What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

when bitcoin goes down I buy more bitcoin so that when it goes up I can sell it and make profit it. If I already have bitcoin than I hold it and sell when it goes up.

This is true, my friend, the bitcoin market is exposed to many fluctuations, and this is what we must benefit from in trading operations. When its prices drop, we can buy, then the bitcoin will rise in its price again, and this leads to profits and interest for us

• +5 1

When bitcoin price goes down is the time to invest in. In business the aim is to buy at a low price and sell at a raised price. The same applies to bitcoin. Buy at low price then study the price trend and sell when price has raised to a remarkable level to make your profit. 

Bitcoin is good currency to buy as uts price always fluctuate. Sometines when the demand is more its price rises and when there is low demand then its price decreases. In the time of price down, I will buy more bitcoin and collect it in my wallet.

2 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

Given the volatility I can't say, I'll give you a link to a YouTube channel that daily analyzes the rise and fall of the BTC, and they are 90% correct. It's fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkg0hhWS_oxD24f_6C9Qbw

Very sheltered , soon I will follow the channel and analyze. A person has to be careful and intelligent. Once again great help that gave! 🤝

the good purchased bitcoin is  when the price down with big amount in small time, it's a good occation to buy and sell with good percentage of earning

Bitcoin price is not stable as a matter of fact price can just fall within seconds and loss the Bitcoin so I will advise all the new babies to invest the Bitcoin, there are alot of avenue available so that you can invest your Bitcoin but make sure you are with the real site before you invest your Bitcoin. Thus why I recommend yobit for all because it has alot of opportunities for you to invest your Bitcoin. You can buy Vmining or invest in investbox 

It's not a big deal you can wait and freeze it until it rises again, bitcoin like any other currency is vulnerable to market volatility .

If you are a trader and you have an idea about the concepts of technical analysis you will know when the price goes up and when down, so you will have when to buy or sell so in this case I will wait for the right moment to buy low.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I recommend that when the bitcoin falls, buy more and so we can average the price of bitcoin, a long-term strategy would be to buy a fraction of bitcoin monthly, no matter what the price, in the future you will see the excellent results you can even reach get your financial freedom

При любом падении рекомендуется покупать это относится не только к битку, а так же к другим монетам

when bitcoin price drop, that's the best time to buy, but unfortunately we don't have money any more to buy bitcoin, because we've bought all of money for cryptocurrencies, its the fact, and when we trade crypto, we don't really focus on the btc price, we don't realized that the price of btc has gone down considerably, when the btc price shows a downward trend, it actually takes months, so that makes you always delay selling btc when the price is still high

• +2 1

What remains is not to fall into despair, to leave it investing that it will rise again, and with this the value of bitcoin always tends to rise after a fall

Investing in Bitcoin is not very profitable because the prices of Bitcoin go down and rise by a small amount per day, which does not exceed in most days the amount of $ 500.  If you want to invest in Bitcoin at $ 100 and the price of Bitcoin is $ 10,000 and when it rises to $ 10,500, you will have earned only $ 5.  Prices may remain stable for several days.  I do not recommend investing in Bitcoin, but in large amounts.

• +4 1

You should do is set yourself a limit-order, and simply walk away once it is the right time. Be smart with your money, your spare time, as well as your screen time. Remember that profit only begins with the right strategy, and if you don’t have it, you are gambling with your money!

In case it plummets first check the news and make sure there is no reason for that. If there is no reason for the dip i'd buy especially if it dropped down a lot.

A fact about crypto is that it's very very fluctuating market so while it sucks that the coin goes down if you have them I believe that it opens up opportunities to get more of them because it will eventually come back up since it won't permanently stay down, the only tool I think to avoid this is to be more knowledgeable about it even if the extra awareness of crypto makes it more difficult to properly know when to invest in the market since a lot more wrong information is spread around compared to before but this is just my opinion at this point

buying is the opportunity to generate some money since after a decline it goes up drastically ...
You just have to be patient .

In this case, when the bitcoin falls in price, the best thing to do would be to buy when it is at a low value, since it is very likely that it will rise again at the end of the day or even in hours, it is a great idea to capitalize and increase our capital investing in crypto and doing some trading

On 03.10.2020 at 14:57, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

I usually reinvesting in fiat or wait for growth of the cryptocurrency rate

The best thing will be that to hold Bitcoin because you cant sell it if you sell definitely you will loss so you have to invest in different places so that you well get a huge profit from that because sometimes the price will goes up..