Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

You're absolutely right friend. We should not be risking our crypto balance by keeping it in exchange wallets or any third- party websites. These hot wallets can be easily hacked and can be accessed by hackers, and there's no guarantee that your funds will be recovered. So, make sure you're investing your Crypto coins in the right platform.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information. I didn't know about these errors because I am quite a beginner in the crypto world and I don't have enough knowledge about the crypto currency. This post has increased my knowledge and I have known the most important topic for the security of my money. You've written a very helpful post. 

We can store our coins in any wallet but the most important thing is that you should be careful and make sure you employ all the security options that you have. Cryptocurrencies are very risky as there are lots of scammers and they will try their best to scam you.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

After observing your topic i think 

i should go and read it.

And after reading now i understand why people loose their amounts.

Because they do not pay any heed to their investment on coins.

They juxt scrolled up.

Not use ghe internt in a wise manner.

As they have to do this.

So, be a smart huamn in digital currency trading.

And well aware of these hot wallets and exchanges which clamis you to double your amount.

yes your advice is good, and I believe that all what you said is true,  because one can never be too careful when it comes to safeguarding our hard earned money for someone to just come and steal them from is easily,  so. We must do everything possible to be on the safer side. 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Danyel said:

Dear friend, it is vital to back up your personal key. So you failed to remember or accidentally deleted or lost. Also, it's really wise to have a major measure of the cryptocurrency to keep away, you know numerous incidents of hacking trades so you can lose your extra cash. So you always have to be careful if you take precautions you will get rid of hacking. @Darth

Yes,@danyel 

i will take a keen observation in all those matters.

As these are now familiar by updated information.

And it’s been necessary for all of us to keep update ourselves to stay away from the disasters in didital market.

Because you can loose your all savings with in a second.

yes i will take precautions in all these matters.

Thank you for your kind words. 

Well, it is real, because I read about someone who has forgotten his wallet address, I said he has lots of cryptocurrecies in it, so the best thing to do in that case is always to write down your details somewhere, and do not login on public device, and Don't trust people you met online.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, thanks for this participation. In fact, I previously made this mistake that I lost my private keys and could not withdraw my coins, but they were not currencies of great value, now I have more than one copy of my private keys and keep my money in a private and safe wallet

I will add to them something that I do, which is distributing money on platforms and wallets that I trust in order to reduce currencies in one place to avoid a large loss in the event of a hacking of a platform or wallet

The password must be written on paper and kept in a safe place to be safe from being lost.  Certainly losing your password is disastrous.  Our encrypted money should be kept in cold wallets.  The world of cryptocurrency is full of risks and fraudsters, so be careful.

• +1 1

Thanks for reminding us who often forget to back up keys. But I still use hot wallet for transactions under $ 500, because this is always easy on a computer or on a smartphone. But if cold wallets are rarely taken away to work.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, we must all share our mistakes in this forum so that the rest of the members can avoid falling into these problems. I thank you for your useful participation and I want to add that it is better to divide your currencies and save them in several wallets so that you do not lose all your currencies if your wallet is hacked.

I agree with you. We must be careful not to lose our cryptocurrencies and create a backup of our private keys, but for me I have no problem storing my cryptocurrencies in secure platforms like Binance.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information and benefit from it in order to save their money safely.

Thank you dear for this wonderful post and i really appreciate you to spread such informative posts and steps to your family members of cripto , as you know most of the posts are repetitive and useless but the posts like you posted are worthy of appreciation .I will follow these rules as well.

• +4 1

Thanks for this information. It is important to make backup copies of the private keys to ensure that they are not lost. All protection methods must be done so that we do not get into trouble

Edited by Mhmdas21

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

You shared two important pieces of information. There are many who lose their private keys and passwords. If there is a backup then there will be no problem in accessing the account.  Moreover, many complain that their money has been lost from the site.  So I think it is safest to keep it in the wallet.

Yes you are right.,for myself I never miss this two steps, always backup then store my privat keys in somewhere safe, and about holding I always withdraw my profits to my wallet, I keep just what I need

• +1 1

This is useful information. Thank you. We must use reliable and secure wallets. We should also not trust anyone and not give our personal information and password to anyone.

you are right friend, thanks for sharing your advice with us, they are very useful, we must not invest our coins in fake sites, we must be careful with that, we must also secure our keys, from the wallet, so that we do not lose them, and so on keep our money safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend, so far I personally use hot wallets, yobit and binance, they provide a lot of security for users, and with this I save my private key in the memo app on my phone, and also on a piece of paper, I am now thinking of creating an external wallet that I can put In it, this is safer.

• +2 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really useful and important advice and we must make sure that it is applied so that we do not fall into problems and are exposed to the loss or theft of our money by scammers

• +3 1

Indeed, it is good advice and notes. I hope everyone will do this advice and distribute the money to more than one party so that there is no fraud or theft. Thank you, my friend. Good luck to everyone.

Thank you, my friend. It's not good to keep a lot of encryption to avoid hacking incidents. It's an important piece of information, along with our technological expertise, which increases daily. We're really learning every day the necessary information from this wonderful site.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you are right, thank you very much for raising this important issue. We have to work as you kindly and spoke and create a backup copy of all my keys. We can lose the original copy, so we have to have a backup copy where we can keep the currency. What is a safe wallet well to keep the currency?

• +2 1