4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

Hello. This is a good reminder because many people do not know this subject well. I have a Ledger Nano S since two years but I mostly use wallets such as "Atomic, Guarda, Coinomi, Exodus". Thank you for sharing.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/7/2020 at 9:33 AM, juos1s said:

People need to know these things and I think hardware wallets are the safest wallets. This wallet is the best wallet I have ever seen

Yes of course we need to know where is the best and safe way to store our money , and as you said the best one is the hardware wallet like ledger nano or keepkey it's very safe and no one can control your founds

On 10/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

Please share you thoughts.

Thanks for the good information, i actually use web wallet, software wallet and paper wallet, but i dont have enough funds to store on hardware wallet, paper wallet is quite difficult to use, i always prefer to use wallet applications which are easy to use. 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

I was only know about web wallet and hardware wallet. But in this time i get knowledge about all of bitcoin wallets. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

12 hours ago, procacmer said:

Coinbase, yobit those are a few varieties of internet pockets and you should not utilize web pockets for placing away bitcoin. Utilize Paper wallet for long term, mate. It's freed from taken a toll.

Coinbase wallet is a mobile wallet. this wallet is used by using the app on mobile phone and using this wallet si very easy. the security of this wallet is very high.

6 hours ago, Khadiza52 said:

Wow great, thank you so much for shearing this post. It is very important information of all us.

This forum is for sharing about crypto related news and topics and if you stay here than you can know much about crypto also you can share your experience too.

49 minutes ago, Mor254 said:

Do you think that the wallet connected to the internet is safer than the cold wallets?  I think a cold wallet or paper wallet is more secure

Private keys that are made offline are the safest. A paper wallet is the safest. In addition, you can control your funds.

15 hours ago, Jackmil said:

I use online wallet and hardware wallet. And lately I mostly use hardware wallet. Because in my opinion it's very safe to use.

The hardware wallets are very much safe and here anyone can store his asset without any doubt. ledger nano x is the best hardware wallets in crypto wallet.

As a beginner I think I would like to go for software wallets because it's for daily usage we can save  BTC daily with this wallet later I think I would go for hardware wallet

I currently use coinbase wallets but I really like hardware wallets, and I am planning to buy it, but probably it will take more time because its price is not cheap, qualified I will buy.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:42 PM, Jackmil said:

I myself use the online wallet and hardware wallet. I am safe enough now to save my assets. I recommend the hardware wallet to you.

I am using hardware and online both wallets but I think hardware wallets are very much secured for storing huge amount and some online wallets are good too.

I have using Web & Software wallet from three years. I love coinbase its very secure and its interface is very user friendly. Now i want to use paper wallet for keeping my bitcoin safe. Any one can suggest mr the best paper wallet ?

Apparently today is exactly 6 days since he said this and bitcoin is rather soaring higher and higher. It's high time we came to the simple fact that all these folks only care about themselves and want to accumulate bitcoins in larger amount hence they want to spread false information so that people panic and sell.

bitcoin prices are increasing even though the percentage is still small. but with this increase, it was stated that what Craig Wright said was not true, and finally bitcoin showed price movements. in this sense people have started to return to bitcoin, and I am very confident with the potential that can happen this year.

I think the most common type of all kind of wallet is web wallet people like to send and recive fast . And web wallet is free and fast .

9 hours ago, Dersence said:

I think the most secure are hardware wallets, but they cost money. Personally, I use software wallets like Atomic.

i also think hardware wallets are the most  secured wallet. these wallet are safe than the online wallets and in hardware wallet all can easily store big amount.

Thank you, full and detailed article. I currently use a web wallet, it's called blockchain. I am dreaming of a hardware wallet for me.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

1. Web Wallet

2. Software Wallet

3. Hardware Wallet

4. Paper Wallet

very good info and very very helpful for us beginners here, please inform me again if there is something you know, so that more knowledge we get

1 hour ago, Philipadex said:

I believe hardware wallet is the safest wallet. It isn't to boot expensives. I tired my $100 for import it. But i didn't remorse it. I surpass nowhere to be found my $100 for import rather expedient for my currency than losing completely of riches that i hoard in devious wallet.

Its not for everyone but there are other alternative like electrum which offers greater security and more robust functionality. But in the case that youre planning for a long term HODL then you should invest in hard wallet for more secure offline storage.

spacer.png

thanks for sharing. absolutely hardware wallets are safest wallets but i dont have access to buy one of them and im already using web wallets and mobile wallets and guess our assets will be safe and secure in that wallets but we should choose legit ones

I'm not sure at this time how an offline wallet is supposed to transfer bitcoins across the blockchain given that the private key needs to be written on paper. The private key would need to be in an electronic format in order for it to be used on an internet-connected computer.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes you are right..those are the types of wallet and we should give first preference to the hardware wallet.then we can go for the software wallet.and web wallets are very risky it have high chances of hacking.

There are many crypto wallets in the app store but not all of them are trustworthy. 4 significant wallets are Blockchain wallet, Coinbase wallet, Yobit wallet and Trustwallet