Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
salehbancin

Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price?

yo token The price of bitcoin is higher than that. It is almost impossible to say whether the price of yo token will be higher than that of bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is much higher than that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think any cryptocurrency over time will consistently outperform btc. The only one that surpassed the BTC but is in decline is IFY. If I believe that all cryptocurrencies owned by exchanges have a lot of future, especially if they grow

I believe that Token yo went to Maximum its price and surpass the price of bitcoin will be very difficult maybe it will be created artificially only on this exchange with a huge issue but that movie is not enough money money popularity to go to the price of bitcoin.

I think yo will not be able to overtake btc in value, its maximum price will be 0.4 btc and then it will be fantastic

I do not think that it is possible that the yobit token crosses the price of BTC but if you have to be sure that they will have a good price when they go on the market, I consider that it will be one of the best token in history, we just have to wait a little for it

Will probably be viewed after some time. Although at this point any difficulty . it's not necessarily doable mainly because it is presented with substantial portions that'll have an impact on it is importance. Mainly because most of us make sure tokens which might be commonly delivered not much are definitely more high priced. Although after some time every little thing can be performed.

To the extent that a currency has a greater real use and expands among users, I believe that it is possible to achieve greater solidity and the project takes hold and the value should accompany this. Nothing is impossible to think of in this world of crypto, maybe "YO" gives a surprise. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

In fact, I think, unfortunately, that it is almost impossible, due to the simple size and spread of Bitcoin, which is difficult to match with any other currency

468x60.png

Well nothing is impossible especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies, Yo could actually go global someday and become the next big thing in cryptocurrencies, who would have thought that it will overtake Ethereum?? I believe your has a future!!! 

Edited by Froshk

Nothing is impossible especially when it affects the cryptocurrency world, I am a strong believer of the yobit YO coin, although I don't think it's can be anytime soon, the YO coin will definitely be a contender in the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the world. 

Yo token for sure is good token with great return of investment over time. In the past few days, it has gained some momentum and the candles looking green - I think it might be going to a new all time high soon. But let's be very candid, it is not going to reach bitcoin or worth more than it, it usecases are not enough or on the par with the likes of bitcoin. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I do not know the supply of YO coin of yobit, but if it is small enough then it can surely surpass the price of bitcoin, by the way there are coins already that have surpassed the price of bitcoin.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, salehbancin said:

Yobit token or also known as YO is one of the exchange tokens created by the Yobit exchange.

Currently this token exceeds even the price of ETH

With a price that exceeds ETH and a limited supply, is it possible that YO will exceed the price of BTC?

In my opinion I don't think there will be any coin that will surpass bitcoin in price be it new or old therefore, even for this yobit token it stands with no chance to beat bitcoin down,chances are minimal.

• +1 2

10 minutes ago, George10 said:

In my opinion I don't think there will be any coin that will surpass bitcoin in price be it new or old therefore, even for this yobit token it stands with no chance to beat bitcoin down,chances are minimal.

That's true. Yo token is listed only on yobit exchange and if we compare btc to YO, then there is no chance of YO or any coin who replace or cross btc. Btc has oldest crypto coins and have high popularity and listed all exchanges. Btc supporting is much bigger than any coin. So i think its a dream for YO. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Jocker365 said:

I do not know the supply of YO coin of yobit, but if it is small enough then it can surely surpass the price of bitcoin, by the way there are coins already that have surpassed the price of bitcoin.

If you dont have any idea about yo token supply then you should search about it in online.. By the way yo token or YOT has total 17000 supply..  As its a yobit coin so usually its volume become high in yobit only..  By the way, recently yobit authorities make a planning to increase the value of yo token that is why every vmining buyer   now need to buy yo token to lead yo power..             

• +2 1

4 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes friend @George10 also I don't think any coin will surpass Bitcoin price. Is possible Yobit token they will make it to surpass Bitcoin price, but just on their platform Yobit website exchange. Is like a such country increase his local Fiat currency value to surpass USD. But that currency doesn't exist or with value outside.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 hours ago, gbfisher said:

That's true. Yo token is listed only on yobit exchange and if we compare btc to YO, then there is no chance of YO or any coin who replace or cross btc. Btc has oldest crypto coins and have high popularity and listed all exchanges. Btc supporting is much bigger than any coin. So i think its a dream for YO. 

But yobit exchanges is already growing, and currently it's price is so high, almost 20% of the price of bitcoin, if the supply of this coin is small in time it could reach the price of bitcoin not a 100% chance for that to happen.

Yo token is a very good token.  Nothing is impossible. The demand for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and the market is also quite good...Although the price of Bitcoin is high, at some point cryptocurrency can surpass Bitcoin...

Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially the yobit  platform, because it contains a lot of fraudulent currencies. Two years ago, there was a currency on the Yobit platform whose price was much more than Bitcoin, so be careful because there is no honest currency whose price is greater than the price of Bitcoin now.

• +1 2

I don't think so. Yo token has a good potential and it has yobit as it's investor but we are talking about btc its the most popular coin in crypto market and crypto exist with Bitcoin i dont think any other coin can take btc's place in market.

Of course, it is possible that the yobit token exceeds the price of bitcoin, there is already a history, an example is YFI, however its price usually stagnates because yobit since the ICO, has not announced anything new, simply They launched it, they have not reported plans to integrate it into other exchanges, or if it will have a purpose.

• +1 1

Sure this can be possible for yo token to overtake bitcoin price because yo token has very low coin supply, so that if it will have high demand it would overtake bitcoin price, but it cannot overtake bitcoin in marketcap.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yo token for sure is good token with great return of investment over time. In the past few days, it has gained some momentum and the candles looking green - I think it might be going to a new all time high soon. But let's be very candid, it is not going to reach bitcoin or worth more than it, it usecases are not enough or on the par with the likes of bitcoin. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

yea this is a hard pill to swallow but yo token is already at a higher price than most coins if we are making a comparison here, its bigger than eth and certainly bigger than ripple, but if in the future we have more use cases for yo token then the price will definitely shoot up. 

• +3 1