What is your biggest loss ever in a trade? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is your biggest loss ever in a trade?

The bigest lost for me is 90%. It almost reach $2000. I got it when i invested all of my money in bitconnect in the past. But i started my trading and investment from very beginning again. luckily, i gained so much profit from my daily trading. I do it in more than a year and i think it's enough to cover my loss in the past.

I have made loss many times when trading. but my loss was only 20 usd. I lost it because first time I wasn't patience in trading. after losing asset I am very much aware now about trading.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:59 PM, duncun007 said:

its a shame to see NXT at these prices now because at one time they were my best hodl coin and im glad i sold it all above 5k and now its just sad to see it at 150sat. but at least ignis project is going very well.

Yeah i really didn't expect it when buying NXT and expecting get double profit from airdrop and initial fund but i just suffer some loss, Really bad but i think it's good experience to be more careful on the next investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, dhemasm said:

Yeah i really didn't expect it when buying NXT and expecting get double profit from airdrop and initial fund but i just suffer some loss, Really bad but i think it's good experience to be more careful on the next investment.

yea we all learn from our losses but its also sad to see all the good old coins dying off and losing marketcap and being delisted from exchanges as we saw GAME and STEEM and rcently even DGB is getting deslisted from exchanges those coins made us lots of profits in the past.

I once lost about 90% of my money and that was because of greed, well, I bought a token at a good price and then I sold it at a much higher price and I made a very good profit, and after a while this price of tokens came back down and I said to myself this is a good opportunity to buy again and win again, Indeed, I bought again, but the price continued to fall, so I said why I do not buy more and make more profit, and so the price of the token continued and I continued to buy until I bought everything i had and waited for the price to rise, but unfortunately this did not happen. The price continued to go down until I became Shit. Then I realized that I lost almost all my money. It was a very difficult experience but now I look at it as a useful experience and I learned a lot from it.

if in past i had a pretty big loss due to lack of exprience and also the ability to read the graph that was not right i had experienced a loss of 100% more likely it was a big loss in my opinion first time trading , but this is very give me knowledge.

My biggest lost was $500 that I invested in artbyte coin,though I gather the needed experience for the future.i thank God that I lost the money then because it teaches me more on how to trade effectively

In crypto i dont really care or count my lost, when i lost in a trade, instead of having a moment or being dissapoint, i used it as a motivation to achieve more in crypto. other people who loss a lot are just always giving up. 

My biggest loss is when i started learning about Bitcoin around 2013.

i have around 1 BTC, on that time only small information about Bitcoin. 

There is still small people know it and don't want trade with me.

Some bitcoin i giveaway and then some go to an exchange and just sell it where i don't care the price. So i get some buck, with that i can survive 1 month without salary. But if we see now the price is crazy, maybe if i sell now i can buy some cars or maybe small house. lol

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't remember how much I lose money in trading, but for sure more loses than earning profit, because in that time I was newbie, I always believe that I will earn profit in the next day, but end up losing because the coin that I  trade were never increase since I bought it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My biggest loss was xvg due to my lack of buying knowledge when it was too high and not willing to divest but holding it cost me almost all of my assets.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:30 AM, cryptokram said:

in the exchange the total profit that I supposed to have is 0.75btc til now the token was still lock and the price went down from 5k satoshi now it was 1100satoshi, and what was annoyed to me they're planning to have a swap which is really bullshit isn't?

I got twice such type of swaps where they told after swap the price gradually increase, but this made me 100% loss on both tokens and coins. I am now hearing from this post too Swap coins are shit coins and they keep promising to their investors like node and swaps, etc.

I have the biggest loss of about $ 250, of course it's not $ 1000, but it's still a shame, and the sediment is still left..

1 hour ago, Alia said:

I loss on crypto trading in 2019 1.5 btc its my life big loss i cant forget yet so friends i thing it will be not recover on my hole life so friends its mine huge loss in my life.

If you learnt more about the trading skills I think you would not lost that big amount of money.

С болью на душе вспоминаю случай, когда я поменял 9 биткоинов очень давно на одну пачку сигарет. Это как и забавно, так и грустно.

There are gains in trading, but in most Ricks Daily Trade, in my opinion, it is better to hold long-term if you want to benefit from trade, I myself have been profitable by holding long-term.

My biggest lost is when i trade first mine i knew that i have enough knowledge to trade then i found people who invest money then i trade and distribute profit with them but unfortunately when i started trading i knew it i don't have enough knowledge but i tried to profit but i didn't get profit and i lost people money who invest by me this is my biggest lost.

Why don't you believe me when I used to be like you while losing all the money when taking a profit of up to 100% per month, before anyone would know that a coin has dropped from $ 3,000 to $ 10, so ask if property is 0,
so you should be careful not to be greedy, it will make you empty-handed
good luck

I used to lose all my assets $ 100 when I made my first trading in 2017, after that I had the bloody lessons that I carefully studied the market forecasts to make a profit or blame the losses too much.

For my high loss in trading is 25000 thousands in rupees in India that was my biggest loss in trading why because I was trading in leverage trading that was my big mistake 

My biggest loss so far was 0.24 ETH in a trade between ETH and BTC and it was on a 25x leverage contract on bitmex. I don't think you should trade on leverage because it is too risky. I lost almost all my eth doing this and you should just stay away from leveraged trading because it is more like gambling. I never will do 100x leverage on there again because I know it is a risky system, it is better to do 25x and under, and you have to be careful trading when it's a loan being used.

I had a big loss from FET and BTT on Binance, at the beginning i made 50% profit from BTT because from IEO hype, and i buyback again at 31sat because i see had the large orderbook and cutloss it at 21 sat because airdrop fud. Then i bought fet again a second after market open at 13k sat and cutloss it at 7k, sadly after that because of greedy i open futures account in gate.io to long BNB and after that you know.. im down with -70% Losses

I started in 2017 when I didn't have much money I invested $ 1000 and then by the end of 2018 I only had $ 100 really painful, but I am trying to get back with my life experience.