Have you heard about bw.com? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tupac

Have you heard about bw.com?

I will show my keen interest in trading this site in the future. But I think more development is needed .I haven't heard of BW.com before. I see it re-referring to your topic now. Oh this is an exchange site!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Decentralization distributes danger along with takes away your huge rewards pertaining to cyber criminals. Cryptocurrencies are created to get applied through the world wide web, even though classic fiscal devices usually are not.

• +1 1

Yes I have the experience with this site.The site is still the good and has given the good opportunity to exchange the different type of crypto currencies. All of the transactions are instant on this platform . It is recognized by the most of trusted companies. 

• +1 1

thanks my friend i have hared about it before , but tell me please how can I participate in this mining ؟
i think i should trade every day in some pairs to take a portion of this daily pool right ?
i will wait you to tell me my friend and many thanks in advance 

• +1 1

It seems this is one of the best platform, i didn't hear abou BW com. I will check then to lean more about this platform. Maybe i will participate if it is possible. 

• +1 2

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

I never knew this before! I learned this through this topic and through comments on this topic! But on this site is secure and known? Please answer my question for those who have a reliable answer

I havent heard that , so I probably wont recommend it to my fellows, it could be hard for us to use such wallet that has a no good review among its client, also I think they dont have enough orders there as well.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 7:14 PM, CryptomanUK said:

Yes I also use this exchange and this is on the top 50 in the coinmarketcap exchanges because of its good volume and exchanging in different cryptocurrencies and  the main thing they also provide a good and secure user profile system and we also save our cryptocurrency here for a long time because this is a trusted exchange

BW.com is also a bitcoin pool. I have mined in their pool. I think I still left a little bit of my bitcoin there. They are one of the companies that support the development of bitcoin. I want to check if my coins are still in my account.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

i think it is a mining sites where we can mine the Bitcoin .but now a days such type of sites are no more profitable.so i don't work in mining ..trading will be the best option over mining

• +1 1

No bro I haven't heard about it earlier. But as you told us about the site and platform i got that and maybe in future i would use it for investing and but i need to think before Investment.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is the first time I hear about it on this BW site and it is good to know that it seems this exchanger is very popular and I think I am the last one to hear about that maybe

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am hearing it for the first time about the BW.com and while seeing its specifications it seems to be very interesting mining site with having such a big community of the users as i never showed my interest towards mining so i was not having any knowledge of it.

• +1 1

I have already heard about bw.com started in 2014 as a Bitcoin mining pool, also BW introduced in many business units like OTC, options trading, spot trading,P2P also a launch pad for projects.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, Tupac said:

As one of the three famous mining pools in the early days, BW possesses the top-level global domain BW.COM and has millions of users, providing mining pool services of mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, UBTC, SC, etc. to miners from 45 countries and regions. The BW mining pool has produced nearly 300,000 Bitcoins, 1.5 million Litecoins and nearly 2 million Ethereums, with a total value of more than 3 billion US Dollars. The current daily output of various digital currencies is still more than 1 million US Dollars. A considerable amount of output comes from self-operated mining machines.

Well i dont know anything about BW.com domain. This is the first time I'm hearing about this domain. I think it's probably because im new here in cryptoworld. But thank you for sharing valuable information. 

This is the first time I heard about that since I am not into mining. Anyways, it is such a information especially to the miners. On the other side, I think it is not a safe site due to it is kinda an unbelievable volume.

It is like any type of exchanging policy but i do not know that it is safe or not. Different companies running different policies according to this era. The policies and rules these days are very difficult because of the wrong acts of spammers.

• +1 1

This BW.COM website is mining Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Where cryptocurrency mining is located, there is a sale. This corresponds to the fact that BW.COM is mining bitcoins. There are still certain pools and I am the first to hear about BW.COM.

• +1 1

Yes, I have heard about this site bw.com before and it is a powerful and famous platform for many services and trading in several ways

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks to share this great information about BW.com domain,but first time I heard this domain so I have no details about this domain, but you share its provide different coins mining pool, I think its really great domain to help so many peoples earn money through mining.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

So bw.com has big mining pool which support mining of all the main cryptocurrencies. If it's true then it must of one of the best mining site but why it's not so popular as most of the people don't know about it.

• +1 1

Is it mining site or exchange site. As you are saying it is mining site but most of members are saying it is exchange in comments. As you are saying it is mining site then i have interest to join it. 

• +1 1