4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

Thank you very much for this knowledge because i have very low knowledge about these 4 Bitcoin wallet. I support hardware wallet and I suggest you can also use hardware wallet.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, Sirius101 said:

Just want to add, Most webwallet are just using open source script that is always prone to hacking. Most newly launch coin opened their own webwallet which are always exploited by hackers.

Any webwallet that run OPEN WALLET should be avoided.

Most web wallets? Can you mention this open-source wallet? I only use trusted online wallets like coinbase.com and blockchain.com.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

The fourth way is the safer because nobody can hacked your account..and on the other hand some people donot prefer using paper way to save there important information..like me..i prefer the third way

33 minutes ago, WIMBER said:

yes of course. I have already known four types of Bitcoin wallet.now I am using the web wallet.i use coinbase wallet to store my Bitcoin and litecoin.coinbase wallet is very popular.coinbase wallet is safe and secure .

I was already known that bitcoin wallet is safe and easy to use..but after reading the article..i understood the four kinds of wallets..it was usefull

In my opinion I gues every one is familiar with wallets they use and in this case I'm familiar with blockchain and coinbase though they are risk as you said but the only way to stay secured and protect our coins is by keeping safe our private keys and seed phrase in case we forget the private keys ...the infor so helpful.

Thanks for the information about the kinds of the wallet I prefer hardware wallet if you have much coin and you want to have a good secure thanks again 

I only use web wallets but j am not exactly storing lots of bitcoins i have only few and ofcourse i did everything possible to protect my wallet.i pit 2fa codes and also i make sure i did not click any link that is nit safe.

there are four types of bitcoin wallet

software wallet

online wallet

paper wallet

hardware wallet  

What do you mean price is not cheap for hardware wallets.... they are worth from 30$ or 50$ and I don't think that is expensive at all... but if you want to use something for free you can use Electrum wallet

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:44 PM, Perry said:

Do you mean the price for hardware wallets is not cheap .... they are worth 30 $ or 50 from I don't think it is expensive at all ... but if you want to use something for free, you can use electronic wallet.

For the newbie in crypto currency they come here because it's free and no one can give money to buy any wallet and they can find theme free in play store , and about the price it's to high 

I love paper wallet and the hardware wallet other all are under the risks of hacking from the scammers. Scammers can hack online exchange wallet. We have already seen the worst cases of the so many exchange sites. So best suggestions is to use offline wallet. 

There are many types of cryptocurrency Wallet but most of people use 4 popular type of Wallet. There is web Wallet, mobile Wallet,paper Wallet, hardware Wallet. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

Please share you thoughts.

Brother I already known these wallets and thanks for the help!!!!!!!

Paper wallet looks the safest according to your specifications.  Because there are some risks in the above three so that our BTC is likely to be stolen.  But the paper wallet is not like that.  So I'll try using a paper wallet.  Many thanks to you for sharing such valuable information among us.

Thank you for providing this information. I think the best among these wallets is the hardware wallet, even if the price is a little high. I am currently using a block chain wallet, but I will buy the hardware wallet to store my currencies.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:54 AM, Gudalino090 said:

if you have $200 worth of BTC then paying $50+ for ahardware wallet is not much okay. In this case use Electrum standard wallet

A secure and good wallet is always essential no matter you have 1 bitcoin or $ 3. If one is going to store 0.003 bitcoins for 20 or 60 years a cold wallet is the ideal choice in this case

On 3/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, Asad ur Rehman said:

So I shouldn't trade for a long period .I should transfer mu coins in my on wallet if I do not want to take risk .

If you are actively trading something else.

It's not about trading it's about the wallet where you can store your coins that you earn from trading 

On 3/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jorondovon said:

Paper wallet is a good choice and hardware wallets are also a great choice for a well secured wallet but hardware wallets should be paid for and if you don't want to pay then paper wallets are also good because they are offline too.

Hardware wallet is better offline than paper. Paper wallet is very hot easy at all to use. Not like hardware, trezor model T which can be easily used with phones and laptop. 

The best wallets in terms of security are Paper wallets and Hardware Wallet. They are the most secure and no one can access your currencies except you.

The best wallets in terms of security are Paper wallets and Hardware Wallet. They are the most secure and no one can access your currencies except you.

THINK POSITIVE

The two type of wallets that i make use of the most are the web wallets and the software wallets as these are generally the free wallets that you can sign up for in order to make use of your bitcoin and other crypto. Hardware wallets offer the best security from all of these wallet, however due to the increased security, and the fact that they are very unlikely to be hacked, they are also extremely expensive, and therefore they are only used by those that have large amount of cryptocurrency.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think they are all good wallets but i have only used web wallets and software wallets, they are very good and they helped me a lot to keep and also trading my coins without any problems.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I think they are all good wallets but i have only used web wallets and software wallets, they are very good and they helped me a lot to keep and also trading my coins without any problems.

Web wallet is the least secured and safe. Software wallet is still better but hardware wallets are the best. 

I actually know two types of wallet and those are online or hot wallets and offline or cold wallets. Wallets that offers maximum security is the cold or offline wallets. Trezor or Nano ledger wallets are kind of hardware based wallets and also offline wallets. But people maximum time use the hot wallets like coinbase ,etheruem wallet,trust wallet,coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet etc. 

On 4/8/2020 at 3:46 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

I will advise you to use hardware wallets if you have huge amount of cryptocurrencies. You will only make us of online wallet for making transactions and to store small amount. 

Correct. A hardware wallet will make managing your cryptocurrency easier. Don't complicate yourself and start using it now. There are many choices at affordable prices.