Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes you are absolutely right these two points has to be followed if you want to be secure other than these you should never ever share your information with any one.

of course all of that is a good way to maintain the security of your crypto assets. the biggest mistake when we experience loss of crypto assets is negligence, the key is in you. so when crypto assets are lost never blame another exchange or platform.

• +1 1

And they're what I'm doing, too. For security reasons, I have to back up my account, screenshots and other significant stuff. And now I have blocked my passwords from being stored online so that hackers can not mess them up.

• +1 1

Yes, two useful tips and you should work with that and you should not leave your currencies in trading platforms or hot portfolios, as well as not to use backups unless you make sure that you are able to keep that.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

23 minutes ago, Shezan3 said:

for this i haghily recemmond you the ledger nano A hardware wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet which stores the user's private keys good luck,

Why should I buy an expensive wallet to keep my coins, is that real necessary, are online wallets or software wallets that unsafe?

On 10/29/2019 at 5:58 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Thanks for this help. We should always be alert. We should never store our currency in hot wallet. Because many hackers are available here. By the way this post is very useful for me.

• +1 1

And also always bookmark the website we visiting especially in those decentralise exchange and also in our wallet website like Myetherwallet.  

Always bookmark that. 

On 10/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Okay thanks for this information, i am thinking now to make a backip of usb i will pay one and put everything on it. that will be more better than devices. Good luck..

Your Bitcoin will be safe if you take care of it properly. Always manage regularly and never let your guard down.

Thank you so much for your info mate, now, gained more about crypto world day by day and will apply it sooner

It's not advisable to save a large amount of crypto on saving crypto, you know many instances of hacking exchange so only you can lose extra money. Yes, I agree, it's important to back up your private keys in case you forget or you accidentally delete or get lost

• +1 1

There are many tips and way to protect your wallet and you assets from getting lost, hacked and things. Always make a back up of your private key of wallets, and have their recovery phrase too. Never share your private key or even public wallet that have a lot of assets to other people because you may become the target of hacked and such things.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:55 AM, I-KUN said:

yes, i ever keep my coins in an exchanger once. i keep it for a long time. they've updated their wallet and i never checked my email to find some updates, then my balance become zero. also some exchanger is easy to hack by some hacker.

I never update my wallet and i just safe my coins in the exchange becasue exchange will give me good profit when the coin price is going to be high and i sell that at the same time and i make good money through that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, khan22 said:

I never update my wallet and i just safe my coins in the exchange becasue exchange will give me good profit when the coin price is going to be high and i sell that at the same time and i make good money through that.

Always keep eye on Exchange where you have placed the coins.Now a day any exchange is not save their is hackers who  stole your coins.They are abusive users of their power.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Ok, thanks. 

Someone too told me that I should be changing my wallets every week or month.

Most of times our funds are in exchanges this is not good for investors because many times some good exchanges also hacked such as binance, Cryptopia exchange. So spare funds store into wallets. 

• +1 1

Just use our be offended and be attentive to limit if the position is safe. Don't deliberate to strangers notably if the clandestine information is near on them slightly overlook them or compose a path to bring to an end them. extra , the second-hand of codes to protection the spot on data.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Backing up crypto currencies wallet links to a skill like how we store our backup that can not be hacked or stolen. And if you say that we should not store our crypto on hot wallets than this could be little difficult as getting a hardware wallet is quite a difficult thing.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:58 PM, Waleedbads said:

There are two basic principles in the world of cryptocurrencies. Although the world is frightened by security issues in the world of cryptocurrencies, they must proceed as in the real world. In the real world you do not write your pin on the back of the card.

That is for the security purposes. You have to make sure to keep your wallet safe for yourself.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

In the crypto field i don't beleive on anyone. Becaue there are maximum scammers and hackers. Also i don't install any third party app. I don't join now in any suspicious airdrops before verify.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes you are right. A lit of bitcoin are lost just beacusetheir owner forest the wallet passwords or lost the wallet backup & this must be considered as burned coins.

• +5 1

Yes, you are right and I totally agree with you and every person in the world of cryptocurrencies must adhere to these tips in order not to be exposed to losing his money, thank you for these tips.

Edited by hamadahajali
  • +1 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

26 minutes ago, Alex15 said:

I think there's all the unnecessary offline copies, and there's nothing online... In my eyes, the best way to do this would be on a piece of paper (actually several pieces)But even using paper, you have to keep an eye on the keloga that you can get your key to write it on the computer, so there are good master wallets where you send funds.

Good done bro. I have not known than since you have told us guys.

Some crypto wallet support the use of private keys or secret phrases. I adhere to this two errors to avoid. We need to always backup our wallets in case we lost our credentials. Secondly, the use of exchange or storing coin on websites are not supported, because it's prone to attract hackers.

• +4 1