What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

Just now, olisop said:

There a few trade like binance, coinbase and yobit are tremendous to me. For a current bie yobit can be the most exquisite choice. In yobit unused bie can effortlessly trade with none complication. He can also get a few free cash from yobit.

Like you, I think Binance, yobit is also the best for trading. Income will be free on these platforms. Coinbase is good too, but it seems to me that Binance is first between them.

I give one example of exchanges that I use most often, namely Binance exchanges. The reason is simple, the Binance Exchange has a lot of good coins. So I am not afraid when buying it. Usually I often get daily profit on this exchange.

I like to trade on the Finance exchange most of all because it has all the coins and tokens that I use + there is no mandatory KYC passage

On 12/7/2019 at 8:10 PM, Jon said:

Kucoin, yobit and binnace. They have lucrative rewards and good to invest. They are good for even newbie to start trading due to their large users

Yobit is the best site for trading because you will earn as well you will gain some experience about business

So distant i utilize indodax. The primary reason, indodax is legitimate trade and it has genuine office in my nation. Indodax is secure, and numerous peoples believe it. I don't have any issue by utilizing this trade.

I would recommend yobit exchange. It is really good and simple to understand for a newbie. It has so many other features you can use to make more money like invest box.

I have been using Binance and yobit. These both exchange sites are the best in this world. Both exchange has the huge amounts for the 24 hr trading. Transactions made by both exchanges are very quick and secure . You can perform all transactions very quick on the exchange. 

There are two kinds of exchanges of this market. One is decentralized exchanges such as binance dex and other kind is centralized exchange such as bitmart exchange. I used some exchanges like binance and Hitbtc  .

Right now my favorite website exchange I use  for trading is Yobit and I prefer it because, I m doing post here and then every day I collect 0.00030000 Bitcoins; so those Bitcoins I will transfer them to Yobit balance so I will trade them on Yobit to avoid withdrawal transfer fees to other website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are so many exchanges in crypto market but to choose a quality exchange which can give you safe and secure service is a big task. From my experience the best exchanges are Yobit, Binance and Kucoin.

Hello users youbit is my faurate and I interested because  youbet is very intresting and donot difficult and hard for me for that I intrasted youbit and I thinks it is a good decision for all of the peoples

As for me I have not used any other exchange out there apart from the one where we collect our earnings from and its yobit exchange the one I use currently and its great and running smoothly and I think I would recommend it for somebody .

I'm being honest that I enjoy trading in Yobit as much I enjoy it in Binance. Every coin has enough liquidity for me and I never had any problems with delays in posting orders. I bought and sold instantly and my orders were filled in logical timing. I don't see a reason for yobit not to grow further and become a competitor along with the main exchanges Binance, Coinbase and Kraken. It can also compete with the Korean exchanges and get a lot of their customers as the regulations are becoming strict there for cryptocurrencies.

I’m a fan of Coinbase as it is trusted, reliable, offers an increasing number of tradeable coins and has mobile apps ready.  It’s not the cheapest but it’s very safe.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

For me, binance and yobit is the best platform that I use currently, binance in terms of liquidity is ranked first and yobit because of its simplicity and ease of use...

I use binance exchange for trading because it has low transaction and trading and exchange is more secure and fast and have many coins for trading 

Binance is my favorite exchange for trading. And also I believe that binance is a safe exchange. The trading volume is also very large.

i am new here and in crypto market also i have only one exchange account that is yobit exchange because it is necessary for me to receiving my post payment of crypto talk forum campaign.and i like yobit exchange.

Yobit binance and kucoin these are few good exchanges to do trading,because this exchanges have good potential and good volume, this exchange maintain good pair of coins, and the main think is this exchanges trading fees and withdrawal fees very low, when we use any altcoins, to withdrawal purpose.

There are many excellent exchanges but I prefer Yobit because it has good liquidity, it lists many  cryptocurrencies, it doesn't require KYC and I didn't have any problem by using Yobit.

One of the best platforms I tried and liked it very much is the BINANCE platform I liked due to the low trading fees as well as the large trading volume in all currencies
I also liked the YOBIT platform because it provides a lot of services that you can by making good profits

THINK POSITIVE

On 9/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

The cryptocurrency industry is evolving and the exchange sector is one of those sector this evolvement can be highly noticed. We have numerous exchange raging from decentralized to centralized exchanges making a name for themselves. If you were to recommend an exchange to a newbie that just joined the industry, having zero or no knowledge in regards to selecting a quality exchange, which exchange will your refer the user to and why that exchange?.

Hello my dear friend. I'm new in this cryptoworld. I only use yobit exchange. Because i learned how to use it easily. And its quite easy to use with its simple dashboard with amazing features. 

I mostly use yobit since I want to support them for what they do here and they also have features like the dice and investbox which we can use to earn more besides the trading.

For me binance and kucoin we both know the security and the huge traders inside of them and the features as red gift of kucoin and other huge coins inside of it that all coins move alot even more than binance sometimes , for binance I like the events that they make .