Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

Yeah, I think that this was a good reason to make demand and to increase the price of the extra-time because, with those decentralized and centralized aspects of a crypto currency, I do not see any problem, so long as they will be of use to the population and industry.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 12:56 PM, guatazoo said:

10k doesn't surprise me it once hit 20k, but dropped soon after, the support could not hold.

You are right. Bitcoin is down now. But it was 10k for around 3 days. But unfortunately bitcoin down now. 

17 hours ago, Shahzad bhatti said:

Yes why not centralized coins can perform better than some   decentralized coins which we see in several exchanges 

Thank you my friend for the information that you provide to others and I wish you good luck

Stable coin backed by fiat currency will survive in the market because it's regulation, there's noting to worry about the regulation as long as the government admit that stable coin, plus the demands already exist.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

You are right. Bitcoin is down now. But it was 10k for around 3 days. But unfortunately bitcoin down now. 

It is just recillecting, soon it will boom again and we would be able to sell at higher, but would have been smart if sold at 10.4k or close, did you?

Yea they are the most sustainable asset in the Cryptocurrency community. They are stable & are non volatile.So they have more use cases than that of the decentralized Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I think that the centralized coin is very pure and also to be added that it is surviving in the market and performing a great performance. 

I don't think that if crypto centralizes it will survive like today's prices. There are some decentralize currency which has some bad past.

• +1 1

I think that such coins will survive if they appear, they will still be used. Just as bad things are used in real life by a certain number of people, so it will be with these coins.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

The strong coins will definitely have survival in crypto market. All mentioned coins are very potential and also have better use cases even from many of decentralized coins. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

It is just recillecting, soon it will boom again and we would be able to sell at higher, but would have been smart if sold at 10.4k or close, did you?

Yeah you are right but I sold some at 10.2k and i again enough profit from it. I hope you also do profit.  

6 hours ago, Nisha667 said:

Centralized coins as we saw in the real market, they are doing well and they have more users utilizing their assets. There is possibilities that centralize coins will have a better advantage over decentralize coin.....Let wait and see what the future hold for them.

Centralized coins will bring us back into been controlled, but they might succeed over decentralized ones, because they have blessing from bans and the government.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

I think it will survive. because it's a secure system. We can trace any transaction throug this system. That's why no one can use it as illegal. Now many projects trying to move their project in centralized platform.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well for me its a yes because centralized coins are good for us, example of this is the fiat money, we need a fiat money to buy some crypto coins to doing some trading here in this crypto world, happy posting.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, starwalkerz said:

I think that some of the numerous centralized coins definitely will survive the market upswings and downswings, due to the fact that they're corporate platforms, and some corporations will survive market fluctuations.

The centralized coins are the best and these coin are also good future but not all the coins just some good coins becasue so many scammers will do now the fake coins introduce in the market and peoples will loss their money in the market to buy that coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Until the whole world accept the use of cryptocurrency as common currency, centralized currency will always present in market and it may survive for very long term but when people will aware about the profit of cryptocurrency the surely, it will be difficult for centralized currency to survive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don’t really think that. Crypto depends on decentralization in its system. So I think that only those who will hold are decentralized currencies, not centralization.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Kobita1 said:

not all the coins just some good coins becasue so many scammers will do now the fake coins introduce in the market and peoples will loss their money in the market to buy that coins.

Well, even coins like USDT have a lot of problems in this regard. however, it is very difficult to maintain such a project, but I think many people will use centralized coins/tokens. it's just that people's interest in centralization is less than decentralization. depending on the type of project, I think it will last.

• +1 1

I do not think that the central currencies will have a good future, but this is related to the extent of support provided to this currency. Some investors support a specific project with money, so the project succeeds, so this is related to financial support to the currency.

There have been centralized coins which have, survived in the Crypto, such as Neo, cardano, ripple, iota which up till now, they have become really and still have been in good controls from their Central system, and to the peers who uses their network 

• +1 1

their intrinsic value will be lost. Even the idea of guiding coins in the direction of suggesting coins is centered! It is hard to imagine a maker of valuable coins who want to decentralize because they are given emotional, economic and social incentives to maintain power over their creations. One challenge is the creation of a centralized platform to carry out this task.

I don't really think that a centralization coin can survive in the long run and thier price will rain at thier very best.look at the ripple the price before is 3$ but now it is only 0.25$ .i think it all defends on us on how we can accept or aquire thier coin