What do you think about Yobit? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

Yobit is a trade forum where all the digital currencies are to be trade. Here is the sell and buy of cryptocurrency exits. It is very easy to understand and a very safe place to trade here.

I have not seen this platform like this by Yobit, I have donated many coins to many people and they have made profits from them that they have not achieved elsewhere. And this is what distinguishes it, as you said
 She is the master of airdrops. And whoever did not deal with this platform missed a lot. It added several features and excellent sections for all

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes of course my friend, YoBit is really a good and secure place which provides you 80+ Cryptocurrencies to be exchange or trade. It is very useful and very to understand. I am also using this site for the investment and gain profit for 3 days and my experience is found to be really good.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yobit is a tremendous exchanger to earn.Yobit is one of the quality exchangers however despite the fact that underrated. Yobit deserves more for their doings. Their airdrops lead many rookies to be attracted with the aid of cryptocurrency like me.the maximum crucial is that Yobit has relied on greater than every different exchanger.thank you

Yobit exchange is building it's own empire and creating their own cryptocurrency to he top level. I think yobit is the best but there are many things which need to be improved by the moderators that are trading view option in trading and focusing in their security because we have to face ddos attack every single day which is very bad.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, everyone thanks the yobit platform because they tried to deal with it and said that it launches real and reliable AirDrops and also thanks for trading it

What Yobit is doing in terms of producing currencies, developing ready-made investment plans and placing the investment robot option, has put it at the forefront of the exchange platforms. I think it will dominate the market after a not so long period

Yobit is a very good exchange I have participated in 2 of susairdrop and they have been a total success, it also has multiple forms of deposit and withdrawal with very good commissions for me. Yobit is the best Russian exchange

I do enjoy the yobit exchange for a variety of reasons, but the main one is the ease with which you are able to understand the exchanges and track the prices. Furthermore, i like the investbox option because it has minimal risk and you get interest on your funds almost everyday, depending on the plan that you choose, which is a very good thing. Lastly, the fact that yobit is linked to this forum is a huge bonus as it gives us the chance to earn in addition to being able to develop a crypto portfolio. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In fact, I have tried many trading platforms, but I did not find a better platform than the yobit platform, as it contains many currencies in addition to the fact that we can benefit from the investment fund in the platform and most importantly of all it is a reliable platform and can work with it safely

Yeah I think yobit is doing a really great job, and the Idea of making a new coin is supper brilliant. Their airdrops are. Amazing also even though I dont like going for them really.

I guess Yobit is a platform that tries make world a better place for you and I. Yobit is a platform where you can invest into any digital currency. A platform where you can buy and sell digital currency.....

• Useful or interesting 1

Let me give a platform yobi What it deserves is that they are developing day after day, distinguished in dealing with investors and have credibility and quality at work, so they are the best now

I am observing that the Yobit is actually a trading website. And it offers all the crypto currencies to trade in the market. In addition to it, there are a lot of other features that are worth seeing here,.

Ther is nothing much to think, yobit is a good exchange with many good features and you can earn money here by many ways that are here like investbox.

I have a positive think about yobit exchanger.I like most yobit exchanger because of his some interesting features.Yobit giving us much better opportunities to earn money.They always brings to us Airdrops.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Eyes said:

I'm very happy to see yobit sometimes launch some new coins.This is very good opportunities for us.For this reason i like yobit exchanger most.For every new coin launch in yobit we get much  opportunity.

New coins are also good opportunity for earning money they give you sometimes some coins that you can make money by selling them when they launch.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

I would be more happy if they add real coins and tokens with ieo. Generally their added coins have no blockchain and we can not make any withdrawal. also they put it in investbox which decreases the coins price. But it is profitable for us if we can buy it on the ieo price.

I think Yobit is one of the most popular exchangers.  Whose exchanger fee is very small.  And its security system is very strict.  Moreover Yobit is a popular trading platform for trading.

Youbit is the best exchanger of the world for the trading and sending or recieving money to another currency  we can send momey to another currency  by using youbit and we can convert btc to any other currency  we can also  send it to our local banks  we can earn moeny  by youbit easily  if we have inforamtion about the youbit we can get free rewards  in youbit exchanger.

Edited by waqasahmad
Correct spelling
  • +1 1

There is nothing new to say about yobit, it is a great site, it has benefited us in many ways.  The way we can withdraw our coins here, even from here we can exchange and trade coins and invest our earned money here and get dividends from it all together is a great site. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, yobit is a great, reputable, practical platform through which to invest and trade cryptocurrencies and provide good profits for all investors

Fisrt of all thanks my friend for this kind of information. Yobit is the best exchanger from we can trade of many digital currencies on this site. And also we received payment on the yobit providing by the cryptotalk. And also it's safe for our account balance and for coins.