Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

Avoid Repeating "Create NewTopic": The A-B-C

"Create New Topic" repeat is considered spam, but since repetition mostly occurs without us noticing it, this guia are way to help you reduce and even avoid repetition when writing "New topic" 

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

1.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic " in content titles only.

941686126_createdtema.jpg.f067350d92190d586a2c7b6a9011202e.jpg

2.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

1226289092_createdtopic2.jpg.1a8618cc26b040e781349b01e836fb76.jpg

3.- Use Keywords: Learn Avoid Repeat 568834207_createdtopic3.jpg.efd5a340c9cd8b644899c5cc320fee51.jpg

4.-  Clic in More Search Option

450103039_moreoptions.jpg.27d646768ecb2244aa0c15f51392c128.jpg

B.-  Read Found Results

1,. Reading "Found 5 Results" in expanded view. Just do it please.

389745873_resultsfounds.jpg.f5d21eb30200e71f05b3b43def68998a.jpg

Reading can detect key words or phrases. 

C.- Go Similar Found Post

1.- When the results are few and you have a lot matches, analized if its worth creating another post or topic. That is, reading post from the author. 

E.g. 

438386225_contentdupli.jpg.d0700a8166ced738f1c2fbec99231298.jpg

This e.g. Posts may be same in "idea"  but they differents in reason and meaning.

Topics are just repeating over and over again, because some of the users are too lazy to "Create New topics", The "Tutorial: Avoid Repeating Topic"  can help to find duplicate content, don't forget report the admins or moderators.

searchpoiton.gif.3c43cc510077464358d13be79479b92c.gif Try least one ways to search repeating topic.

Finally, this are ways to help you avoid repetition when writing your post... also warning points 😊 

________

Edited by alexisfuentes
search
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good tip, but we can not confuse copied or repeated topic, with similar topics that differ in their content, we should appreciate the fuzziness of publications but it is difficult to avoid similar posts, which speak in identical subjects but differ greatly in their content, Also because there are subjects that can give several posts and are the same theme .. we know that this world of cryptocurrencies is wide and subject and themes is not lacking.

• +3 1

Thank you for creating this tutorial, a lot of effort here.

The forum is now being full of repetitive topic along with spam. It's very unlikely that people will follow the tutorial though. Never mind.

This would be great if you had posted this in About Forum section.

@Bigpat @epidemia Please check and move it to About forum section since it's all about forum related stuff.

Nice Topic but I am not sure search function is working that good to find every duplicate topic.
I tried yourself few times with no good results, so I had to do manual search

i never create a topic, but now i know there is a good feature to avoid some similar topic. but the problem is nowadays the person who created a new topic is brand new accounts. they won't realize that there is some kind of this features before post the topic in this forum.

That was really informative post from u for the new and existing community Members. Appreciate your work and thanks for the post. Try posting such useful contents  like this one in future i had definitely try to search posts before starting any content.

Thanks for this beautiful post and really useful information, I have made a really good effort and this will be very useful for members who want to avoid topic duplicates and this is very important for the evolution of the forum. The benefit of this post is that we must enclose the search in quotation marks "...." in order to get results that match what we want to search for.

Thank you, mate, that will be very useful for all of us in writing new posts, so that the content does not repeat, but the problem that I have encountered is that the content in English is not available  but it is available in Russian, that's what you think.

Yes, it is the best procedure before posting a topic to make sure that the topic does not already exist so that your posts are not deleted or given warning points

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for the info. There are some topics I've wanted to raise in the past but I'm kind of scared to ever start a topic as I'm worried it's in the wrong place or I may get reprimanded for doing it wrong as I have with one or two replies. I'll have a go when I've got something interesting enough to bring up. Maybe Futurocoin. I'd be interested to see people views in that one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the tip. Keep sharing your knowledge because it can helps a lot user here like me. Now i know how to avoid duplicated topics. I will use the search bar to see if there are some existing topic so i can prevent to have duplicated topics. That's for me. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:48 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

I hope these posts will help many users here because there are so many topics that are almost the same. This guideline will surely help them if they are able to read this post.

This guideline will surely help all the users here who love to make content for themself because it is the best way to prevent duplicate posts.

Thanks for your tip/tutorial as a newbie in this forum your topic is very usefull to me, now, I know how to avoid getting my post deleted, thanks to you.

Big thank you for the information you gave and a clear explanation as well, this is very helpful for me as a new member here.now more.clear for.me how and where what.to do.

Thank you for sharing this. Lately i find topics that always have the same ideas, i think members who are making topics are lazy to search about existing one that's why they are making and making a new one. 

Yes this must be applied since there are some posts that are deleted, and maybe this is the reason why it is get deleted. We should manage doing this as an habit for the improvement of community.

I wanted to know the "Time Forum"...I found all these posts that say the same thing about the "Time Forum":

@Te5226

@Scottsummers

@Bitxalt

@etifien

@ mostawda3

Typical example of laziness* of not using the search engine.

https://cryptotalk.org/search/?&q=" forum time"&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

Please, Use The Search engine: 

https://cryptotalk.org/search/ 

*Exception @Scottsummers

Edited by alexisfuentes
Exception

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 hours ago, Mardiya said:

i by no means create a subject, but now i know there is a superb characteristic to avoid a few comparable topic. but the hassle is in recent times the person who created a new topic is present day bills. they may not realise that there may be some form of this functions before put up the subject on this discussion board.

If it is something that many do not know , but they are doing wrong, because they believe that making a message is login Forum and just create your idea or question.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Wow, nice tutorial there you really teach the step by step which is convenient for beginners and other members here in the forum and I think this knowledge and guide you shared will be very useful for those who will create or a creator of the topic to avoid such repeated topics which are annoying sometimes right? Anyway, keep up the good work.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:06 AM, spyaquino said:

Good tip, but we can not confuse copied or repeated topic, with similar topics that differ in their content, we should appreciate the fuzziness of publications but it is difficult to avoid similar posts, which speak in identical subjects but differ greatly in their content, Also because there are subjects that can give several posts and are the same theme .. we know that this world of cryptocurrencies is wide and subject and themes is not lacking.

That's right, it requires advanced artificial intelligence that can do all this with great precision and prevent errors.

On 12/1/2019 at 10:52 AM, Raven said:

Thanks for the tip. Keep sharing your knowledge because it can helps a lot user here like me. Now i know how to avoid duplicated topics. I will use the search bar to see if there are some existing topic so i can prevent to have duplicated topics. That's for me. 

You're right about the problem, but the likelihood of artificial intelligence being poor in selecting search results indicates that the content is new, allowing for newer and more interesting content to be presented and viewed.

For me its too hard to repeating creating topics because I be very carefully while I'm thinking about topics also I cannot repeats something that's we already discussed and already solving its answers 

This very much needed to search before making a new topic in this forum. as there are many topics in the forum and you may get your answer here.

22 minutes ago, Honula567 said:

We should learn to avoid the repeated topic and concentrate on the new topic and comment on those topic as for the betterment of the payment in this forum.

Yeah it would be more good for us to concentrate on the new topics but sometime the new users are come and they are asking from us that is why we need to do some posts on old topics,

I usually see some topics but different content so it was good since the content are different to other with similar topics. This tips are good have a uniqueness of topics in this forum and share different ideas.

good topic and this is very helpful so that topics do not occur repeatedly and will eventually become spamm. but back to everyone, whether they want to do that or not because sometimes they only care about the number of posts they can make, not reading first.