly mercatox exchange stage, truely I do no longer understand this trade and never utilising some time currently. however I try to exhortation who publish nearly this stage to do not utilize it a while lately inquire approximately certainly on the off danger that how a lot they're legitimate and it turned into exquisite counsel to him/her I notion.

I have the coin of the exchange from a long time ago and I am trying to trade to make the amount more than what I have my friends tell me that it can be good having more amount from their coin 

Who thinks a coin/token is legitimate just because it is listed on an exchange??  Do your own research, and buy the coin because you understand it not just because it is listed on an exchange.  I deal with a lot of exchanges that also have crap coins; I don't blame them if I make bad choices.

That is why it is good to do research before engaging top trade on these shit exchanges with no value. Join KoinPro exchange today and get the advantage of the most developed contracts on the crypto market with an exclusive double-up contract! Automatically exit the position once you have achieved 100% profit!  https://www.koinpro.com/r/2QZ3

Several times I used mercatox to trade dentacoins, I still use it, but I never realized what you are sharing, so if you have to be careful with those coins, I will investigate and do a little research to be sure of the information, thank you very much for advising.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:38 AM, wilbertson said:

So they have been paid off, LOL, people would rather mess their reputation for money.

It is too bad. Mercatox had lots of supports from the community, and now they are making a bad move. I hope they will change the way they operate.

Thank you for exporting, although I do not use unknown platforms that do not contain strong currencies, but exporting from these platforms remains a duty.

On 2/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, qazi saqib said:

that is true i saw lots of shit coins listed on mercatox which has no future but we guys are voting for shit coins that our fault.mercatox itself is a great exchange.i have no issue with deposit and withdraw but yes in some coins the liquidity and volume is not good which is annoying me

In Mercatox there is many very low coins that you cant find them at any there exchange that's why you find the volume is very low and no one trade them 

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

In Mercatox there is many very low coins that you cant find them at any there exchange that's why you find the volume is very low and no one trade them 

This is so bad to hear they have low trade volume, I do not feel with such excuses because it mean people are not using it. I like exchanges people are using very well. 

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

This is so bad to hear they have low trade volume, I do not feel with such excuses because it mean people are not using it. I like exchanges people are using very well. 

Yes there is very low volume for trading and the big investor cant come and trade in this exchange just smaller like me or you, but you can find many interesting coins there

On 4/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, wilbertson said:

Scamming is is blood bro, it is like addiction, they like taking money from people in a wrong way they will keep doing it.

When did this happen? I haven't logged in there for a long time. Do you know what they are doing to damage their reputation? I still can't believe they did that.

• Useful or interesting 1

hey bro i have haired about this exchange and i register an account but i have see kucoin exchange and it was looks better then mercatox so i did not use it.

Mercatox is only a exchange found so far with a very less fee for withdrawal and exchange. Only thing, I don't like about Mercatox is it's almost listed coins are either dead or not tradeable or exchanged. Though Mercatox is not a scam exchange but users may think that way beacause of it's listing of worthless coins. Also, the promotional airdrop is a major thing to prove the exchange is in partnership with ICO's and pre-lists the coins or tokens before it is listed in coinmarketcap, which makes the investors or traders at greater risk.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:39 PM, wilbertson said:

I do do shitty exchanges anymore, I never even deposited my money there, Just signed up to check it up, the writer has more info about this, but in short this is one of those exchanges that care more about money than good service to users.

I am disappointed with this exchange. Whereas in the past I had invested in their ICO and there were many other supporters. Maybe because of the fierce business competition they did not carry out due diligence on the coins.

On 4/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, Kutulay said:

Well, I've never heard of a mercatox exchange before, I find it really suspicious, 1 is a new exchange, 2 is a low-quality, less popular exchange, good or normal. I know a little bit. I'm sure Mercatox Trading is a scam

Mercatox is not a new exchange. This is a crypto exchange that existed a while ago. Therefore I am disappointed with them. I hope other users are also careful and do not use this exchange.

I'm still not convinced anything useful was presented here that shows Mercatox is shady, just that they list worthless coins.  Most exchanges do.  Some of those worthless coins turn out to be scams, but the important thing is if the exchange knows this or participates in shady dealings to pump up coins.