Play Poker and Earn ERC 20 Tokens - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Play Poker and Earn ERC 20 Tokens

For now this is the only project I know, but the idea is to add ERC 20 projects that allow  win tokens, by freeroll or have a reward system for playing and supporting such a project..

CoinPoker  is Poker Cryptocurrency

You're looking to earn coin, this is a differently way. It's not easy but but you'll get benefits in your wallets and learning. Join with Coin Poker gives you  earn CHP based on ERC 20 .

1. Daily MTT Freebuy satellites to satellites. 
  2. Referral Program

* It is not a 100% poker site, now includes sports betting. It was added recently.

(Update Feb, 19, 2020)

💹 Disclaimer.

Edited by alexisfuentes
update 2020
  • Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, devpols2 said:

Are you sure download apps and get 1k CPH and that is equivalent to $4 and whether CPH can be withdraw? if yes, provide one proof of your withdrawal and I will join 

You cannot withdraw the 1000 CHP token. First you must rake 100CHP. They call it „give the token back to the community“. To achieve 100 CHP rake (1-2% commission) must play cash game or tournaments. You must generate a turnover of10k CHP. It is nearly impossible without a deposit. 

On 10/31/2019 at 6:29 AM, Paranoxxx said:

You cannot withdraw the 1000 CHP token. First you must rake 100CHP. They call it „give the token back to the community“. To achieve 100 CHP rake (1-2% commission) must play cash game or tournaments. You must generate a turnover of10k CHP. It is nearly impossible without a deposit. 

😂 It is one more of those great give aways that are so good to be true and make everyone rich...

I give you 100, you buy 10.000 and then you can get your 100... great business... these guys just do not learn

3 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Is it a gambling site.? How sure can we earn here?

It is a poker site and not a good óne. There are a lot of bad players but not worth to play as the traffic is very low.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:11 PM, ColdEye101 said:

Is this a crypto gaming app? Kindly add more detail in comments .I am little confuse about this app.Does this app minn or how does it work.

it looks like it's a gambling site, it can be seen from the name that has the word "poker". if it's not gambling or gambling games, surely it's a platform that supports online gambling. I myself have not seen it in detail, but usually platforms that support gambling sites are usually get a big rewards.

2 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

I do not like gambling it would become addiction and i will loss my money.So it is best for me to avoid these kind of apps.

You don't need to gamble, if there is a project that will become a gambling platform, you just work to promote it because the rewards are usually large. and you're right, gambling is dangerous and there will be no winners except the gambling house or the gambling platform that will be rich.

12 minutes ago, ColdEye101 said:

That's right i can promote it and make my money from it.I know in gambling house always win and players lose.So thanks for suggestion.

okay, lots of gambling house projects if you also visit BitPointe, and it does promise a big reward. but I am not at all interested, from the beginning until now I have never been interested even though the reward is great. I can only focus on technology development.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, ColdEye101 said:

Is this a crypto gaming app? Kindly add more detail in comments .I am little confuse about this app.Does this app minn or how does it work.

It is a Token (Chp) based on ERC 20.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/

On 10/29/2019 at 12:09 PM, devpols2 said:

Are you sure download apps and get 1k CPH and that is equivalent to $4 and whether CPH can be withdraw? if yes, provide one proof of your withdrawal and I will join 

You must verify a wallet with a minimum deposit of less than 1 chp, it  is an easy to verify : 

https://blog.coinpoker.com/faq-send-chp/

I have won over 100000 Token in 16 months and never deposit except the 0.0000234 chp that was indicated to verify the wallet.

if you intend to take the 1000 CHP getout, then look for another site.

I verify that you  was subs with my link, I can send you the Chp to verify your account.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 AM, Paranoxxx said:

No mate, you have 1000 Chp bet (investment) if you are a good player,it is easy, play freeroll, buy-in tournaments , This is poker.

Take Easy money! go to the faucets,etc...

On 11/13/2019 at 2:01 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I didn't know about it. I think that's a good way. Thanks for sharing. Would love to know more about this. can I withdraw it?  

If you play in the desktop application you can withdraw what you earn from 100 Chp. Just Check your Wallet.

<>

You must verify a wallet with a minimum deposit of less than 1 chp, it  is an easy to verify : 

https://blog.coinpoker.com/faq-send-chp/ <>

<>I verify that you  was subs with my link, I can send you the Chp to verify your account.<>

On 11/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, dentolas said:

😂 It is one more of those great give aways that are so good to be true and make everyone rich...

I give you 100, you buy 10.000 and then you can get your 100... great business... these guys just do not learn

Do you have proof of what you say?

