What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

My favourite exchange is the bithumsg. I like this exchange because of its events. In the event we can earn participate in the events and also earns money to win a rank. The reward will be given on the ranking basics. So l like this exchange.

Last month I am use Fore x trading.This is very beneficial for me and exchange of currency is much benefit for me.This is very good and helpful method try It for succeeding.

The yobit  site is the best in this field because it provides high ease of dealing
And it deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

I'm using Binance, and it's my favorite exchange because:
+ Low transaction fee: 0.07-0.1% of transaction value;
+ There are many potential IEOs;
+ There is a 24/7 global support team;
+ There are many crypto pairs;
+ Has a large transaction volume;
+ Having a strong community;
+ There are many rewards for users;
+ Nice & friendly interface.

3 hours ago, Mubarak hashmi said:

Why should I want Yobit, Binance, and Bittrex right now? Yes, I was absolutely pleased with these trading platforms. - individual is unique, and their viewpoints can differ. As a result, I never force my viewpoint on anyone. That is my viewpoint.

@Mubarak hashmi Each person always uses a particular exchange, where they feel good doing trade and especially where it is well attended, I have never used bittrex, I have used Binance and I like it a lot, I used one that closed, but I liked doing trade there, like this that the use of exchange depends on how one sits on it, regardless of its size,
also according to the currencies that it supports and the commissions that it charges.

Yobit is what I choose for trades. It is a fast exchange reliable with high volumes and trading action, while it also has so many opportunities hard to find anywhere else. Out of all exchanges it is the most dynamic with great customer support and services that are unmatched. Instant withdrawals and deposits and a clear system of trading that is user friendly and has been very profitable to me.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:42 PM, vycl87 said:

Exchange number is getting increase freakingly. We can't reach its speed.

But I count on some of them.

For example,

Binance, Huobi, Poloniex, Yobit, Bithumb and Kucoin are some of them.

My friend, whatever you have said, I totally agree with you in reply. I agree with you if you are absolutely right.The fact of the matter is that we can't keep up with the speed of the exchange numbers and never reach them because they are too high.

And when it comes to my exchanges, there are some that I will tell you about that are my favorites.

As Yobit, Poloniex, and Binance. 

I like your mentality. Yet, you can impart your insight here on the grounds that we as a whole are here for seeing others interests, considerations about crypto. In this way, don't hesitate to share next time dear!

Binance is my favorite exchange site and I prefer it over all others as it is the number one ranked exchange site and has all the features and things that a trader needs. Highest volume of trading and almost all the coins are available at Binance to trade.

I am Using binance and Yobit exchange the reason I am using these two exchanges over other because of their low withdrawals fees and secure system

At the moment I choose: Jobit, Beyonc,, Beatrex / Why? Yes, because I was completely satisfied with this trading platform. Each person may be different and opinions may not be combined. Therefore, I do not impose my views on anyone. That's my opinion.

Hello friends, for me, as a new member, I prefer the yobit site because it is the safest platform for me, and it is easy and simple as well as low fees. Maybe I will try other sites later, and for sure I will share with you my experience.

• +1 1

My favourite exchange is the yobit and binance account because they are trusted and they have much more values and benefits in the crypto currency exchange market as they have low exchange fees that make one have courage and make the trading and investment easier and faster 

• +1 1

You are currently using Yobit; I chose this platform because it is easy to use and navigate. Furthermore, the payments are extremely low. What I like most have low exchange fees that make one have courage and make the trading and investment easier and faster purchase or short sell, companion, with the influence include it truly causes dealers to augment benefits from bitcoin exchanging...

Dear exchange is necessary for profitable earnings.We must required to change the currencies to other like if we have Bitcoin currency we exchange with the dollars.This is useful for us. 

Yes as you said the most famous exchange is better all the time with a very good reputation and high level of security and high level of daily trading abd there is a lots Binance Bittrex Huobi kucoin it's all my favorite exchange. 

I feel the prices are good there is plenty of volume and the extra features give you plenty to do. It's like a different experience to just trading. If you play the game well there is money to me made more than just buying and selling.

My favorite excahnged is still Yobit i was familyar with because i am has familyar using Yobit exchanged any also here there ICO launch and much way to earn Bitcoin. 

Good topic dear but in start of discussion I want to explain one thing exchange is not necessary for trading.But on the other hand exchanging is useful because there is no risk on this term but on trading you have some risks.

I use binance because it is a reliable exchange with a very high volume, but now I think the price of coins on binance has increased a lot.
Safe in exchanges such as huobi and bithumb, there are coins that have potential but not yet priced

Hello friend this is a very interesting  question.  As far as my favorite exchange is concerned, I would have preferred the stock exchange because because i thought it  was the  best forum that  provides a lot of features to investors.

There are large number of exchanges now. Some are good and some not. I only trust such exchanges which I personally use them. I only use yobit, binance and hotbit. They are all good and trusted. I have some balance in these exchanges. So I prefer to use one of them. 

I have personally no experience with the exchange because I am a new one here. I am learning still. That's why my favorite is no one. But I read that yobit and Binance are good and famous exchanges.

Hello, friends! As for me, I like  Binance , there are a lot of crypto pairs. And also I used Kuna. It is very simple.  I had not not any problems with this online service. Their support in telegram is fast and polite. 

Grand time: launchpad