What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

if the bitcoin has a bearish behavior i think that its trend of two previous parties should be analyzed to make a decision 

Hello, if you have bitcoin, you can buy more at a low price, and then you need to wait for the rate to rise and sell.
If you don't have Bitcoin, wait for a low price position and buy.

The main thing is not to sell at a price lower than you bought.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

Yes. I agreed. But the main thing is that now a days we get some similar type of cryptocurrency which work upon the same project , not exactly same . But almost same. So investors are very confused to take the decision where to invest. So it's better to invest in some stable coin. And if bitcoin price will go down , I will add up some more btc in my portfolio to manage the portfolio. Because after all btc is the future gold for me.

Many strategy can be implemented over here while the price of bitcoin reduce try to purchase a bulk amount and hold it for a short period which could benefit you to sell at a high price which helps to increase your profit.

The best thing to do when the price drops is to wait until the price rises again, but if you cannot bear more of the loss I advise you to exit immediately and sell your bitcoin before your loss increases

• +3 1

I think the best thing is Bitcoin, because its price will rise again in a few hours or days and you will be able to make a profit in the short term very soon it is possible🥳

Edited by Katynguyen

The current price of bitcoin is going up and it is the right time to buy. So the price is already down and it hit 12k in next few months, so be prepared for the action.

"BUY cheep is a crypto sologan" , if you predict advancely btc going down then covert to stable coin like usdt,usdc. after dump buy with usdt its increase your sathosi value .then when price up .sell it or take profit😃

When the price of Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency goes down. The best and logical thing to do would be to buy it and store in a safe place like a cold wallet( e.g Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S, Trezor Model T, Armory, Keep Wallet, Mycelium, Secalot, Bitbox, OpenDime, Electrum, and Cool Wallet etc). After doing this you need to be patient and check out the market cap once in a while to see the progress of the cryptocurrency you have invested in. You need to remain alert because the price could reach it's peak value at any time and don't forget to be patient because haste makes waste.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

By all it is known that Bitcoin is the queen and mother of all cryptocurrencies, therefore if Bitcoin depreciated as it has many times, it would be better to buy bitcoin because it will surely rise in price in the future and thus obtain profits.
greetings to all

On 10/3/2020 at 6:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

when bitcoin goes down we can do avraging because I'm sure bitcoin will again have a good value at the end of this year so when it goes down buy it again and again.

1 minute ago, roden115 said:

when bitcoin goes down we can do avraging because I'm sure bitcoin will again have a good value at the end of this year so when it goes down buy it again and again.

in fact you are absolutely right, it is only a matter of waiting for the best offer to make said investment. whenever and when we make the right decision at the right time.

When the bitcone price falls, this is not a bad thing!This is an important and new opportunity that we have to take advantage of by buying from the lowest price, and so in the event that the Bitcoin price bounces back to the real price, we will make big profits! So when bitcoin falls all whales are lurking in the lowest area!

The lower the Bitcoin price I boost my wallet and buy more quantities. Unlike a lot of traders who sell, the fear of currency collapse. As for the alt currencies, I am trading them daily, no more.

This is all very well of course. But. And if bitcoin starts to fall. Will stop growing or stay in one place. What to do in this case?

Actually bitcoin price fluctuates if the fluctuation little bit then don't be worry just hold, but unfortunately bitcoin prices goes down highly within short period,

then immediately transfer our bitcoin investment in stable currency like dai usdt are usdc, and observed how much bitcoin price drops once we noticed bitcoin price increasing then once again buy bitcoins at low price, in this strategy we earn good profit in short period.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

I totally agree with you
The price of Bitcoin is not fixed, as this currency is decentralized, and constantly fluctuates
But I do not expect this coin to collapse, because if it does, that is a real disaster

Its true @kenan 1 bitcoin prices very very rarely collapse, like in this year corona virus damage crypto market and bitcoin price also goes down for 4000$ dollars,

in this case if we sharply divert our bitcoin investment in stable currency, then we don't need to wait 3 or 4 months to recover our investment, and we have a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins with our same investment, and at the end we earns double profit.

• +2 1

Goes down!? this depends on the situation of the all market not only on bitcoin's price in my opinion.. so if i find that bitcoin's price is down and i am sure about that it will rise up after a while so i will buy bitcoin for sure to make good profits! if most of people still believe in bitcoin so many of them will buy bitcoins in low price for sure..

• +2 1

If a sharp jump down - it is best to wait for the rise. And watch for strong psychological levels.

• -2 1

According to everything they've said, we're all waiting for the Bitcoin to go down to make some purchases because we're very sure that its price will go up again, that's one of the laws for all of us, to wait for a currency to have a low value and buy, to wait for it to go up and sell, not only happens with the BTC but with all

bitcoin sometimes fall or rises in no time when trading so one should take a very good look at it when trading. More over when bitcoin falls from a higher price, I will wait till it rises because the risk involve is you can lose your deposit when it drops so taking a very good look at it when trading can help you earn much in no time

When price of bitcoin falls, the best way you can do is buy bitcoin. Then hold it. Wait until the price goes up again, then you may sell it. bitcoin's price fluctuates and is very unpredictable, Therefore sell it when you will have a bigger profit like 100% or more.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH