Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

Edited by Cryptohash
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

Yeah brother, i still think that centralized coin can do better in the markets, i'm already in CREXcoin, from the CREX24 platform, and BNB from Binance, even if there are a lot of doubts about this last one, because there are a rumors that the total supply for this coin is more than what they are showing in their platform and also in market cap, and the most important is: what will happen, when Binance keep burning their coin until it get to 0 ? 

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Centralized coins have the advantage that their supply can be regulated - hence to some extend the price can be controlled. And yes, of course they will survive in the coming days. Ripple and Lumens have been around for a few years now... why would they suddenly die?

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Yeah brother i still think that centralized coin can do better in the markets, i'm already in CREXcoin, from the CREX24 platform, and BNB from Binance, even if there are a lot of doubts about it, and the most important is: what will happen, when Binance keep burning thier coin until it get to 0 ???

actually they have no plan to burn it all and make it disappear from the market, they just found out that they have generated much more than the needs and are now trying to make a balance on it somehow with burning them, if they feel the remaining amount are enough then they will stop burning coins

I think that some of the numerous centralized coins definitely will survive the market upswings and downswings, due to the fact that they're corporate platforms, and some corporations will survive market fluctuations.

• +1 1

Centralized coins are has more advantage than the centralized ones. Take flat money as an example. Banks are the most prominent supplier of this and has a fixed rules and regulations to keep their company secure from hackers.

• +1 1

A large network is slowly synchronizing, and many cryptocurrencies offer a limited number of trusted "main nodes". this will lead to the formation of a cryptocurrency with one functioning node that processes transactions very efficiently, without delays, confirmations and forks, how can you wish them luck? If you look, this is the death of the blockchain.

• +1 1

I don't really trust crypto currencies that use a centralized system, not even in XRP. However, I think Ripple has good potential and there will be many who will invest in this currency. Yes, I think you can make money if you invest in this currency and I think a new bull run will be coming soon.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Centralized coins are has more advantage than the centralized ones. Take flat money as an example. Banks are the most prominent supplier of this and has a fixed rules and regulations to keep their company secure from hackers.

Exactly, in my country, centralize coins have a taxes and covered by the government, also the banks accept this coin unlike decentralize coins.

These coins have a lot of capable teams behind team with lots of connections with banks, marketing.. also remember XRP was here in 2013 and survived another bear market, so its gonna be here even in 2025... but i dont know how much upside is there in XRP , i think max 4$..

• +1 1

centralized coin servive in the market because they lots of user and they get form there big profit that why centralized coin the best

When you hodl a coin, their intrinsic value will be lost. Even the idea of guiding coins in the direction of suggesting coins is centered! It is hard to imagine a maker of valuable coins who want to decentralize because they are given emotional, economic and social incentives to maintain power over their creations. One challenge is the creation of a centralized platform to carry out this task.

• +1 1

Personally, I absolutely do not like the idea of centralization in the crypto world, in my opinion a centralized cryptocurrency is not a cryptocurrency in principle

• +1 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Actually it depends on even though it is centralized centrally but if some of the coins you mentioned above I think they will survive, they have a Capable team and already have a project, platform or other things that make them to be reckoned with. So I guess as long as they are still actively providing updates and their development will last, Cheers!

• +1 1

There must be intervals between each coins to survive base on their performance on supply and demand on the market making their rank higher each year. Centralized coins is likely to be regulated than the decentralized ones. 

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, Andrew12 said:

I think so because we know that digital currency has many currency types and the users choses what he wants to use for transactions even if it is centralized or decentralized.

Actually sometimes using centralized coins is better.Sometimes user could want to use USD tether too.Because they would not take any risk and hold it at usdt.

• +1 1

In my humble opinion, a centralized cryptocurrency is not quite a cryptocurrency, but the same electronic money like paypal. I think such cryptocurrencies will survive only if they have a demand

• +1 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

10 hours ago, Ghetto workout said:

Personally, I absolutely do not like the idea of centralization in the crypto world, in my opinion a centralized cryptocurrency is not a cryptocurrency in principle

In my opinion everything is centralized from the very beginning, even that which is not centralized at first glance.
And the properties that define a digital asset as a cryptocurrency are not connected with this in any way.

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Not all, only those with more power are the only ones that can survive, there is a lot of competition today, it is very safe what happens in Crypto.

unfortunately the centralized coins will survive despite being in my opinion against the principle of crypto like anonymity, privacy and decentralization and indeed if libra will eventually succeed in coming out it will unfortunately have great success

• +1 1

Centralized coins have regulated supplies and thus can survive to market as someone must regulates it. If you are referring to flat money, then yes it will still exist. Bitcoin's volatility depends on whale investors for it to survive. 

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 12:28 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

actually they have no plan to burn it all and make it disappear from the market, they just found out that they have generated much more than the needs and are now trying to make a balance on it somehow with burning them, if they feel the remaining amount are enough then they will stop burning coins

I know someone, he's not agree with what you are saying brother, the CEO of OKex had suspected the total supply of the BNB, and he claims that there are 45 million that binance didn't find any explanation for it, and even if the tweet still in the official account of this CEO, the admin in binance didn't react to this accusations, so something is not ok with that, go chek and tell me if the total supply of BNB is actually 245 million and not only 200 million.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, Andrew12 said:

I think so because we know that digital currency has many currency types and the users choses what he wants to use for transactions even if it is centralized or decentralized.

Yes even I think to use that coins because some of them are stable and they are fast.Why should not I use them ?but for long term I would not hold many of them

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Above the coin you stated i think the most coin that will survive will be the binance coin as we know that binance coin is the coin of binance exchange and it is one of the biggest exchange that will survive any market situation.

• +1 1

Yes if the centralized coin was useful and has a product that already working, I think that's enough reason to create a demand and the price definitely increased overtime, for I don't see any problem with those decentralized and centralized aspect of any crypto currencvy as long as they are useful to the population and in the industry.

• +1 1