Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

This is really good advice and am really appreciative especially on hot wallet I dint know about that, so if I google hot wallet this means transfers over the internet and storage and this is dangerous because of one thing, the hot wallets are really a magnet for hackers, and this is why this is really important.

ALways try to back up everything even offline, even you can put it in your printed papers,everything, that sounds perfect for you

• +1 1

Special tools, such as hardware wallets, which are popularly called "safe flash drives", undoubtedly sharply reduce risks. The crypto-keys themselves are shielded from the software of the device transmitting the information. But at the same time there are difficulties with the number of devices, unusual controls and additional functional inconveniences.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:20 AM, williamz902 said:

To some extent I disagree with this. When I'm trading, I need my coins on the exchange for fast transactions at a moments notice. I can't be waiting 1 hour or more for bitcoin transactions from my wallet to the exchange. That said, I would only store as much on the exchange as I'm using and the rest will be safely in my offline wallet.

He meant not your all money. Of course you neeed part of your money in exchanges to make faster deals but the other part put it in safe wallet not exchanges to avoid any hacks. 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

We should be very careful on this issue because hot wallets are easy to be accessed by hackers because they are online wallets. Cold wallets are the best because they based offline so they are safe more than hot wallets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Basically if you can keep secure 100% definitely you should be use to only hardware wallet. Online wallet is not 100% secure personally i think that. Online wallet is created by mail that's why it's very risky if unfortunately your mail hacked that means your wallet hacked.

• +1 1

Good recommendations of course, everyone chooses which one is more comfortable for example if you are careful you can write it down and keep it, the most important thing is that you remember to back up your passwords since in case of loss you could not recover your money.

We also need to add that features like the 2StepAuth and the e-mail transaction confirmation are very useful because they bring you more options and versatile to keep your account safe (especially in exchanges) and i see very often dozens of people who didn't realize that these options even exists.

• +1 1

If you are right you should not save passwords on any computer, you also have to try not to open your wallets on computers other than ours!
When it comes to storing cryptocurrencies in exchangers, you have to know which exchanger to use has to be reliable because it is true sometimes you need to change, sell or buy quickly and for this you have to have them in the exchanger!

• +1 1

these types of posts help a lot. Once I lost my original Backup and could never use that wallet again, luckily it had nothing of value, but I learned from that mistake, now I do paper backups, it is more secure.

any platform or wallet for storage before starting to deal with it, but the other part put it in safe wallet not exchanges to avoid any hacks

• +1 2

Hackers steal Bitcoins, by getting hands on Bitcoin wallet’s private keys, or steal Bitcoins from exchanges. Bitcoins cannot be stolen from a secured private key wallet. therefore I recommend use a hardware wallet.

I absolutely agree with their advice. I made these mistakes 2 months ago and I regretted it very much. Let me give you a recommendation, invest in crypto money that you think will rise in the long term, forget it and stay there for a long time.

It is best to save the password on a personal agenda, it takes longer to write it letter by letter than copy and paste directly from your PC, but it is more secure, or you could also use Nano Ledger to avoid so many complications and feel safe.

And regarding leaving the coins on an exchange, sometimes it's unavoidable when you are an active trader, so, sometimes you have to take the risk.

On 29.10.2019 at 02:28, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Thank you very much for your advice, I have studied them and will not make these mistakes. Good luck with your earnings!

In the computer world nothing is so secure, and hackers are always there hunting like piranhas in this crypto universe, but you always need to have your money at your disposal for the day to day use to capture the possibilities of offers, a part of security we It corresponds personally, on paper it is always noted, but for quick uses in which you are immersed, you cannot afford to waste time trying to enter

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The first would be that you stay away from external links or someone passes it to you, always check the locks on the page and if you are on the real page, you will not be able to hacking problems and the second is that you do not have passwords within the internet written down in a file or in A message can be stolen from you, it is best to put it in an external place such as writing it down in a notebook and keeping it well stored

• +1 1

Thanks @bobjoemega and @BaluDigital for giving us these tips and methods to save our information.I used to save my all data on my Laptop but after reading your posts I think it was not a good idea .I will now be me more serious towards it.I am thinking of doing a research on the internet to safe our laptops from online attacks .What do you both think about it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

If I trade with cryptos every day, I have to have them on the exchange. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. You should send all coins and tokens that you want to hold to a hardware wallet or paper wallet. I think that some hackers could find many ways to otherwise steal your cryptos.

• +1 2

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

Thank you for sharing this information with me and everyone here on cryptotalk. You are right that this is a piece of very important advice for that everyone should follow. I have always stored all of my important documents, passwords, keys etc on my personal laptop and I have not even created a backup for it yet. I will make sure to do it as soon as possible because anythig could happen to digital data. It could get stolen by hackers or you could lose the device on which you have stored it. I hope everyone learns something from your advice and protects their crypto assets better from now on.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Great post my friend, sadly I crash with the recomendation number one, and happen to me with the begining of bitcoin, I will pay attention with your second, thank you very much for take part of your time to help us!

• +1 2

Thank you for the simple and effective recommendations. I would also remind everyone to always write down their master password from the wallet on paper. At the very least, it makes sense to make a copy of such a Notepad with saved passwords.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

If you store your coins in a hot wallet on your computer, always check if the program you have downloaded is the original one and not a fake/hacked version. Always check the hash of the software before installing. Otherwise you have the change your credentials to be stolen. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

These two errors are actually one and the same. If you hold in exchanges you don't hold in your wallet. So always use wallet when you are investor and always store your keys safely and not lose them or have them seen destroyed. Better have a copy of the keys saved in another area and stored securely too.

• +1 1
  • +3 1