How and Where Can I make escrow with Bitcoin and other altcoins - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

How and Where Can I make escrow with Bitcoin and other altcoins

There are quite a few P2P exchanges you can take a look at. I haven't used any but I have read that bisq, Agora, localbitcoins and localcryptos are some of them. Approach with caution and do your own research. I am not recommending using anything here, just given some information I know.

• +2 1

There are a lot of such sites, look in Google. But I advise you to exchange crypto assets for Fiat. There are many decentralized exchanges. Paying with Fiat is less risky on trusted sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know exactly but I think that the P2P exchanges are acting as escrows. Never used them though and I've read there are plenty scammers there, usually the ones that have some prices that are way off the current price so probably they are having some plans to scam others. If you avoid these then you will be fine.

• +1 1

The best lately I think is paxful. There is some competition between all of the exchanges that use escrow and I wouldn't trust a lot someone that I've seen promoting these aggressively in bitcointalk. It is a guy called mk4 or something like that that writes thousands of posts all day and in half of them he promotes a few new of these exchangs. Better be careful.

• +1 1

I am prefer to trade in exchange and this is helps me avoid all the time and search that I will need for good escrow website and avoid the scam. I am think you are like adventure my dear but I am not so I can not tell you about the websites but I can refer the good exchange Binance Yobit and Coinbase.

• +2 1

Hodlhodl and bisq are two new ones I've found recently and maybe you can find them worthy. Some people recommend escrow instead of exchanges but I don't. I still think that the exchanges we have are better for trading and less dangerous from escrow.

• +2 1

I will advice you to use Bitcointalk, you will look for people that will render you the service, be careful of scammers because they are plenty. Make use of people that have gold reputation. You can ask about the question on their beginnings and help platform. 

I have seen one but its based in my country Kenya its safeescrow.co.ke I dont think its going to help you but am not really sure there is one that I can get you that  I have used perfectly its really good that you have mentioned this and the truth is am getting it right and in the end everything is going to work out perfectly for me

• +4 1

I tried to find what you mean and it seems that escrow is someone that acts as a third person between a trade, someone you can trust that will send the money and crypto when he receives both. Probably some websites that I've read are doing this but maybe there is more danger that we have to know before trusting this system. 

• +3 1

No one can tell exactly. Because no one have the evidence or any proof that this site will not scam so I will never suggest you about that...

• +1 1

There are hundreds of websites which accept payments in form of crypto. But the best use of crypto is convert it in fiat currency. Because you can have variety of products while buying from fiat.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 10/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, alicenora said:

Do you know where Can I get payment or pay any amount with safely? I am looking for escrow websites/services that i can make payment with crypto coins.Please share your experience and advices so we can use the websites if they are safe.

In light of the great development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency market, many platforms have emerged that help you buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies safely, via Visa Card or electronic banks. Also, there are a number of countries that have found automatic Bitcoin ATMs to help with this.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:37 PM, alicenora said:

Do you know where Can I get payment or pay any amount with safely? I am looking for escrow websites/services that i can make payment with crypto coins.Please share your experience and advices so we can use the websites if they are safe.

You can try Chatex bot on telegram, its very good and very safe as well. Quick exchange of coins in less than 1 minute, you can deposit, withdraw, verify ID, create password and etc. Its the leading and recommended bot for P2P even with telegram themselves. You can exchange many coins, try it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cryptocurrency are hundred percent safe to use because they're decentralized currency which means they can't be controlled by anyone or even trace it. You can actually use this cryptocurrency on different exchange site where u will be able to trade and sell whenever you want and securely. 

No one can say that this is safe website because no one has surety that this will work with honest and we should be careful about this.

there are many sites where you can make posts on the basis of the bitcoin but I have not seen any escrow site yet may be they are not accepting the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:37 PM, alicenora said:

There are many websites are fake and they are not giving up payment to us and also we are wasting time in them and we can't believe on every website and I also try on many website but I never get my money and for me only Crypto talk is best for earning.

This website cryptotalk pays in bitcoin. But altcoin payment is not trusted in every forum. As these coins are not always listed on exchanges and the work that we do to attain them is wasted.

Paxful and local bitcoins are two options. With just these two, you'll be covered. I wouldn't suggest using a forum member as an escrow agent (in other forums they keep doing that to earn "trust".) And there could be a lot of ramifications in the end.

My friend I want to tell you that this forum is created for the knowledge about the cryptocurrency first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the trading then you should to invest your Bitcoins and your currency in the trading

• +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You can try Chatex bot on telegram, its very good and very safe as well.

I am very aware of the crypto world, because there are many scammers in the crypto world.  So usually I will not use bots to do cryptocurrency transactions.  However I took a bounty payment through chatex bot

When you enter any security platform or site, you can exchange money safely and reliably, and you will not be afraid of anything, so just choose the site carefully and your affairs will be fine

Dear, you should choose a suitable platform to buy, sell and trade both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies on offer. My advice to you is Binance and the yobit platform are really great platforms. I deal with both of them are distinct and safe in general. Thank you very much.

You do not need to look for astros because they might be a scammer or frauds and they will be willing to camp with lines so so is a very good I think job it is a good platform for exchange money