4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

On 5/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, malik6314193 said:

Every wallet have its own benefits. I mostly use software wallet for trading or short term holding purpose. I am also using cold wallet such as trazor for storing some coins for holding purpose. 

Software wallet for trading? How is this so convenient for you when there are exchanges for proper trading, yobit is a good example of the exchanges. But as to what I know, people like exchanges to trade while wallet to hold. 

On 7/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, Manomano said:

I consider hardware pockets

It is hardware wallet not hardware pocket. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Blue Eyes said:

not have any Risk of Hardware Wallet.               

Private key are stored offline and the hardware wallet resist malware but at times, it can results to changing of your recipient address to hackers address, this is cause by malware. No wallet is 100% safe until you avoid what could hack wallets. 

Thank you for the valuable information. In the future, I only expect that e-wallets will remain and everything will turn to the Internet instead of manual dealing.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, malik6314193 said:

Every wallet have its own benefits. I mostly use software wallet for trading or short term holding purpose

Exchanges are good for trading, but for short term holding like swing trading I will still say exchanges are Bette but I you want to hold, you can try wallet, hardware wallets are the best for holding. 

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, JohanDonne said:

I don't know how is it possible to hack any wallet even if it it online or web wallet, no one can access your wallet untill you give them access to your private keys, there is no other way to hack any other wallet.

offline wallets are not easy to get hacked unlike online wallets, they can be hacked because privately keys are online unlike offline wallet that has private key offline. The fact is that offline wallet is not easy to hack and also resistant to some malware but not all malware. 

On 7/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, JohanDonne said:

I don't know how is it possible to hack any wallet even if it it online or web wallet, no one can access your wallet untill you give them access to your private keys, there is no other way to hack any other wallet.

Wallets can be hacked, but if you are careful, you wallet will not be hacked. If you do not want to experience such, then you have to fully protect your wallet, you also need a pair antimalware on your device. You need to also know the websites you do visit. 

• +2 1

My dream is to have a ledger nano x wallet because i really love it. Hardware wallets are really secure because they are offline based wallet and that is why am dreaming of buying one for my crypto.

10 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

but I really like Core wallets like Bitcoin Core and Litecoin core, you have your own private key you can create several wallets and the rates are extremely low

If talking about private key wallets, you may not want to use full client wallet because of the memory they take, you may decide to use lightweight wallets like electrum, there is nothing bad using such too, they also have private keys. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Myummi said:

Every wallet control its own up benefits. I generally expend software wallet for trading or dumpy phrase asset purpose. I am plus by aloof wallet such as trazor for storing about coins for property purpose. 

You are trying to make a point but your words are not coherent and makes your post unreadable. To be more clear, can you tell us what you want to try to comment. 

Did you mean Trezor  good for storage while online wallet is good for trading?

On 8/8/2020 at 1:04 AM, taylorzed1 said:

I know all these wallets and they are much better for storing your coins than on the exchanges themselves, but I really like Core wallets like Bitcoin Core and Litecoin core, you have your own private key you can create several wallets and the rates are extremely low

Core wallets are called full client. Like you commented, a good example is bitcoin core. They need gigabytes of data to download the blockchain which makes them have low rates. But, they are good wallet to use. 

42 minutes ago, Mostakim694 said:

There are a lot of Bitcoin wallet in this platform. Coinbase is one of the best Bitcoin and other coin wallet in my life because coinbase wallet very easy and comfortable. Many people used this wallet because this wallet withdraw very first.

@Mostakim694 Not you key not your coin. Although, not that coinbase is not good, they are safe to use, but storming your coins using third party private key will not be good. You can try coinbase wallet app. It generates seed phrase and private keys, it is not the same as coinbase wallet. Although, if you do not mind of the keys, you can continue to use coinbase. 

