Multiple Scalping !! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
setifien

Multiple Scalping !!

Hi there

Firstly, I assume that you know the concept of Scalping in crypto trading.

Well, I have seen some traders doing Scalping using two (or more) pairs; for example he buys a coin "x" with Eth (Eth/coin "x") then he sells it against btc  (coin"x"/BTC), and he repeats this type of orders several times.

I'd like to know whether you guys have done this type of trading (or know someone who trades like this), is it safe? 

Edited by setifien
  • Useful or interesting 2

Scalping is more like making profits off little price changes. It’s a risky trade and you have to make swift trades to secure your profits. 
I do the kind of trade you’re trying to describe, that’s not scalping but it’s safe and easy. It’s a way to buy some coins when there are no direct trading pairs. 

17 minutes ago, Collectibles said:

Scalping is more like making profits off little price changes. It’s a risky trade and you have to make swift trades to secure your profits. 
I do the kind of trade you’re trying to describe, that’s not scalping but it’s safe and easy. It’s a way to buy some coins when there are no direct trading pairs. 

I see your point of view my friend, i was wondering if you could explain to us the accurate meaning or concept of scalping, for the benefit of learning purposes. Thank you in advance. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

4 hours ago, Collectibles said:

Nice reply, but (if you look at the title, I used the word "multiple") I meant using two (or more) pairs which share a same coin 

3 hours ago, alimola said:

I think you wanna ask Bitcoin is in on a a to trades on one time I think you try to ask if you bitebtc against HD and it send a dump to USD I mean sale Dam ko atom and you think its equal but this face please I mean to say fees Mein does not make it equal then why ask is not easy to get a profit is a single track sites to make a lot of money is enough by selling item is not related to that you need a I am out of it and faster system of your mind can handle the trade of the btc to Eth or USD 

Sorry, can't understand what you are trying to say!!

scalping is a very high risk trade as it is closed within few seconds or minutes, but if you ask about scalping strategy as a mean of profit yes it is profitable where your strategy must compose of strict exit strategy to make small profits which leads to large gains

Yes it's possible to trade like that,but you have to calculate what you will get in btc is more profitable than what you have begging with,in your case eth. in usd of course 

Scalping is not too risky as others have said. All you need to do is simple calculations and a defined profit. Scalping is simply profiting with a small percentage but doing it many times a day. Scalping can be very profitable when you have a large amount in your trading account.

18 hours ago, setifien said:

Hi there

Well, I have seen some traders doing Scalping using two (or more) pairs; for example he buys a coin "x" with Eth (Eth/coin "x") then he sells it against btc  (coin"x"/BTC), and he repeats this type of orders several times.

I'd like to know whether you guys have done this type of trading (or know someone who trades like this), is it safe? 

It really works, you just need to monitor several exchanges at once and take into account the commission for withdrawing the very coin that is transferred from the exchange to the exchange.

28 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

I think, this what you said is a kind of arbitrage, Scalpin is a strategy that require medium to large capital for produce reasonable profits,the process involves buy and sell cryptocurrency short term and quickly booking small profits and losses as they appear in the market.

Both Arbitrage and Scalping have several common points, but there are some differences between them, for example in Arbitrage the trader uses two different platforms while in Scalping one exchange is sufficient

This kind of method can make your daily wages but can not lead you to a good profit.Because market is always on flactuation and now it is going low.Recently i have heard my friend college was doing scalping on three trades.And he lost his all money .He was thinking he was smart but lost all his money.So make a good study and stratagie do not try to find holes in market.

25 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

I think this is just trading. Scalping is when you buy and sell in very short period, even less than minute. And of course we talking about margin trading and high leverage..😎

I see your point of view my friend, then it's safe to say the level of risk in scalping is higher compared to the other known methods of trading. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, setifien said:

Hi there

It's the best and only method, to make profits from instant trading, you need just to find a coin and a good exchange that have this potential, i will suggest for you the YOBIT platform, because it's very good for this kind of operation, for the coin you can choose, the one which is very popular. so it will be always in move from price to price.    ⚖️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

The short trade is beneficial as long as you are very aware of the accounts, that is, define good strategies and if I sometimes make transactions by buying in one pair and then the currency obtained, trade with another to maximize the profit and return to the first again to start the cycle.

Multiple scalping is too risky, but it does work for many, well congratulations, I really admire that property.

It depends capital invest, the earnings are minimal, when you to start with $1 will have positive and negative income. You do it 10 time and you get $0.8 profit seems little it represents 8%  is acceptable return.

If the initial capital had been $1000 the profit is $ 80, so the capital initial decide tu profitability. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/28/2019 at 2:50 PM, setifien said:

Hi there

For me it's not my main style of trading but when I find an opportunity its like a crypto Easter egg for me. I see them every now and then and get excited but ifen some get there first. I see them mainly accross doge and btc market in yobit but I'm sure they pop up elsewhere. I just do t have the patience to sit looking for them all the time. It's pretty safe and reliable of you get in quick and make the move before the position closes. 

Yes, I have written a topic about scalping trading, and this type of trading is forex originally, but it can be used in cryptocurrency trading. You must have some experience and fairly good capital, and you should strike quickly, repeatedly and multiple. Each time you get a little profit, but in total, the profit is good.

I think you can do scalping for making profit from trading but i suggest you to start this you need have much knowledge on trading and if you are expert in trading then you can start .

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I have written a topic about scalping trading, and this type of trading is forex originally, but it can be used in cryptocurrency trading. You must have some experience and fairly good capital, and you should strike quickly, repeatedly and multiple. Each time you get a little profit, but in total, the profit is good.

Yes indeed sometimes we have to be able to expose ourselves what methods we use knowledge about it is as a reference only because in essence how we practice it in the trade itself and forex trading techniques can be a good input when doing crypto trading.

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

I think you can do scalping for making profit from trading but i suggest you to start this you need have much knowledge on trading and if you are expert in trading then you can start .

Scalping is hard to me as I have never use this process till now. I think if any expert trader do this multiple scalping than he can make a good profit from it.

I never tried this scalping yet because i think for me its really complex. but i am learning how to do it right  so sooner or later i will give it a try. and if it works and i earn profit then maybe i will do this everyday.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, setifien said:

Hi there

If you think that "x" is some same strong altcoin then I think that is "safe".

It is called "cross markets", I will write you below one example.

You buy LTC with BTC and price go up (you already have profit on LTC/BTC pair) you sell your LTC on ETH market for ETH (on ETH/BTC market price go up too) and you sell your ETH for BTC and you will make bigger profit than just to sell LTC for BTC. But of course there some things on which you must to count like how strong is ETH market can you sell all your LTC on same price on ETH market. And you have more markets, like DOGE,WAVES but again you must to count that you can sell on that market if you have large amount of coins because such a market not have volume like BTC market.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, Collectibles said:

I think multiple scalping is very risky but good  it also depends on your capital investments doing it wit margin breading is safe