Have you heard about bw.com? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tupac

Have you heard about bw.com?

As one of the three famous mining pools in the early days, BW possesses the top-level global domain BW.COM and has millions of users, providing mining pool services of mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, UBTC, SC, etc. to miners from 45 countries and regions. The BW mining pool has produced nearly 300,000 Bitcoins, 1.5 million Litecoins and nearly 2 million Ethereums, with a total value of more than 3 billion US Dollars. The current daily output of various digital currencies is still more than 1 million US Dollars. A considerable amount of output comes from self-operated mining machines.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

I just heard it now. I heard there are several exchange that not safe and sometimes the users lost their coin.  Is this a safe exchange? If it is recommended exchange for me, i have to use it too.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

i know bw.com but i never trade or even use this exchanger. this exchanger is in the top 30 in the coinmarketcaps now with high volume. so, i think it's good exchanger after all. 

Edited by I-KUN
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I know bw.com exchangers but have never used them to trade because i usually use yobit and binance as trading places

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Do you recommend using bw.com mining pool? Personally I do not mine, but maybe some of forum users are interested.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I didn't heared about bw.com before. I just checked it now reffering your topic. Ohh it's an exchange site.! I am showing my keen interest to trade on this site in future. But there needs more  development i think.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

No I have not hear about this mining pool before, from your post it is looking like a great site to go to if I want to mine many cryptocurrencies, there list of coins is good, I will look into this further and get myself in to one of theire mining pools and see how things will turn up.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, fajarriadi said:

I just heard it now. I heard there are several exchange that not safe and sometimes the users lost their coin.  Is this a safe exchange? If it is recommended exchange for me, i have to use it too.

I have used this exchange and they are secure exchanges, their volume is very good and original. Although their weaknesses are not yet available many coins are exchanged

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, yifnt said:

I have used this exchange and they are secure exchanges, their volume is very good and original. Although their weaknesses are not yet available many coins are exchanged

Thanks for your useful information mate. I will use this exchange later. Yes i know each exchange has its srength and weakness but it doesn't matter for me as far as i use it carefully.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/28/2019 at 6:04 PM, Tupac said:

As one of the three famous mining pools in the early days, BW possesses the top-level global domain BW.COM and has millions of users, providing mining pool services of mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, UBTC, SC, etc. to miners from 45 countries and regions. The BW mining pool has produced nearly 300,000 Bitcoins, 1.5 million Litecoins and nearly 2 million Ethereums, with a total value of more than 3 billion US Dollars. The current daily output of various digital currencies is still more than 1 million US Dollars. A considerable amount of output comes from self-operated mining machines.

Lol that's is really amazing if the cryptocurrency mining pool are made amount of 300000 btc only which is amount of bitcoins owned by binance

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I am hearing first time about this because i don,t know about the bwcom. Still i am not knowing so much things in crypto market i just search about this site then i will make some investment in it and i hope this is a good exchange because now so many fake exchanges are working.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I listen here about bw.com this platform provide the latest news about crypto currency pool and about how to earn crypto currency. I like this platform very much and i suggest all the new comer that post and read every post with care and share more fruitful knowledge for new members.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I've never heard of bw.com, this is the first time I've heard about it. but I think I don't use it because I only use the biggest and best quality exchanges. There are also new exchanges like bw.com that I have to learn very long

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Not sure but this is my first time hearing about it, it sounds good but I'm very satisfied with the exchange I'm using, I have no intention of using another exchange, I will consider it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have heard of this BW exchange but I have not really known anything about how it works, i would also like to know exactly this exchange works. then know if it is real or another type of scam for 2020.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes but I didn't use to make an account for trading I don't see anybody I know use it so why I do that, best for trading is binance, Kucoin and houbi.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

i haven't hear about this exchange but in coinmarketcap it already available ranks good.

so i think the exchange is good at all.

but be aware of your funds bro

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 2:58 PM, CAGEGG said:

I have not heard about this exchange, but I can say that after reading the reviews it is really a very interesting exchange that deserves a lot of online.

It's not an exchange, it's a mining pool. OP's statement of a well known mining pool is not accurate. The top 5 largest mining pools are Poolin, F2Pool, BTC.com, Antpool and ViaBTC, this pool doesn't even have 0.1% of the total hash power.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

BW.com seems to be used a lot even it has already produced 300,000 Bitcoin, this is not a small amount. There are even 45 countries and regions that use it, so we can see that this exchange is also very popular.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't really know that kind of website though some.are making hood profit in the fresh days but now there are a lot of complain about it although it is one of the best mining site 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is like any type of exchanging policy but i do not know that it is safe or not. Different companies running different policies according to this era. The policies and rules these days are very difficult because of the wrong acts of spammers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1