Exceptionaly well explained !! I agree with you your opinions. I would also recommend to use the paper wallets and hardware wallets for storing your crypto assets. I personaly like the hardware wallet , but you have to spend some money on buying it but it is very usefull and worth your money. I would also suggest you to buy trezor hardware wallet. I personally use this one and have no problem whatsoever.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, gourav789 said:

I will recommend to used hardware wallets as well software wallets also , I think paper wallets is not too much good , I used hardware wallets for store my assest. wallet likes coinbase ,  blockchain Also good and provide good security to it's users also .

If you are an expert, you can store coins safely on paper wallet, but due to the creation of hardware wallets, they have been the good alternative to paper wallets. The coinbase that generate private keys is better than the web coinbase. 

On 29/10/2019 at 11:05, bliznec said:

En este momento, simplemente uso el intercambio de Yobit para almacenar bitcoins porque la cantidad es pequeña. En el futuro, prefiero Coinbase u otra billetera en forma de unidad flash, que es muy segura para almacenar bitcoins.
Me gustaría encontrar otro banco donde pueda solicitar una tarjeta electrónica para almacenar bitcoin y ethereum

If you are looking for a wallet that in addition to saving your cryptocurrencies allows you to have your own credit card with which you can pay a lot of things, I recommend that you use the Binance wallet which allows you to request a VISA card totally free.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:21 AM, JohanDonne said:

It depends on the type of wallet you use, not all of them are as secure as they say, and the operation of the platform is not always good, which makes it vulnerable to possible hacks.

Yes those are the four types of Bitcoin wallets and the most safest wallet is hardware wallet, I think if we have a lot of Bitcoins the best option to hold them is the hardware wallet, don't see how many you spent on it, the important is our security protection.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you! thanks for sharing. absolutely hardware wallets are safest wallets but i dont have access to buy one of them and im already using web wallets and mobile wallets and guess our assets will be safe and secure in that wallets but we should choose legit ones

1 hour ago, salam074 said:

trezor

trust wallet

atomic wallet

cypto.com wallet

Crypto.com is a custodial wallet, I believe you know that? I will not recommend custodial wallet because they are not controlled by the coin owner but by third party. Trezor is a hardware wallet, which makes it on of the safest to use. Trust and atomic wallets are hot wallets but with good reputation. 

1 There are a lot of bitcoin wallets, and in this article we'll cover the five main types of Bitcoin wallets:
 2 Computer Portfolio:
 3 Jawwal Governorate:
 4 Internet wallet:
 5 Hardware Governor:
 6 paper wallet:

Thanks to the author for an interesting article about all kinds of wallets. But as for me, the topic with paper wallets with cryptocurrency is not very disclosed. That sounds weird. Personally, I use only bitcoin wallets through the phone.

Hello everyone, it is really necessary for everyone to know at least two or three wallets or four electronic wallets in order to gain experience and knowledge and facilitate its uses and transfer his money, for example, the first type / intermediate wallets Second type / personal wallets Third type / bank wallets Fourth type / platform portfolios

Thanks for this publication, now I can understand the big difference between these different types of wallets, I also know which one to choose when looking for a reliable and safe wallet.

For me, I utilize the main kind and the subsequent sort. Truly, the main sort is the most utilized by tenderfoots since they don't have a clue about the reality of this kind of portfolios on the Internet are powerless against hacking and it is conceivable that there are a few destinations SCAM and as a rule they are extremely perilous, the subsequent kind is vastly improved however as you state isn't Totally protected in light of the fact that the gadget may have been hacked. The third and fourth sorts have not been utilized up until this point.

Hello, what a good recommendation of Wallets you bring, because I'm going to try to find a little more information about each of them to be able to register in the one that seems best to me because from what you say they look good. 

I have previously commented that the. 

Wallets that I use the most are coinbase and Blockchain, I am also currently using yobit because it has been quite useful so far, for the rest I am going to investigate a few to see if I can collect some information about the wallets that you promote, the hardware wallets the truth 

is that they are quite safe to use. 

thank you very much to the author for such useful information for both beginners and more professional users. it's cool when they make useful content.