Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

I think that Yes, there will always be a demand for centralized coins, as there will be people who will not trust conventional cryptocurrencies.

I think any kind of cryptocurrencies can be survive in the market, but the only thing thats can make those cryptocurrencies to still survived, is how people are using them.

Well, at least these centralized coins have a pretty good value for the crypto market and especially ripple which is collaborating with banks and makes crypto more popular.

Yes I believe that these centralized currency will definitely survive the market just the way it has before and it will be of very big profit if one should buy and hold for a while before it price goes up again.

• +1 1

Like the Decentralized one the centralised coins have there own audience , so i am not sure about libra but if the currency has strong supporter and investors sure it would survive as good project.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/5/2019 at 11:47 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

unfortunately the centralized coins will survive despite being in my opinion against the principle of crypto like anonymity, privacy and decentralization and indeed if libra will eventually succeed in coming out it will unfortunately have great success

I think the central currencies will remain for a very long time because many people depend on them only for their financial transactions.

Some coins are  centralized , which are really great but some coins are not well for future prospective. If coins can do well progress and make their coins strong, then definitely centralized coins are good in future .

I think there will be great cooperation between the central currencies and decentralized currencies, which contributes to supporting the economies of poor countries and also helping the poor, because not always the central currencies can support the global economy on their own.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

I don't think centralize tokens and coins will survive in the market. Because most of the companies and projects want to move their platform to decentralized system. For hackers people doing this as I think.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Some centralized currency still in good condition like ripple and binance coin and some other coins, and this coins scam we don't see because this coins colbaration with banks and governments also support this coins, so I think centralized coins definitely survive in crypto market for long time.

I think that the central coins like XRP and Binance coin and Tron will remain in the crypto market because they are stable currencies and there are many investors who buy these coins and keep them until the price rise

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 1:02 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Some coins are  centralized , which are really great but some coins are not well for future prospective. If coins can do well progress and make their coins strong, then definitely centralized coins are good in future .

There are many centralized cryptocurrencies that will succeed. While decentralization has a purpose there is no need for all cryptocurrencies to be as such. Some are used in ways that decentralization is not needed at all.

Yeah why not because the price of the coin can be higher and it will give more profit because it is handled by the groups and the transactions fees will be low. Centralized coins can do better than decentralized if it goes with demand in market and people.

I think Yes, there are some coins that feel comfortable, although at the same time, they are like their own among others! And I think these coins are quite relevant for users. Chinese crypto yuan is coming soon, and I think it will also blow up the market in China!

• +2 1

It could happen, and it may not happen. I think that giant and multinational companies launching cryptocurrencies can be a great opportunity for people to make big profits in the field.

I don't see any problem with those decentralized and centralized aspect of any crypto currencvy as long as they are useful to the population and in the industry. We just need to learn more about them.

I preferred trading decentralized currencies, in particular BTC and ETH, these coins shows significant changes in prices to gain a good amount of profits than centralized coins. 

• +1 1

I think that if the currency provides a good project even though it is centralized it will survive and grow in the cryptocurrency market, as it is not 100% centralized

Centralized coins are has more advantage than the centralized ones. Take flat money as an example. Banks are the most prominent supplier of this and has a fixed rules and regulations to keep their company secure from hackers

Centralized coins are has more advantage than the centralized ones. Take flat money as an example. Banks are the most prominent supplier of this and has a fixed rules and regulations to keep their company secure from hackers

• +1 1

the fact is all the centralized silver and gold coins should live through in the the face of simply being the very best from the precept about crypto want anonymity, secrecy and additionally decentralization and even any time libra should subsequently achieve released ıt's going to the fact is experience awesome financial success.

• +1 1

This happens all the time with many cryptocurrencies and investors lose a lot of money after noone else enters the market to buy at higher price. So the last one left holding the bad is the loser in this game. But there are good investments too that need some time to pay as Bitcoin. It already is at a great price and it can go higher.

I do not know if I can still afford to support this kind of project since I already got an experience which is a bad experience about the coins being introduced. I never thought that it would turn out to be something like that since the popularity that it has really is something that is why I get curious about it. Due to curiosity I invest to that coin and try to at least hold so I could generate profit which is the practical way in the trade exchange market but the sad part there is that it suddenly dropped its value  until it reaches zero and never rises up again.

• +1 1

No centralized digital currencies are proven they can't survive. We haven't seen government coins but these will have many problems too. An attack on centralized coins is very easy and they will all have hard time to succeed. We have Bitcoin and noone can attack it so we don't need centralized coins.