You Don’t Have to Introduce Yourself - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

You Don’t Have to Introduce Yourself

Hi, I’m NT.  Recently, I chose a new nickname as Bnance10 only because I picked 10 altcoins there to invest.  But I don’t really want to talk about coins in this post.

I am from Austin, Texas, USA.  I love the Capital City where I live in. People here are mostly liberal, easy to talk to, and to the least extent, could not care less how you talk or dress, or what kind of car you drive.  Just by the slogan people use, if you hear it, then you would know how liberal the people of this town are. It is, “Keep Austin Weird”.

There are a couple things that are well known about this city.  In downtown, we have “6th St”.  It’s often called The Live Music Capital of the World.  There are live bands performing nightly in every club on the entire street.  People are from all over the country.  Because it’s a college town, there are many young people sent here to attend University of Texas, known as “UT”.  The sport teams are under the names The Texas Longhorns.

I am happily married, a husband, and a dad of two. One is in 5th grade, the other is still in daycare while my wife and I work.

This CryptoTalk can become my own world whenever my kids and wife need some space for themselves 🙂

I am thrilled to be a member of this community.  And I hope to contribute as much as I can so we can together make this space for all the people to proudly call it home.

I wish you all all the best of luck and always happy and healthy and always generous to one another.

B10

Hello nice friend, glad to see your introduction. I read that you have a happy family and i believe that you're a great father. But i still can't understand about the title of this topic that 'you don't have to introduced yourself' but you've introduced your self here 😁

I think you're so funny and let's following each other. Have a nice day B!

On 10/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, fajarriadi said:

Hello nice friend, glad to see your introduction. I read that you have a happy family and i believe that you're a great father. But i still can't understand about the title of this topic that 'you don't have to introduced yourself' but you've introduced your self here 😁

I think you're so funny and let's following each other. Have a nice day B!

Thank you for reading and replying to this post.  Users can choose to remain private on this Talk forum so they don’t need to introduce themselves.  But...

It would be nice to learn from a human being from far away, who has a regular life as we all have, and who wants to talk about the city, town or country they are writing from.

You are very kind with your words and that is enough of an inspiration for anyone who wishes to participate.  

Crypto or more precisely, Bitcoin, should bring the world closer together as we all try to be free from the only fiat system that we each has to depend upon.  If we have blockchain money to operate, then the fiat and banking system will try to compete and offer more attractive instruments for consumers to benefit from using them.  If I were bankers, I would try to think more about the little guys, the small account holders so I would not lose them completely to the crypto world.

In the meantime, we can all share our experience as we embark into new financial freedom together.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:31 AM, Bnance10 said:

Crypto or more precisely, Bitcoin, should bring the world closer together

You were right mate it's fine if people around here doesn't want to open up the private details of their life,it's a choice and it's their choice,you also have a point that Bitcoin brings people together because in the past few days that I've been here in this forum most of our Co bitcoiners who gave reactions and replies we don't even know.Simply to thank them for their openness I wanted to say that I am Rose and a mother of two kids from Philippines introducing myself in this forum and glad to hear all of your opinion guys in here.

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

On the working sites your introduction is not your name and etc the real introduction is your work which you do and when you become a successful person people know you very well.so your hardworking is your real introduction.