What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

The most prudent thing we can do if we have bitcoin and the price falls is to wait for the market to recover, not to sell hastily, also if you have the capital to invest you should buy cheaper to obtain greater profits

I think the best thing we can do when BTC goes down is to keep calm and have faith and hope that the price will find a floor and that it is an opportunity to continue buying more BTC and a way to keep the value in a down market is to exchange BTC for USDT that always maintain the same value as the dollar

When we are beginner in this adventure of cryptocurrency trading, the simple and easy way to do the trade is to be attentive when the Bitcoin price down to buy it and when is going up to sell it. But always you need to check the last month history price to know the last down price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99  bitcoin is not profitable coin for those investor who has only 1k usd or lil bit more Becuase you know one btc price is 10k usd plus... But for low capital members, low value coin is profitable as they can buy more coin like litecoin, waves, eos as you mention.. If this some coin move it price lil bit then we can have profit much than invest on btc..        

Well you are right my friend because big investment gives bigger profit and since bitcoin is expensive definitely one needs to make use of huge capital for investment so that he/she can earn better profit just the way you mentioned my friend but investing if all the coins required good patience because it is the key to success in cryptoworld.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you can analyse the market and predict the price falling, it is always best to sell and buy back cheaper of course. Just like any other asset you wish to acquire. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

When you feel the bitcoin is low, you can freeze your balance into the dollar so that it does not lose its value, and then buy from the bottom for more profit.

That's a risk, but always there is a risk, if it falls down, it should get up, that's the way to crypto works, but the possibility of not get up exist. 

how to do when the bitcoin falls off because my point of view would be to have a lot of emotional intelligence because most of them will start selling and the smart ones will start buying because that is the way markets are and that would be the way to grow in this ocean because the shark eats the smallest fish.

On 10/13/2020 at 5:08 PM, Raqeebzy said:

From an holder/Investor point of view, I would say the best thing to do when that happens it try to suppress panic to avoid making immature market decisions. An experienced trader which have seen many volatility part of cryptocurrency will do well to make advantages through that period. FOMO is real, we shouldn't take decisions through it.

a lot of people will read this but a few will understand the meaning, holding when the market is in panic is very easy to say but difficult to do, because you will see your portfolio losing money and you just be waiting.

9 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@duncun007I think the matter is clear and understandable ... volatility is part of the cryptocurrencies and without the volatility there would be no trading ... so I do not think that it is difficult to this degree ... It is easy to follow daily developments in the price of the currency in which you trade is the basis ....

I say its not easy to do because i know a lot of people who sold their entire holdings during the pandemic dump back in march, they sold most of their holdings under 5000$, even tho they know its a panic sell but people keep checking their portfolio and seeing their money decrease will make you take stupid decisions.

• +4 1

when bitcoin goes down, you should try to sell as soon as possible, dont go down with a ship, anyway you could sell and then buy cheaper, so dont hold.

If you have long term strategy with BTC bought on regular basis, then dont panic and hold, because week hands never make profit, or if you have enough money buy the dip to increase your share of BTC as ucomming bull run could make you fortune and financial stability for you and your family for many generations

• +2 1

The first thing that comes to my head is to buy as much as possible, but if you are on the other side and you have your capital invested in BTC you must keep calm, do not panic, do not sell, on the contrary, if possible buy more coins and wait, historically speaking BTC has had an increasing tendency throughout the years with some fluctuations. Another alternative can be to put some of your money in trading since trading pays both ways. You have to make sure you use a trading platform that is fast and has frequent updates so that you can stop the transaction the second the price changes. I would appreciate if some expert in trading could shed some light on what's the best trading platform or app?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

When the price of bitcoin falls, as a Trader i can take advantage of a Bitcoin downturn by 'going short' or selling Bitcoin, staking money that Bitcoin will have a downward price movement – often referred to as profitable shorting. Users can also use margin trading or trading with leverage to further inflate profits.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

If you were going to buy bitcoin and at those times it has a drop in price, it is the best time to buy and if the day before you bought at a high price, it is to wait until the price rises again, it is always to take into account the volatility it has bitcoin in time

If you haven't bought any bitcoin yet and eventually there become a fall in the price of bitcoin, the best thing to do is to buy because surely the price will rise again and you will make profit, and if you bought already before the drop in price , I think there is no need to panic and sell , be patient a bit the price will rise again.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:51 PM, Atrocsius said:

As the past years shows us Bitcoin will never go under 10k$ for more than 1-2 months, if you see bitcoin going down under 8-9k$ you should buy it and hold till it will rise, don't panic it can take some time but it surely will go up

when the Covid-19 first happened bitcoin dropped to $5k and everyone thought that's the end but that was the golden opportunity to buy and anyone who bought at that price doubled his investment now

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It's a good time to buy BTC , At the point when the cost of Bitcoin decreases, you should keep it and don't sell or trade another cash until the value returns as it might have been, you should not fear the drop on the grounds that at any second the money will rise and you should show restraint

On 10/3/2020 at 5:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

We are in rises from one moment to another and corrections to the price if you are looking to make monthly gains or in weeks because bitcoin will rise and that is where it can take advantage and then wait for another low and take advantage again, we are already in the ups and downs

When the bitcoin price goes down, you should analyze this downward movement or seek the help of expert traders, this will help you determine your decision to sell or store.

I think when the when bitcoin goes down i will do something Special. When the prizes are goes down i will buy so many bitcoin annd preserve them into my wallet. When the prizes increase i will sell it

The price of bitcoin falls due to the shortage of demand. When it goes down its demand increase so more people purchase it and its price rises again giving chance to many to earn profit

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day