Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

I agree with you with everything you say, the best way to preserve our currencies is to store them in cool and offline wallets. In addition, we must create a backup copy of all keys for the wallet.

Edited by Brand1

I totally agree with you, I think if you want to keep your coin safe try to avoid sharing your KYC online and make sure you make a backup of your keys.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Maybe this needs a little bit of reconstruction. At a point in time, there is always need for keeping your assets in an exchange for a short period of time, a case is when you are into trading. So we can reconstruct the statement as: Do not keep use an exchange as a wallet and it's not advisable to hold large amount of crypto in an hot wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

These are the most important two things to be aware about them! A very good suggestion, is about saving our passwords and private keys on some papers and in more than one place! At least to avoid the hackers in this crypto world.. Be aware guys because the wallets are secured well, but you should secure your wallet's account well too!

You are right, that making such errors in the world of encryption such as losing the backup copy of your key will lead to the loss of all your money and perhaps ending your future in encryption, always try to keep a backup copy of the key in a safe place

• +1 1

Yes you are right , if we wants to keep our coins safe we must avoid this two errors, firstly it's very wrong to misplace our keys or memes because if we lost them our wallet is gone and the coins inside are also gone too.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you so much for the useful information because digital assets can be hacked which is bad aspect of the digital asset but we can minimize it by the by using the secure crypt wallet rather than the wallet of the exchange and always backing up data.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

We should also ignore scammer messages also. Because in this time there are many hackers and scammers trying to stole our data. Most of the time scammers contact with us in telegram. 

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

This will be helpful to everyone specially for the beginners. Yes it is very important that you have always backup to your accounts and keys because in cryptoworld there's a lot of scammers out there they always do everything to scam people. And to avoid to be scam you should keep properly all the important information,keys and passwords.

• +1 1

This is true, you always need to create additional key codes that will give access to your wallet! After all, you can suddenly lose money, or forget the data from your wallet, thus, you will blame yourself for not saving the codes!

• +1 2

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Well, thanks for giving us a useful reminder mate but at this second error is not typically error, all people are putting some crypto coins into exchanger sites and online wallets and they're sure that this sites are trusted to avoid being scammed.

• +1 2

Not everyone can afford those could storage, they are not that cheap and it is not so true that wallets like blockchain.com and coinbase are that unsafe.

Making a backup copy of your login information to your wallet is very important, in the few days I lost some money just by forgetting the key to enter my wallet, unfortunately.

• +1 1

i agree with the first point , it is also better to keep them written on a paper just in case something happens to the software backup but about your second point i don't think it id that bad if the website is trusted , also it will take less time when exchanging  if we kept them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's good to understand that, your capability to keep or store your confidential details, private keys secretly and hidden for you only, it's for own benefits and for the sake of your progress to continue to gain more but not loosing.

• +1 1

These two rules are most important to follow, when you use cryptocurrency and crypto wallets. Today scammers want to get any data from you and they easily can steal your money if you don`t keep safe your assets 

• +1 1

That is the first thing that i will do before i deposit any amount of coins to any wallet. I will save my password in notpad and my private key. I like to use trust wallet to store my assets.

14 hours ago, nykas said:

These two rules are most important to follow, when you use cryptocurrency and crypto wallets. Today scammers want to get any data from you and they easily can steal your money if you don`t keep safe your assets 

You're absolutely right present hackers stolen anyone data easily, so its really dangerous if we store our personal data in online, so always alert and store this data in safe place, I am not sure every exchange hack and we loss our assets, like yobit exchange works since 7 years and we can't see any unusual think, but safety more important so first check the exchange security then store assets, but one thing remember don't store assets for long time in any exchange.

• +1 1

The very first time am hearing of hot wallets they are true and one needs to be careful of what they are doing there is a lot to which one needs to be well illustrated and well elaborate to work with there is a lot of difference that really integrate to this place , we need to always have a very secure wallet and I vote for ledger ,that is one of the best to use

That's all for security of your assets. If you can afford, it is better to get a hardware wallet for storing your coins.

• -2 1

Keeping a backup is veru necessary because  any time you can lose access to your mobile or computer becaouse of any reasons so if you have backup you do not have to worry.

Yeah it is okay to forget everything when you enter crypto but never your private key if you don't want to come to waste your effort on earning those crypto. That wallet is very secure because for you to have an access to it you need a physical copy because it is hardware unlike the online one which on internet, we all know the one that makes people interconnected is internet so it is easy for hackers to gain access to your online wallet.

Ok InShaAllah i will think on your valueable post to avoid errors and hope this care will help in future to secure my cryptocurrency account 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great and useful post that we must all remember always and protect our private keys as well as learn how to store our cryptocurrencies. In my limited experience I have learned a lot to know how danger it can be when we plug the hardware wallets as many malware might be installed and undetected in our system so we have to be careful with all of that.

• +1 1

Yes it is really well and easy to understand if you want to keep safe your coins then first must is you safe your backup keys and on daily basis check your email because they update you by mail. By keys if you lost your wallet then you back your money by keys and it is updated by mail.

• +1 1