The official time of the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

The official time of the forum

Thank you for your kind information..it will help all members to find out the time difference with the forums time..thank you very much for sharing this

On 10/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, martmobi said:

Thanks for doing the research and confirming these information, plus sharing it with the forum members, I'm among the users that asked this question and seeing this now, I'm very grateful my friend. 

Yes i know i am among the users that asked this question  and seeing this now , i am very grateful  my friend  , i am new here  and do not know when to start getting payments  ,but i offer everything  i can in this interesting forum and God  willing  .

Thank you so much sir for posting such a informative post I asked many of users but no one can tell me the right answer you are very good to post I am very thankful. 

Indeed I was wondering when my posts are counted in yobit, because I thought in the beginning that the posts are count in the same time that we publish, thank you for this information.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, Loly said:

I think that nothing is lost since everyone gets payments and a few hours waiting for the payment to arrive is normal and members should not worry about it.

In any case, thank you for giving this information to be clear things .. I am new here and do not know when to start getting payments, but I offer everything I can in this interesting forum and, God willing, I succeed in providing everything that is useful and in the end get money. .

You are right absolutely a few hours waiting for the payment to arrive is normal and members should not worry about it thanks for giving this information.

Yes, this is one of the important points in the forum in order to know at what hour the counting of the postes ends with respect to this day and therefore the required number must be completed before the time ends

Thanks for providing the useful information. I was just looking for some information like this. Now my mind is clear and I have my answer. 

Thanks again. 

This is normal because the platform Yobit and the forum CryptoTalk are Russian and therefore work according to the timing of Russia, so you must take into account the time difference between writing the post in your country and paying you on this post.

The forum used Russian time I think. Cause what ever i know about this forum is from russia. so usually this forum use russian time.

12 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah the officiel time of the forum its the same time of the yobit which is time zone of moscow (russia) becaus they are the same 

Same opinion, the time of the forum are same in the country that mentioned by the one who commented. 

Knowing the time of every forum in each country can help those who have a job here. 

Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is true that the official time of the forum is Moscow time and I can notice that the difference between the forum time and my country time is only one hour.

Your post helped me a lot.Actually I was also wondering about the time of the forum from few days.But now I have come to know about the original time duration.Thanks,now I can work according to the time duration of the forum!

Thanks for the information it's really helpful to know the timezone for the forum but I don't have any challenge with time.

Thanks. Most of the times I see some of my posts I posted late at night being counted as for the next day. It might be really annoying sometimes. Thanks for sharing, I am from Brussels, Belgium and it is one hour behind the time zone in Moscow.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is useful information as members will then know how to plan their time on this forum throughout the day in order to complete their posts for the day. The simplest way is to just work at the same time everyday and then you will get paid at the same time everyday, and the time zone won't make a difference. But this post is accurate. This forum is based in Moscow and does work on Russian time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/28/2019 at 9:08 PM, mostawda3 said:

The official time of this forum
I saw many members wonder about the official time of the forum, so I thought of posting this information to answer these questions
The official time zone of the forum and Yobit is Moscow GMT +3
I did several tests until I confirmed it completely,
So if you submit your post at 23:00 (Moscow time), but the Moderator checked the post and send payment after 00:00 (Moscow time), your post will be counted for the next day.

So always consider the forum's official time zone not your country's, i hope this helped.

(correct me if I'm wrong)

Thanks for @KevinHD and @dhemasm for their contribution

This forum is Russian based ... As it is mentioned  clearly on the homepage of this website. So the time-zone follows the Moscow time zone GMT+3  , on the other hand in order to keep track of the time. I personally set my extra watch clock ,according to GMT+3  and follow it accordingly. Hope it helps 

On 2/16/2020 at 1:44 AM, Ummita said:

That's really helpful cause I always wonder what time zone to consider using cause at times when I make post it get counted the next day. 

The time is for a local Russia time exactly in the capital Moscow , I think if you make the time automatically in your browser it will be automatically modified by your local time 

Yes this forum is Russian, so this forum work with moscow time . Just add the time of moscow in your phone , you will never face this problem of time . Like you see in the photo.

556348E3-23E7-4602-B281-0A7FE971FF9C.png

On 10/28/2019 at 5:38 PM, mostawda3 said:

The official time of this forum
I saw many members wonder about the official time of the forum, so I thought of posting this information to answer these questions
The official time zone of the forum and Yobit is Moscow GMT +3
I did several tests until I confirmed it completely,
So if you submit your post at 23:00 (Moscow time), but the Moderator checked the post and send payment after 00:00 (Moscow time), your post will be counted for the next day.

So always consider the forum's official time zone not your country's, i hope this helped.

(correct me if I'm wrong)

Thanks for @KevinHD and @dhemasm for their contribution

Hi, you are right. We are here one family.
The official time for the forum is 23:32 Moscow time, meaning that when you publish, the post will be counted for tomorrow and not for the same day so you have to think about the time when the forum ends and not your time

Yes, credit for allocation this fantastic information, I permanently perplexed about timing. I placement day by day but may perhaps not be intelligent to all-inclusive my every one of 30 forward inside forum time, It will avoid me a percentage and after that time I would be more careful. recognition again.

I have no effect due to this forum's timezone because my posts will be still counted if I created the posts before my midnight. This timezone does really make the sense for those who have day time when there is night in the Moscow city.

I don't know if this is true or not, but sometimes I sent messages after 23:00 Moscow time and they were counted for that day and not the next.