Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

1 hour ago, Jarrem said:

If you store passwords and keys in any software make sure its encrypted to minimize the hacking and spamming. Or write it down in a physical paper and hide it to a more safer place.

Yeah thank you a lot sister, that's exactly what i mean, in the first advice, users need to use a very good and safe place to store there password,and must be out of computer and internet, physical paper is a good idea. 

Did anybody have another solution to store pass word?

• +1 1

yes, i ever keep my coins in an exchanger once. i keep it for a long time. they've updated their wallet and i never checked my email to find some updates, then my balance become zero. also some exchanger is easy to hack by some hacker.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

To some extent I disagree with this. When I'm trading, I need my coins on the exchange for fast transactions at a moments notice. I can't be waiting 1 hour or more for bitcoin transactions from my wallet to the exchange. That said, I would only store as much on the exchange as I'm using and the rest will be safely in my offline wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

yep I agree, it is important to back up your Private keys so in case you forgot or accidentally delete or lost. And about storing crypto  it is really not advisable to store a big amount of crypto, you know many incident of hacking exchange so only your extra money that you can afford to lose. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are two basic principles in the world of cryptocurrencies. Although the world is frightened by security issues in the world of cryptocurrencies, they must proceed as in the real world. In the real world you do not write your pin on the back of the card.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

for this i haghily recemmond you the ledger nano : A hardware wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet which stores the user's private keys

good luck 😉 

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

you can't always avoid keeping your coins in an exchange, traders are doing trades everyday and all the times, they need to access their coins very fast to be able to sell them or buy something new very fast or they may just lose a good opportunity for earning money, but you must be cautious about the exchange you select

5 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

But one of the disadvantage of paper is its vulnerable to environmental factors like water and winds. Sometimes its lost.

This happens when its owner is careless about his coins, anyone can keep physical papers safe away from environmental destroying factors, he may also make several copies to avoid an eventual loss accident

• +2 1

Good suggestions. One should keep these guidelines while doing business in crypto currency market. Backup is must have thing. Without backup you may find yourself in difficult circumstances. You may lose your investment if you don't have back as you may lost your device and unable to login. 

• +3 1

Good recommendations of course, everyone chooses which one is more comfortable for example if you are careful you can write it down and keep it, the most important thing is that you remember to back up your passwords since in case of loss you could not recover your money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I follow this methods to keep my wallet safe and I has kept my earnings secure from hackers. Creating a backup via physical drive is the best method while mnemonics is prone to stealing or fraud. Gonna recommend this to other bitcoiners

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes we have to take risks. How to do without storing coins on exchanges? Transactions are not instant. Yes, and the withdrawal fee is not small. the only hope is honesty and reliability of the exchange.

• +2 1

Useful advice of course, but they are known most likely to all people who are somehow connected with the crypt. But I would also add that you need to be very careful not to fall for cheaters who often try to deceive us,using malicious sites similar to popular analogues.

• +1 1

Thanks for the tips. But it is not possible to keep your coins on the exchanges if you trade and make a profit every day. This tip is suitable for those who do not trade. It's really worth writing down all the backup files, private keys, and seeds. Also, remember to write down the code when you have installed 2fa protection. It will then be difficult to regain access

• +3 1

12 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

The first piece of advice you give is most important. It is essential to back up the private keys of our wallets, because if the originals are lost, we lose all the investment. I think those who invest in the crypto market should be informed about the security of their accounts. With the second rule I only partially agree. I keep part of crypto on exchanges and my investments have not suffered.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Jarrem said:

If you store passwords and keys in any software make sure its encrypted to minimize the hacking and spamming. Or write it down in a physical paper and hide it to a more safer place.

I agree on this writing on a paper is the best solution and we can write in a diary and hide it in the Almirah. I wrote in two books so that it shouldn't lose and I won't keep much funds in wallets.

The one who store large amount shall need to take care and also should teach someone in the home so that funds should remain safe even if they died.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, zaka said:

True, it is important to back up private keys if you forget them, delete them, or accidentally lose them. I took advantage of you, because I store passwords in the browser

Don't do these things again, please delete those cookies now and change the passwords if you have any funds in them.

It is danger to store even in a PC as we see in these days people try to access our computers remotely.

Please use the above guide to secure your account.

• +2 2

safest in my opinion storing your assets in a hardware wallet. because so far I have never lost my assets, a hardware wallet that I think is safest. 🙂

fist of all, i love that you included the memes there. second of all, we need to be extra careful in doing things on the internet since hackers are widespread and they are uncontrollable (if we are not knowledgeable enough on internet security jargons) ... in the meant time, we should probably write our passwords in every account on the internet in a piece of paper and hide it in our wallet (physical) so that we cannot misplace it and our passwords  are safe . we need to be careful.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The important thing is to have redundant offline copies of everything, and keep nothing acessible online... In my point of view, the best way to do this would be on a piece of paper (several pieces actually)

but even using paper, you need to keep an eye out for keyloggers that can get your key when you write it on the computer, so best to have some master wallets where you send funds to, but only open a few times

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, opophle said:

But оnе оf the disаdvаntagе of pаper is its to environmentаl factоrs likе winds and water.  Sоmetimеs its lоst.

then maybe we should write it on a metal plate with laser 😄

actually if you keep the paper in a safe and dry place out of reach of the sunshine you'll have no problem with a paper too

22 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

then maybe we should write it on a metal plate with laser 😄

actually if you keep the paper in a safe and dry place out of reach of the sunshine you'll have no problem with a paper too

Although it is one of the reliable variants, I do not have an approach to the paper wallet either. I prefer to buy a hardware wallet that is not as sensitive as the paper.

• +1 2

26 minutes ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Personally i dont find any problem if i keeo some coins in an exchange if this exchange is safe cerntenly if you active the 2FA

Because exchange wallet is just anouther kind of wallet its all about how to secure your infirmatiins and make the max security 

But it's safer if you store your assets in a personal wallet, or you can use a hard wallet like Nano Ledger to avoid hackers who want to steal your assets

• +3 1