On 11/13/2019 at 6:07 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Is it a gambling site.? How sure can we earn here?

Yes, playing Poker.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:56 PM, Paranoxxx said:

It is a poker site and not a good óne. There are a lot of bad players but not worth to play as the traffic is very low.

Okay,this is perfect.

Do you want to play poker against good or fish player? 

If traffic under variance is smaller.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:24 AM, ColdEye101 said:

I do not like gambling it would become addiction and i will loss my money.So it is best for me to avoid these kind of apps.

...and trading is a child's game.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I would love to see number of active players over time chart.

I am also not sure whether making own coin is reasonable for poker site, why not use Tether, Dai, Bitcoin or Ether?

On 11/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, Amit01229 said:

Best 5 way to earn ERC token I'm mostly join Airdrop and my best way joining airdrop we can make good profit from Airdrop w and we can also earn from faucet and many bounty site give us extra token

that is true for earn erc20 token from airdrop but this is need time and must to patience i think if want to chance a bounty think get more , and join event or competitions more project have good offering for all members likes competition design , article or other , and the last earn from trading if you get profit you can buy more token .

i am interested to join your community. however can you give us some kind of payment proof? lot of people are asking to provide it. and sounds like difficult to reach the target to get withdraw. On more question: can we transfer this coin to yobit for trading purpose?

12 hours ago, Kreur said:

I would love to see number of active players over time chart.

I am also not sure whether making own coin is reasonable for poker site, why not use Tether, Dai, Bitcoin or Ether?

Deposit and withdraw in BTC and ETH.

3 hours ago, silvergain said:

i am interested to join your community. however can you give us some kind of payment proof? lot of people are asking to provide it. and sounds like difficult to reach the target to get withdraw. On more question: can we transfer this coin to yobit for trading purpose?

https://www.yobit.net/en/wallets/

https://www.yobit.net/en/market/

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/ETH

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/BTC

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/DOGE

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/WAVES

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/USD

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/CHP/RUR

Register in Coin Poker

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

If they will release a browser based version of their poker software I would be more than happy to join them, as I enjoy poker from time to time, but I don't feel comfortable installing  software on my devices.

If you earn free crypto currency doig bounty and legit airdrop.Nowadays binance offer many holding airdrop, you also join many exchange site which is kyc needed.

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Deposit and withdraw in BTC and ETH.

Yes I checked there is low to moderate liquidity of CHP, but question still remains why to use CHP instead of major crypto or stablecoin/fiat playing poker.

I believe app/site is legit, what I dont like is additional risk of CHP becoming shitcoin and additional volatility, are there any major benefits that might outweight this added risk to make CoinPoker lucrative place to play?

Most erc 20 toekns are just a waste of time. What this token does?'What is their project and plan for the future? 

9 hours ago, Maciocia said:

If they will release a browser based version of their poker software I would be more than happy to join them, as I enjoy poker from time to time, but I don't feel comfortable installing  software on my devices.

You can download mobile app and take bounty 1000 CHP . 

9 hours ago, saddamali said:

If you earn free crypto currency doig bounty and legit airdrop.Nowadays binance offer many holding airdrop, you also join many exchange site which is kyc needed.

Yobit, HitBTC and Kucoin recommendations of CoinPoker.

Although the Wallet allows you to withdraw to ETH or BTC Address

Don't forget 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

13 minutes ago, ColdEye101 said:

I have visited the cap market and check the details .Thanks for sharing details of coin.Could you share its payment proof to us.for removing doubts.

You can see tho withdraws in my Wallet, ERC20 CHP by 900 and another at BTC by  0.000461095BTC .

The Wallets is versatile can be withdrawn to BTC, ETH or ERC20 Token CHP.

23.jpg.93f05040ec6609d170eac3985ede16e0.jpg

CoinPoker

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There is always a risk to play on pokersite. You can win or loose. But you cn lways try hen you like to play poker games. Its nice when you win something but bad when you loose. Im not in for this games. But when you like to play give it a try Goodluck all

ERC-20 tokens are tokens designed and used only on Ethereum platform. Follow the list of criteria so that they can be shared, replaced with other codes, or transferred to an encryption wallet. The Ethereum community created these standards with three optional rules and six mandatory.

19 hours ago, aymandr said:
ERC-20 tokens are tokens designed and used only on Ethereum platform. Follow the list of criteria so that they can be shared, replaced with other codes, or transferred to an encryption wallet. The Ethereum community created these standards with three optional rules and six mandatory.

Your comment is general and has nothing to do with this topic remember that this is a violation of the forum rules.

Making comments off-topic is a bad practice, you should make comments related to the Topic.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

Don't Forget Your Topics