Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

No, for me the coins that are on par with Bitcoin, the first 3 of CMC and Monero will survive because it is widely used in deepweb.

• +1 1

If they made profits before I believe that can make profits again. I believe alot of people understands and see cryptos different and will continue to invest in what pleases them, so yeah, all those centralized coins can survive and make good profits again.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

They will have a very limited market and they already have their supporter base, but I don't think any newcomer could be able of becoming rich unless they invest a lot of money. These are not growing markets, these are very limited markets so I'm not putting a penny on them. I'm not saying these are bad, just they're not for small traders like me.

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:24 AM, Bills said:

Not all, only those with more power are the only ones that can survive, there is a lot of competition today, it is very safe what happens in Crypto.

But i think some of them should be in the market in the future.I am not talking about scam coins but some centralized coins are good

On 10/29/2019 at 8:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

Crypto is a promising business, it is natural for large companies to try this business and do coin analysis. I heard Libra had many obstacles on the launch of Libra, they also got obstacles from the US and the regulations that were applied.

• +1 1

Stable and centralized coins will not only survive, they will lead the market. This trend is already visible, these coins are more convenient and understandable for the standard financial market, they do not challenge the financial system, they are integrated into it.

• +1 1

i think centralized coin also doing much good things in crypto market cause you told about LIBRA.. i think this coin rock the whole crypto world cause this coins belongs to facebook that's why everybody believe them so much and everybody try to invest on them and it's rock.. and already so many centralized coin already in crypto market and there price also much better then any other decentralized coin mate like BNB, CREXcoin and YOVI.. so if centralized give investor best way to earn then they don't hesitate to invest on this coin..

• +2 1

So far all centralized altcoins have been successful but I don't know if all of them are going to survive in the future because there are too many of them. Only the best will remain in the market , the rest of them will stop being used by people 

• +1 1

Taking Ripple, XRP as a case study, I think centralized coins stand the chance of surviving giving that those behind them are usually money bags or governments and would be willing to take even extreme measures to see they survive.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Bmw55 said:

A centralized coin is still a cryptocurrency and its not like PayPal. It has some similar features but it is different because it's working on blockchain technology where every transaction is safer

You are right, however, for many users of decentralized coins, centralization is the death of a cryptocurrency, because for them, decentralization is one of the biggest advantages of cryptocurrencies .

• +1 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron. 

If they invest in these coins they will surely get a good profit to it. They are just sleeping now but when the bulls are awake they will surely explode too. I am confident that they will surely survive the market.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/29/2019 at 9:37 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yeah brother, i still think that centralized coin can do better in the markets, i'm already in CREXcoin, from the CREX24 platform, and BNB from Binance, even if there are a lot of doubts about this last one, because there are a rumors that the total supply for this coin is more than what they are showing in their platform and also in market cap, and the most important is: what will happen, when Binance keep burning their coin until it get to 0 ? 

Yes I think centralized coins can survive in the market. In centralized coins life would be more accessible. Through this people will not be needing a cash in hand when going to malls. People can make life easier and can make transactions faster. 

• +1 1

Centralized coins has potential to have a growth in crypto market. But we don't know if it's long term like other coins for example bitcoin. Centralized coins has a moderator, Who control the value of coins. Like fiat coins there's a government who control money.

• +1 1

Of course, I am also thinking that the amount of currency is increasing day by day, it can also go well in the centralized coin market. But if the supply of coins is regulated then it does not seem to be a problem in the future and the number of users will increase day by day.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yeah brother, i still think that centralized coin can do better in the markets, i'm already in CREXcoin, from the CREX24 platform, and BNB from Binance, even if there are a lot of doubts about this last one, because there are a rumors that the total supply for this coin is more than what they are showing in their platform and also in market cap, and the most important is: what will happen, when Binance keep burning their coin until it get to 0 ? 

Those are not centralized coin. They are just coins made for the centralized exchange to serve the exchange users. They are not control by the exchange

On 10/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Cryptohash said:

The support is impartial, this type of virtual currency is necessary so that the cryptocurrency economy can grow and be more mature, and clearly survive because millions of people support such projects although the support over the years is withdrawn, its level of obsolence will take years to disappear, since each crypto element is a pillar for the evolution of the ecosystem.

• +2 1

Centralization of cryptocurrency is one of the great things that Satoshi Nakamoto preached against. But to be honest these coins are the more powerful ones.

Yes centralized coins are survive in the market and so soon it will be cross their last time high price. Like XRP tocuh the 4.50$ and XVG touch the 0.38$ and TRX touch the 0.53$ but this time i hope they touch the high price because this time crypto market will make a huge pump.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we use centralized coin then government can control us banking system can control us so maximum people will stay away from those coin. We all know that ripple is connected with bank that's not a privacy coin that's why maximum people avoid this coin.

• +1 1

Centralized silver and gold coins once we experienced on the substantial markets, they are simply profiting where they convey more individuals choosing most of the properties and assets. There may potential uses which usually centralize silver and gold coins are going to have an easier bonus across decentralize gold coin. Have simply wait and watched the things the destiny put to them

• +2 1

Yes it could be but not the bank in our country. More or less they could be shutdown because of the centealized cryptocurrency which is good in different country.

I think so to survive such coins and stay afloat with Bitcoin. But I do not store any of them and only believe in bitcoin and ethereum. 

Yes I think. Actually there are.many centralized coins in market now but some of them are really very exceptional. Binance coin is one of them and i know its future isbright

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think that while no one will be able to remove them from the market, they will also remain on the market for at least another 10 years.

• +1 1

Centralized coins must be survive in the long run along with decentralized coins. There are some centralized coins which are being familiar to crypto lovers as they are meeting their users needs just like xrp, tether, usdc, bnb coins. Some are coming soon to adoot in the market. For example Libra.

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293