What do you think about Yobit? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

About Yobit I Think Its the best platforme allows many opions can trade on it begiiers and ewperience people and can make money easy and its secure 

This is one of the best exchangers. We exchange money through this exchanger. We exchange bitcoins. It's not the first time yobit is hosting an Airdrop this cryptocurrency, In its we get bitcoin.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Not censored answer:

Yes, I consider this methods are a win-win. We can allow YoBit reach new potential members and some of those airdrops and features have great advantages.

I guess they have to filter a lot: people love to cheat and get advantage from promotions with the minimal possible effort. 

• +4 1

Safer web surfing, optimized resources and earn BAT Token: Brave browser

banner_Cryptotalk.png.2d16bbbc09d84a02db3c3caa6c1f9c7e.png

Click on the banner and start earning BAT

About Yobit I Think Its the best platforme allows many opions can trade on it begiiers and ewperience people and can make money easy and its secure 

On 10/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

That is correct my brother, the introduction of new coin is a great work as the moderators told it is a great payment system than before and the yobit provide a great security which enables our curreny safe from hackers.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2020 at 3:33 PM, OthmaneSmira said:

1True, everything you talked about is positive ... but you did not talk about the negatives ... Among the negatives is the high fees when withdrawing from it ... especially Bitcoin ... it is a fictional matter 120 thousand satoshi is not a small amount for a person who is a beginner in this field

Yes my friend and that is why i always choose to accomplish a transaction with the likes of xrp, litecoin and ethereum because they have less transaction fees compared to bitcoin which has a transaction fee of 0.0012 BTC and i think it is too high for small traders.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think yobit is the easiest way to get profits without risk.trough their  airdrop, i show how  to make some money witout investing a lot money

Yobit is a fun exchange.  I love the IEOs/ICOs, forks,   airdrops, freecoins, dice, Investbox etc. Lots of opportunity for game theory and excitement.  Also allows for a simple exchange and has a good DOGE market.

Yobit is a great platform, and anything new you do on the Yobit platform, be it airdrop or a new currency, a new feature, it would be a very good thing.  Yobit has been updating features and issuing new coins and tokens for years, all of which have been successful, so you have to be confident that you will be the best.  Yobit is the only platform that gives all of its users for free every few months.

• +4 1

Yobit is a very huge cryptocurrency platform. In yobit exchange you can earn cryptocurrency free by doing some simple social media tasks. This is the simplest and easiest exchange after Binance 

Yobit is an exchange and a trusted crypto walllet. This website also sends its rewards through Yobit. Yobit can be used to exchange coins as well as it offers some airdrops as well

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I really like Yobit because of their's features like Investbox and RoboTrade that can you help to make money even you sleep!

The less I talk about the yobit the more I feel like I say less because it is a very necessary and highly preferred exchanger where I have deposited a lot of money I have started V Mining here I am making virtual money so that I can profit very easily  I don't have much to say about the  yobit. You can benefit very quickly if you invest here.

As far as I know, one of the best websites in the world is trading through which we can make a huge amount of income. Crypto Currency has the best connection with this site through which we We can earn and exchange dollars at different times by treating

• +2 1

it's the best of all airdrops  because being in this site will say is a big opportunity for all because which site does this. yobit is very legit site.

Yobit is a very famous and simplest cryptocurrency exchange among all the cryptocurrency exchanges. It provides a lot of information regarding crypto and you can earn free coins in it

Yobit was already good and I had nothing to complain about, but with the forum my admiration increased even more. Yobit thinks about users and gave anyone the opportunity to get paid for working here. So we have to indicate the forum and make it grow more as a way of thanks and for wanting to see the forum getting bigger and better.

Honestly thinking yobit is one of the best situation that one can be able to work with there is a lot of work to which we are able to follow a lot of things the good to work in this work there is a lot of things to which one can be able to really follow the right ideas that we see, the right effort os to see the this is the best exchange site that offers the lowest fees, the best airdrops and everything so its really important to imagine this perfectly so we ned to think of it in that kind of a situation

• +3 1

It seems to me it is a stable and safe platform, its mining is one of the best options and now that they adjusted their prices they should make the most of it, I have enjoyed their airdrops and always They pay daily and at the exact time, I will continue to help YOBIT for a long time and in their projects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

The list of currencies is particular in each exchange, each one has its method, Yobit has introduced tokens to do trade and has focused on attracting and keeping users, that's good, an exchange depends on the volume of trade between its users to stay in time and grow through the collection of commissions, there are other things you can do, but this is the most used, more trade = more profits there is going well.

Yes i think yobit is a good platform for trading and to sell our coins and it is very easy to operate and you can earn good profit through that and as much as we learn from that platform it help us to earn more

Yobit is very good. And thry have some coins of that own which have very good value. I'm just waiting to see how the talk token will turn out whether the prices will be good or bad. But I know yobit is very successful and they'll make it work

• +2 1

The Yobit platform launches a lot of new cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that most of these currencies die after a period of launch, and this makes many investors move away from these cryptocurrencies.

Edited by basel23
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day