What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

On 10/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

I have not won much or little, to be honest I have earned much more in the forum than what I have managed to get in cryptocurrencies, but of course I have won events on some occasions but not of great value but I have taken enough test to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is very good good topic because I want to share my experience with all member that I am very comfortable to work here .

and I think I am very thankful this website.

because it provide me a very good environment.

Hello friends, I am new in the world of encryption and I am collecting my capital and I have not withdrawn my profits yet, but I am still building my dreams on these profits and I am very happy with this work and I do it regularly in order to get my goal and I will put my profits in the field of investment in order to earn more, so what about you friends

If not from trading, especially the rent future trading I involved myself, I have gain a lot from crypto, over $100 Al least, but trading is not good and has taken all from me. 

The profit (as a number) doesn't prove how successful you have been. It is the percentage of profit that shows how much you have really earned. Someone with higher capital may earn the same as you but in fact he has earned less in terms of percentage. If you want to measure your performance in trading, calculate the highest amount of profit you can earn from a certain amount of investment. A trader who earns 10% will have to invest much less than a trader who is trying to earn 2%. 

I have worked in this field in order to gain experience and money as well, and I have worked for a short period of time in this field and until now I collect all my balance in the portfolio and I invest and trade in order to get good additional profits.

I'm still a freshman in this field, so I haven't made a lot of money yet, i'm still learning and trying to get the experience to win well, but yes, I made a good profit in this short period of time for me in cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

The most money I've ever made was from the CryptoTalk campaign, which is $ 100. In my opinion, the amount is quite large from a campaign, indeed when compared to 2017 there are probably many campaigns that generate more than that. But for now getting $ 100, from a campaign is pretty big. If you've been using CryptoTalk for a long time, you'll probably get more than that.

• +1 1

It was in an airdrop which invited many people, I was paying 8 dollars for people you invited and 10 for registering, I got ready to invite an endless number of people and I was able to get an approximate amount of 300 dollars for this airdrop, for this I I am about to airdrop from time to time when they are truly certified and validated, this is an excellent way to earn if you know how to find an airdrop that pays.

The largest amount was during the era or boom of cryptocurrencies, I obtained around 0.10 BTC in just one week, he estimated that I managed to collect more than 1 BTC in total, however the need at that time required that I sell everything, of which I totally regret it.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

At first, my first profit was actually a few cents, but after a long time, and after learning the good, the good started winning and getting money from coding

On 10/29/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

I'm still doing the work to make some money, and I hope to be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the wor I haven't made any money yet.

I could win 50$ in an event that made the Binance exchange in Twitter, it was about participating in an AMA asking questions about a project in which you are in Binance, I asked about your technology to be able to implement it in the cryptos and I could win, I think there are good opportunities in twitter friends.

The largest amount to date was 1500 dollars in one month after I collected capital in the Binance portfolio and then traded by copying for a large company. I entered with twelve thousand dollars and at the end of the month they became 13500.

• +3 1

Dear, your topic is really great to open up the discussion, and for me I have made nearly $300 from cryptocurrency trading in just two months, and this for me is a very large, very wonderful amount. 

My dear friend, the real trader does not say or give any information to anyone at all because the true trader and success in the field does not give any information to anyone, so everyone earns and I earn, but this is exclusive information as a person who trades cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

Well I started working in cryptocurrencies not quite long, so the amount I have earned in cryptocurrencies is not that much. The highest amount I have earned is just about 0.002043 btc and I'm still working hard to earn more.

I start to invest crypto again 5 month ago and i made 3x profit since i join crypto world. I was lucky and i try to act wise. Crypto world can very profitable especially if you compare with stock markets,but it doesn't mean we can make huge profits all the time. We can lose  a lots of money in a very short amount of time too.

In the beginning of 2020 I invested in the Ethereum. In early 2020 I bought an Ethereum or $ 250. As you all saw that by the end of 2020, the prices of all cryptocurrencies increased to a great extent. And I sell that Ethereum of $1250. That's how I earned $ 1000 in Ethereum last year. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I participate on different airdrops and bounties in the past but unfortunately i haven't earn even a single penny but when i was introduced into this from i have earn alot of money and i am grateful for that.

I never do big trade in crypto market. So my profit from crypto market is too much low. But I have earned a lot from this forum. Because I am a very old member of this forum. I am working here for almost one year. I get lots of knowledge from this forum and earn a lot also.

• +2 1

As a member that is not quite long in cryptotalk currency platform I haven't yet started trading in cryptotalk currency platform exchange market but acquiring knowledge and experience in order to start making trading and investment 

• +2 1

I earned much from trade.I have earned around 100 dollers profit from tarding.Thats the  most profit I got from crypto.I waited for the perfect time to sell my coins and I got lucky with a small ammount of it.I was so excited and happy to become successful in trading. 

Until now I could tell you that my biggest profit has been in this forum because I have really won in many ptc and faucets but none compares with this forum so I learn great things and with the money I earn I am practicing many theories, I never thought to achieve so much in cryptocurrencies and I know it's just my beginning.

As a bigginer in this forum I haven't made any trading yet so I didn't receive any profits in the investment for a start yet but we are praying for our BTC send to balance to start working, thanks.