How and Where Can I make escrow with Bitcoin and other altcoins - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

How and Where Can I make escrow with Bitcoin and other altcoins

Do you know where Can I get payment or pay any amount with safely? I am looking for escrow websites/services that i can make payment with crypto coins.Please share your experience and advices so we can use the websites if they are safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

For cryptocurrencies there is no 100% guarantee
Because most of them are decentralized currencies and no one controls them, you should look for sites that deal in a normal way of payment such as the dollar and also have Bitcoin.

THINK POSITIVE

Escrow of cryptocurrencies in buying them and selling cryptocurrencies is available on all exchanges platforms.

Such as the following platforms, paxful, localbitcoins, binsnce those platform is just using escrow to their users trades.

On 28.10.2019 at 22:47, bentayebsalah said:

For cryptocurrencies there is no 100% guarantee
Because most of them are decentralized currencies and no one controls them, you should look for sites that deal in a normal way of payment such as the dollar and also have Bitcoin.

On 28.10.2019 at 21:37, alicenora said:

Do you know where Can I get payment or pay any amount with safely? I am looking for escrow websites/services that i can make payment with crypto coins.Please share your experience and advices so we can use the websites if they are safe.

Actually for cryptocurrency there is no 100% guarantee to pay you a lot because most of them are decentralized currencies and no one controls them, for that you just try and passion to get paid a lot like you have to find sites that deal with bitcoin and the latest popular yobit which is a good forum.

In telegram, we can find some legit escrow groups. I am living in Bangladesh and i got 3 groups which are legit. i think you will also find it in telegram.

Bengali?

View this Topic

я правльно понимаю, что бы вывести крипту, нужно его перевести в доллар? а где это возможно может подскажите что за сайт

On 12/2/2019 at 6:04 PM, Emma said:

In telegram, we can find some legit escrow groups. I am living in Bangladesh and i got 3 groups which are legit. i think you will also find it in telegram.

Oh,sorry,but i disagree with your suggestion,telegram is not safe,random people are there,anyone can make account and pretend that they are trusted and legit one.so must be careful.

Escrow now available on all exchanges platforms, you can make escrow safely through OTC from Kucoin, Huobi and Binance with low fees

I think you can buy it at CREX24, Binance, Yobit, and other exchanges. Cryptocurrency escrow in buying and selling cryptocurrency is available on all stock platforms. Good luck.

many trusted websites available in market like localbitcoin i use local bitcoin many times for buying bitcoin or wazirx exchange and paxful.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:37 PM, alicenora said:

If you want to exchange your crypto coins to your fiat currency than there are many good and trusted exchanges with escrow service. Remitano working in btc, eth, xrp, usdt, bc and some other coins.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, alicenora said:

I don't think there is any escrow service available. Because crypto are totally decentralised. But we can track after crypto regulation. Because there will be all person with kyc.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Why do you want escrow services, when you can easily exhange your money in any decent exchange, with the top exchange being Yobit. If you still want escrow services, I believe localbitcoins use the escrow services policy, as in as long are your transactions is not complete, they dont release the coins. 

There are so many website whihc will give you the payments but just some are real and the other websites are fake so i just suggest you that if you want to make your coins in cash than you need to send your BTC to any exchanger and that will give you the payment in cash.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why you need escrow? you can send it directly through wallet. If you mean buying or selling your cryptocurrencies you can go exchanges like binance and yobit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, alicenora said:

I don't think you can make excrow payment in crypto. Because it's totally decentralized and no once control it's transaction even cancel it. But you can use some other platform to make escrow payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Remitano and Localbitcoins are the best escrow services websites. I am using them from last three years. And have no issue till now.

I m not sure and I agree with some members that there are not any who can give the service of escrow, because is possible to get a 100% guaranty about that, so if there is any website who offer that is good!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, alicenora said:

I really don't knwo alot. but it will be full here if they see that is good enough for them.....

Well, I did not understand your question, do you mean a safe place to keep your cryptocurrencies or do you mean safe sites to buy from them in cryptocurrencies, if you mean a safe place to keep your currencies then you have a lot of safe wallets like Trust Wallet, as for the purchase sites as I think Amazon is now accepting payments using Bitcoin.

Instead of looking for escrow websites, I can suggest that you just wallets if you want to receive payment or to give payment. Wallets are not only for holding or storing your coins, some wallets lets you to use them on some transactions like paying what you order online.